davedizzle is offline Associate Member

Natural test levels

If you are still developing bodily hair (which I presume means your hormones are still changing your body) can you presume you're too young to start cycling?

Cheers,

Dave

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the way u ask that question tells me u r too young to use steroids ..

omnipotent is offline Banned
    if thats yur body in the avatar .. it looks like a young body prolly 17 or around there

omnipotent is offline Banned
    and u can grow hair until yur 25 .. doesnt mean u cant start juice earlier .. but that also dont mean its a good idea .

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    the way u ask that question tells me u r too young to use steroids..
    Clever.
    I'm 22 and starting to get chest hair (never thought I'd get it), and was wondering weather that is a sign I am too physically yount to take steroids .

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    ok sorry bout the crack but IMO u should do a lil research b4 starting to juice.. To answer ur question: that doesnt mean anything, some people develop body hair in their 30's etc.. B4 u start to cycle I would suggest u to do more research in AAS and hormones etc... that will make u be able to make better choices when the time is right

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    ok sorry bout the crack but IMO u should do a lil research b4 starting to juice.. To answer ur question: that doesnt mean anything, some people develop body hair in their 30's etc.. B4 u start to cycle I would suggest u to do more research in AAS and hormones etc... that will make u be able to make better choices when the time is right
    I've been doing research for a while but have since decided against cyclin for the time being and staying on this site and reading up for a few more months.

Thanks,

Dave

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    Clever.
    I'm 22 and starting to get chest hair (never thought I'd get it), and was wondering weather that is a sign I am too physically yount to take steroids.
    dude, I am 30 (have not used gear yet) and until I was 28 I had no chest hair at all...now I have like 25 of them. I also cannot grow a decent beard to save my life. It has little to do with maturity or hormone levels and more to do with genetics. I thought that body and facial hair were related to hormone levels, but an endocrinologist I went to told me it is not the case. Someone might have something else to say, but as far as I know this is generally accepted. It is genetic and not hormone related. I think 22 is too young to use gear. I have waited until now because I had a lot of growing to do naturally. I gained 80 pounds of muscle so far naturally and now I feel I am ready for the next step. I di not and would not have done it any earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    dude, I am 30 (have not used gear yet) and until I was 28 I had no chest hair at all...now I have like 25 of them. I also cannot grow a decent beard to save my life. It has little to do with maturity or hormone levels and more to do with genetics. I thought that body and facial hair were related to hormone levels, but an endocrinologist I went to told me it is not the case. Someone might have something else to say, but as far as I know this is generally accepted. It is genetic and not hormone related. I think 22 is too young to use gear. I have waited until now because I had a lot of growing to do naturally. I gained 80 pounds of muscle so far naturally and now I feel I am ready for the next step. I di not and would not have done it any earlier.
    Thanks for that info James.
    Your probably right about waiting on the steroids .. and I probably should. I'll have to see how I'm feeling in few months time. Waiting untill I'm 28 will atleast give me something to look forward to! But we'll see..

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    Thanks for that info James.
    Your probably right about waiting on the steroids .. and I probably should. I'll have to see how I'm feeling in few months time. Waiting untill I'm 28 will atleast give me something to look forward to! But we'll see..
    Bro, I would wait until you are 28. The stuff you will learn over the 6 years and the mass you put on will make the cycle more effective because you will have more mass, you will know more about training, and you will know more about dieting. Research all you can on this site...there is a lot of really great info here.

Good luck,

BigJ

Thread Information