Thread: test enanthate

naz-uk is offline Associate Member

test enanthate

ive been reading the steroid profiles and it states that test enanthape should only be used by experienced stackers but its listed in a good majority of all the novice cycles?? also i want to avoid the injections what would be a good alternative to test enanthate which can be taken oraly in a cycle with dbol (as i have some already). or can you drink the vials from test enanthate?

thanks.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    no injections, no cycle. get over the injections, its not that bad. and no, you can not drink the oil

surely injections can be avoided, as i no for a fact you can drink winstrol vials, so surely theres more options out there???

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    winstrol is water based, so yes you can drink that. As for others, no you can not. Oral only cycles are ok, but normally wont give you want you want and most of the time gains wont be easily retained. Get used to pins...

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    no! do not drink test. test-e is the perfect first cycle compound. 500mg ew for 12 weeks was my first cycle and it was awesome.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost There
    winstrol is water based, so yes you can drink that. As for others, no you can not. Oral only cycles are ok, but normally wont give you want you want and most of the time gains wont be easily retained. Get used to pins...
    Not to mention the fact that orals stresses your liver... I say that if you are not ready to inject you are not ready for steroids ...

how did you guys find injecting for the first time, is it straight forward or takes time to devolop, the guides ive read have sounded quite daunting!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by naz-uk
    how did you guys find injecting for the first time, is it straight forward or takes time to devolop, the guides ive read have sounded quite daunting!!

Piece of cake

ive been reading and andriol is a tab based test so what is the problem with exchanging this for test enanthate as im effectively avoiding injections for this cycle.

wk 1-4 dbol
    wk 1-10 andriol
    wk 1-15 nolva
    wk 13-15 clomid

also sorry if it sounds completely stupid but could it ever be an idea to use something like superdroll as an alternative or am i barking up the wrong tree??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Andriol would not yield anywhere close to the results as an injected testosterone .

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    A 25g pin goes in like a hot knife through butter. Just do it if you plan on cycling you'll be glad you went with inj as opposed to oral only cycle.

Thread Information