DrTY is offline Junior Member

Anavar + Tren + Pct Elders Help

Ok so here goes.
    i ran a cycle of sus n deca last year. got blood taken after pct natural test was at 1.87 so i decided to keep going.
    been training since got blood work done last week natural test is now midrange between sitting at 17.6/31

previously run a stack of prop and npp aswell worked well but this time id rather stay away from test.
    im gearing up for a stack now.
    im currently weighing in at 103kgs
    eat 3 times a day train twice a day 5 times a week. 1 cardio sssion one weight session.
    im thinking of getting some var and also tren ace since i want to stay away from test this time round.
    ive already got my pct handy and also some proviron .
    im looking to harden up and shed about 7 kilos during the 8 weeks
    my stats are below if anyone of the elders out there can help me build an 8 week stack to shred 7 kilos ill be more than greatfull
    thanks heaps
    drty
    stats
    :103kgs
    :5'11"
    :lifting 6 years
    :cycled 3 times
    BMI 18%

Gear on hand
    Anavar 50mgs x 50mls
    Tren ace 75mgs x 20
    nolvadex x 4 blisters
    proviron x 1 box

suppliments ive got shitloads altough i hardly use em mainly just vitamins

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    If you are running Tren , you should have at least a little Test in with it.

G4R
    By the way, why are you wanting to not use any Test?

dunno first off cos i dont want the dramas of worrying about my test levels n all that. second i want to broaden my horizons when it comes to gear and i would rather not use test again for this stack. if anything maybe just a little prop as a kick in the bum. but would really like to stay away from it.
    is tren and var a good mix though

G4R
    Well, with Tren alone, you wont have any test levels to worry about, cause they wont exist.

Tren is going to shut you down, hard. The addition of Test with it is going to help against some Tren side affects and keep at least a stable test level in your body.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You want to run tren so you don't have to worry about your test levels? That's not how it works.

nah nah sorry i should have written this with abit more thought and time. i had abit of dramas stabalizing my test levels after the pct in my previous stack so after my pct in the previous my natural test was still at 1.87/31 so i continued my pct for another 2 weeks. i dont want to be extra paranoid about my test levels knowing im taking both when realistically i only want to take one

Big
    Your test production can only reduce to zero, you can't go below that. 100mg of tren will cometely shut you down whether you use test or not.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you eat 3 times a day??

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    you eat 3 times a day??
    yeah I was wondering the logic behind that myself.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is where we say WOW there is SO much wrong with what you are doing/thinking.

Someone has you very confused on how it works. Tren , Deca and most any other AAS will shut down ALL your natural test production. Using Test is the base of all stacks.

Not using test can lead to serious ED issues.

You are eating 3x a day when it should be 5+ After you read the sticky notes above about cycle information you need to visit the diet section.

im an egghead
    i typed this from work so therefor my time was limited
    before i get flamed anymore i want to add that when im on AAS i get at least 6
    i meant i was currently eating 3 as for the test i wasnt going to run test as i didnt think id need it for what i want to do. and with the quality these days your lucky if ur not getting peanut oil.
    thats my whole point about the test. i dont want to use it but if i have to ill use minimal prop if that

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTY View Post
    im an egghead
    i meant i was currently eating 3 as for the test i wasnt going to run test as i didnt think id need it for what i want to do. and with the quality these days your lucky if ur not getting peanut oil.
    thats my whole point about the test. i dont want to use it but if i have to ill use minimal prop if that
    Listen none of what you are saying makes any sense. Your worried about keeping your test levels stable? So you feel its better not to run test..

Tren will shut your bodies natural test production down completely so for this reason its advised to add some test, a trt dose would be enough. Trust me you will need it..

Test is a cheap steroid to produce, tren can be more expensive to produce. This mean your more likely to get legit test than you are to get legit tren...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTY View Post
    im an egghead
    OK I hear what you are saying but the 6 meals a day should be all the time, not only on cycle. It's not only to gain weight/size it is MUCH healthier lifestyle.

Yes you need to know/trust your source and getting scammed sucks but that is why you research, research, research. If you can get var, tren , prov then I would think they would have test.

G4R
    I know you said you just got done with a Prop/NPP cycle, but what were your first 2 cycles like?

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    I know you said you just got done with a Prop/NPP cycle, but what were your first 2 cycles like?
    to be honest first cycle i was 18 dumb n full of cum
    dyno only stack like a dickhead without a pct because i only went by ear and what my body was telling me not by reading anything.

second was when i turned 22 i hit a sustanon and deca stack with a proper pct diet, routine, sleep i mean i did everything right and acheived exactly what i had planned to do due to knowledge took me 3 years of reading .

third was Prop and NPP and abit of Tren aswell. i was going for lean gains and got them due to western australias heat

now im looking to lean up. as for the test im aware that dec n tren stop the production of natural test but i thought if i added artificial test to the stack the levels could get even less than in my previous stacks and id have to run a pct for alot longer than i thought.

id love for someone to help me build a stack including anavar , tren, and if need be a low amount of test. diet and suppliments i have sorted. workout sorted sleep sorted just need configuration and how to run the 2 or 3 together

Thread Information