Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree that diet is very key! but we do not know what her diet currently looks like so I will give her the benifit of the doubt.. BUT she has already started using, so we can only help her from that stand point.

Just realize how incredable tought it is for a female to come on her and post when you dont see many females and only many men who do not understand or are open minded about a female using steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess

Every one wants a better body, why is it that only males can enhance themselves?

What body are you trying to achieve exactly...
    Women taking steroids just to tone up and look better thats just ridiculous and lazy.
    Like I said before, If your a world class athlete needing the extra help to keep you competitive at you level then I could understand I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    What body are you trying to achieve exactly...
    Women taking steroids just to tone up and look better thats just ridiculous and lazy.
    Like I said before, If your a world class athlete needing the extra help to keep you competitive at you level then I could understand I guess.
    Like I asked earlier... are you a world class athlete? Do you use steroids ?

goose is offline Banned
    Steroids can be run safe by men and woman,just a different approach.

It`s not ok for a woman to use AAS,but it`s normal and acceptable if she smokes 30 cigarettes a day in our Society,this is the logic these people are giving me.

goose4..

Yes, One oral.
    Little girls are useing more steroids then me just to get toned up. HAHAHAHAH!

Well then damn, Im sorry... shit I should get back to my cleaning and ironing and making my mans evert wish come true, since thats what Little Girls should do.

Well then damn, Im sorry... shit I should get back to my cleaning and ironing and making my mans evert wish come true, since thats what Little Girls should do.

Now your talkin.

We got ourselves a fast learner.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Winny has harsh side effects even for men....I don't know where this girl got the idea that Winny was mild

1beautifulblonde is offline New Member
    Here is a quick rundown of what my diet typically consists of:

Morning:
    Green tea, 1 tsp honey or Shake
    1 cup Oats mixed with 1 scoop whey 2 Poached eggs

Lunch:
    Usually a mix containing mixed veggies (steamed - green/yellow beans, broccoli, cauliflour, carots) with a broiled chicken breast

Dinner:
    Mix of Veggies (like above or close to it)
    Chicken OR Salmon Or Lean Steak
    depending on what I am training...like leg days...I usually need more carbs and will make some rice or yams, parsnips, turnips....things like that.

Most Salads are made with Spinnach and for a dressing, low fat cottage cheese and a little Dill for flavouring.....Or A mixed Green salad with a homeade vinigar dressing.

Snacks:
    I usually have fruit as a snack as I crave the sugar....eat mostly oranges.
    Or sometimes I just have a small portion of my (always pre-prepared)veggie/chicken mix if I am still hungry.

I train at Popeyes here and its 24hrs....I always train at night...I usually have a shake before I train....but sometimes after.

My water intake is great...thankfully I love water
    I usually drink between 8-10 glasses a day

So....I know my diet is not perfect...it is what it is....I will take any advice you have to give...as long as "someone" keeps smart ass remarks to himself.
    Thanks

Oh-and by the way....although I do try and read as much as possible, when I started training I never had much access to the internet...as well, I trained with guys....I dont see many women where I am who train like we do....so most of my advice came from men....and obviously I had to try and figure out what they do....and what would be good for me....I do the best I can and am still learning....as we ALL are.
    Thnaks
    *S*

tea and eggs go together.
    appeared on screen differently than typed

ok you are not eating enough, and fruit is really not a good source for a snack... you need WAY MORE PROTEIN< and good carbs in there... sorry hun, this is not a correct diet to be considering steroid use with.

Last cycle I was on though, I ate healthy....but ate WAY too much...and gained and gained....where is the ballance?
    p.s - 2 shakes , chicken, nuts, among some other forms of protein through out the day isnt enough?
    what do you suggest I add for more protein?
    Thanks TT
    *S*

1)each meal, even snacks should contain some kind of lean protein

2)you need fats, not just nuts, olive oil on a salad works great, mayo ( tuna with mayo takes care of both 1 and 2)

3)you need carbs, not just on leg day; brown rice, new potatoes

Just wanted to say that since I have posted this and read around the site I have in fact learned some great information. I definately think I should try the var this time around instead of the V again....too bad I already have my bottle of V...oh well, at least I haven't cracked it yet. Thanks for the input.
    *S*

Logan13 is offline Banned

1)each meal, even snacks should contain some kind of lean protein
    2)you need fats, not just nuts, olive oil on a salad works great, mayo ( tuna with mayo takes care of both 1 and 2)
    3)you need carbs, not just on leg day; brown rice, new potatoes
    TT, I just read your profile. Has it always read this way, or just since this thread?

-Logan13

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ok you are not eating enough, and fruit is really not a good source for a snack... you need WAY MORE PROTEIN< and good carbs in there... sorry hun, this is not a correct diet to be considering steroid use with.
    agreed. try to throw in lean meats/ protiens. one of my faves is canned tuna or canned salmon. there is no way too increase LBM without gaining a little weight. if you just want temporary strength with no added muscle, take steroids with your current diet. if you want too get real results that last, spend some time in the diet forum and get some ideas. good luck

test

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information