Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: frontloading

  1. #1
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560

    frontloading

    is the idea behind this that its suppose to make the compound to act quicker?

    Anyone have good results with this method?

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    It's supposed to get hormone levels up quicker and in turn yes supposed to give you faster results....... IMO it's way to make bring sides on quicker.

    Using an oral like drol, halo, dbol is a better way IMO to jump start the cycle and give faster strength gains

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    When running a search for this particular thread.I noticed you asked this question already on the 21st of Dec 05.Also there must be 20 pages on frontlaoding.A search could have given you more than ample thoughts to make a decission on your own without having to start another thread on this topic


    Anyway..here's the thread...

    Who frontloads, who doesn't, who thinks it's lame/retired?

  4. #4
    BlInDsIdE's Avatar
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    OEF VII/VIII, OEF X
    Posts
    5,038
    I only frontload EQ because i don't experience any negative sides with it. Sometimes i'll frontload test e.

  5. #5
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    When running a search for this particular thread.I noticed you asked this question already on the 21st of Dec 05.Also there must be 20 pages on frontlaoding.A search could have given you more than ample thoughts to make a decission on your own without having to start another thread on this topic


    Anyway..here's the thread...

    Who frontloads, who doesn't, who thinks it's lame/retired?
    so you frontloaded for 2wks?

  6. #6
    Tren Bull's Avatar
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    northern cali
    Posts
    16,460
    imo its best to kickstart a cycle with a strong oral like dianabol . that sh_t will give you noticeable results real quick

  7. #7
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    you wont to kickstart a cycle.

    1-4 test susp 100mg day split dose am/pm

    This will be ten times better the a froundload.

  8. #8
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you wont to kickstart a cycle.

    1-4 test susp 100mg day split dose am/pm

    This will be ten times better the a froundload.
    that's my boy gsxxr taking full advantage of the spell check feature....lol....

  9. #9
    briansauras's Avatar
    briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    imo its best to kickstart a cycle with a strong oral like dianabol. that sh_t will give you noticeable results real quick
    i used dbol last time and didnt really like it.

  10. #10
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    i tried it with test e. the biggest thing i noticed was an immediate sex drive increase. other than that, size, strength, waasn't too improved. if it cause the test too kick in quicker, it wasnt' a big enough deal for me to really notice it. sooooooo, id say i wouldn't do it again. simply because it is more expensive and i'm cheap as hell

  11. #11
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    that's my boy gsxxr taking full advantage of the spell check feature....lol....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •