hoss827 is offline Banned

First cycle....what do expect gain wise.

Alright.......the time is now. Here's what i've got down.

weeks 1-10 300-450mg test enanthate
    weeks 1-4 dbol @ 30mg ed

nolva on hand in case of gyno

Clomid for PCT......

Stats:
    Height: 5'6-5'7
    Weight: 170-175
    Bodyfat: 12-14%

I'm hoping for a good solid 20 from this after PCT.....this is new to me, so i'm curious as to what the gains would be strength/size wise would be given my history.

I've used M1T before, and gained 15 pounds off of that in a three week time period so i'm guessing i've good receptors. I probably kept 9-10 pounds of what I gained from that..(I was a fatass when I ran it too, I went from like 170-185 but I ended up at prolly 18-20% bodyfat when it was over due to shitty dieting)

Just curious weight wise in my big three how much weight i'd increase after PCT, and if anyone had idea what the possible weight gain would be after PCT

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Being that you are 18, you won't see near the gains of a 25-30yr old on the same dosage for a first cycle. Your test levels at your age should already be through the charts, also you will more than likely experience more sides. Do you really want to be a 5'6 runt the rest of your life? Give yourself a few more years to grow up.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Next!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Being that you are 18, you won't see near the gains of a 25-30yr old on the same dosage for a first cycle. Your test levels at your age should already be through the charts, also you will more than likely experience more sides. Do you really want to be a 5'6 runt the rest of your life? Give yourself a few more years to grow up.
    I stopped growing when I was 16, there are alotta reasons my growth plates have closed.

bump

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    thats kinda funny cause i did m1t and gained about 10-15 lbs too... i then did my first cycle and gained like 15-20lbs... i went from basicly 135 to 170 in like 8 months

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    thats kinda funny cause i did m1t and gained about 10-15 lbs too... i then did my first cycle and gained like 15-20lbs... i went from basicly 135 to 170 in like 8 months
    What did your first cycle consist of?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    obviously youre going to do this even though your endocrine system is still developing, which can affect you in the long run if you want to have kids, etc.

gains are totally dependant on diet, training, and rest. There is no way to tell you that you will gain 20 lbs of lean muscle after PCT

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    obviously youre going to do this even though your endocrine system is still developing, which can affect you in the long run if you want to have kids, etc.

gains are totally dependant on diet, training, and rest. There is no way to tell you that you will gain 20 lbs of lean muscle after PCT
    I understand what youre saying. My diet and routine are on key...Honestly, I dont mind if I have kids or not but just in case i'm heading to the sperm bank after work today

hoss def wait till ur 23 or older 18 way to young give the roids to your pops he will love so will ur mom

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Your to young. So wait.

The above advice is the best you'll get and is in your healths best intrests.

cant wait........its here...23?!?! Everyone said 18-20....now 23?! FACK THAT! I've been waiting 3 years for this

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Hoss you're too young bro. I did my first cycle at 19 and regret it to this day. I am 23 now and wish I waited

Use AS and put your health in the balance, in the short term, and more importantly, long term.

I'm done with this thread. Just another 18 year old with little knowledge on AS effects/sides wanting a quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Use AS and put your health in the balance, in the short term, and more importantly, long term.

I'm done with this thread. Just another 18 year old with little knowledge on AS effects/sides wanting a quick fix.
    little knowledge--i've researched my shit for three years. I didnt come in here saying i'm going to do a deca or dbol only cycle. I didnt ask what PCT was. I'm not a little 130 pound skinny kid.

If you'd been around back in the day when i was first on this board, you'd be amazed at what i've achieved naturally the last few years.

Me, age 15. 177 pounds.

Me in B&W, four months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle....what do expect gain wise.-dscf0189.jpg   First cycle....what do expect gain wise.-242259736_l.jpg   First cycle....what do expect gain wise.-242258439_l.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    little knowledge--i've researched my shit for three years. I didnt come in here saying i'm going to do a deca or dbol only cycle. I didnt ask what PCT was. I'm not a little 130 pound skinny kid.

If you'd been around back in the day when i was first on this board, you'd be amazed at what i've achieved naturally the last few years.
    If you'de researched your 'shit' long enough, you would be aware that cycling at 18 is dangerous. Peroid.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    If you'de researched your 'shit' long enough, you would be aware that cycling at 18 is dangerous. Peroid.
    I know this, I dont care though.

There are guys that have been on since they were 16 on this board and around in other areas--**** look at the pros...Some people dont care of the dangers, i'm one of them.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I did my first cycle and I am now 30 yrs. old.
    Here is what my cycle was and gains...

Weeks 1-14 : 400mg Test cyp.

Lbs. Gained : 25 ( was 185, at 6' tall)

I am a hard gainer so I was always cut and hard. This cycle really added some thickness. I am going to agree with the guys, you should wait just a couple of years. you have made great gains natural. Those will keep coming at your age without steroids . Do what ya want, its your body, you are going to have to deal with the end results.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I reckon you would gain 15-20lbs from the d-bol and another 15lbs from the test. What you keep is down to genetics and PCT.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    I stopped growing when I was 16, there are alotta reasons my growth plates have closed.
    What are these reasons?

My diet and routine are on key.
    Post your diet and routine

It took you three years - I'm far from impressed

I know this, I dont care though.
    So why are you asking us if you don't care?

Some people dont care of the dangers, i'm one of them.
    Then you are an imbecile

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Me, age 15. 177 pounds.

Me in B&W, four months ago.
    I see a ton of improvement hoss........ but you can make a lot more on your own........ I was 32 when I did my first cycle. I wanted to cycle when I was younger but alwayd decided not too......... I'm glad I did.

Also you say you don't want kids.......... that's now......... what if God forbid you do become sterile (slim chance but can happen) and you marry someone and they want children?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wanted to cycle when I was younger but alwayd decided not too......... I'm glad I did.

A smart man.....

Also you say you don't want kids.......... that's now......... what if God forbid you do become sterile (slim chance but can happen) and you marry someone and they want children?
    Excellent point. you may say "who cares" now, but believe me, you will NOT be saying that in the future....dont blow it buddy......

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

If you've researched for three years then why ask elementary questions like "how much weight will I gain". How the hell do we know, All I know is that your 18 and ignorant to the harm you are going to put yourself through, nuff said.

Thread Information