tweedledee is offline New Member

Cool Actor here trying to get ripped

I dont want to gain size but I want to get ripped and hard and I want to see striations which I dont believe you can achieve without steoids. What is the best cycle or drug for me to take? My stats are:
    30y/o, 6' 170lbs my bodyfat is about 10 percent and I have been lifting for 8 years.
    Thanks.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Try dieting hard. Throw in some Clen and ECA.

I diet very strictly and I just got some clen which I have tried many times before. I have been taking eca off and on for a long time. I am looking for more striations. Thanks for he reply.

You can try some Winny. But if you dont mind loosing a bunch of muscle, and want to stay away from juice, go for T3/Cytomel

I have done winny and primo at small dosases before. Do you think I should try eq. The T3 scares me because I'm already at 10 percent or less so I'm not a fat bastard.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Equipoise and winnie should do it for you.

400-600 mg eq a week for 10 weeks (depending on cycle history)
    50 mg winnie everyday weeks 6-12
    Clomid week 13.5 (3 days after last winnie dose)

But I dont want to gain a lot of size though man. You have to understand I am an actor. Brad Pitt is a tiny guy. I want to be as ripped and weigh 170 or 165.

T3

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Where's partyboynyc at? He could give you some good advice about this, I know. He models and knows what to cycle so that he doesn't put on muscle, but leans out.

tanto is offline Junior Member
    hmm you're looking for cuts without to much size.here is what i would do;you said diet is in place so we are not going to touch diet.i would rotate ECA and clen with low doses of t3.why?most people including myself notice that is very hard to lose that last few lbs of fat,simply because our body slows metabolism and holds on fat,so this is the time to introduce t-3 .the point here is not to mega dose on t3 and screw your self,we are yust trieing to bring our t-3 levels back to ''normal'' i would introduce t-3 into cutting regimen in about week 3.another important think to achieve that hard and cut look is estrogen.i would trow in low doses of armidex-0.25 mg eod.armidex serves 2 purposes in this particular case 1;reduces estrogen levels-good think
    2-increases testosterone levels wich is beneficial because it will help you hold on your lb mass during the diet.i'm not talking here from literature rather from real life expirience.i runn similar trial cutting stack-without clen for 4 week and was werry pleased with results
    ECA-3 times per day
    12,5 t3 a day
    armi o,25 mg eod
    my aas of choice here would be anavar ,because it will make you strong,help you burn fat,no aromatization,low sides (if any)
    try this and see for your self

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    Where's partyboynyc at? He could give you some good advice about this, I know. He models and knows what to cycle so that he doesn't put on muscle, but leans out.
    Are you trying to put one on Partyboynyc?? Hehe..No I have seen him around for quite some time...

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    winstrol tabs and 3 pickles a day

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark

Are you trying to put one on Partyboynyc?? Hehe..No I have seen him around for quite some time...
    just chatted with him a second ago, hopefully he will have a chance to come back and post on this. Yeah, I'm calling him out. lol

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    There are very few steroids that do not add much mass/size under any circumstances; Winny and Anavar come to mind.

All steroids are limited in their ability to add mass by your diet. If you eat a caloric deficit (fewer calories than your body burns) you will not pack on mass, but you will prevent muscle loss that occurs on a reduced-calorie diet. Mass is not magically created--you control it via your diet.

Test/EQ/Winny would put on mass & definition if you eat like a horse (it would be a bulking cycle). However, if you are running a caloric deficit, the steroids will bring out muscular qualities like vascularity & definition w/o adding mass (it would be a cutting cycle).

Taking steroids along a low-calorie diet, lots of cardio and with fat-burning drugs like ECA, Clen & T3 can do wonders to bring out muscle definition while you lose fat to boot--and will not add size.

One more time for emphasis: your diet (and calories burned) determines how much size you gain. If there is an excess, you gain mass. If there is a deficit, you don't.

So, a really good cutting stack to get 'ripped to shredz' would be something like:

Testosterone Enathate or Cypionate 200-250mg/week weeks 1-9
    EQ 300-400mg/week weeks 1-8
    Winny 50mg/day weeks 6-11
    Clenbuterol 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off; ECA on the off weeks.
    Clomid Starting week 12 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21
    Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno

Reduce your caloric intake by 1000-1500 calories under your maintenance level (the amount you normally eat to stay at the same weight). Eat 200+ grams of protein a day, with most of the rest of the calories as complex carbohydrates. Do cardio 45 minutes/day 5-6 days a week.

You will lose fat & get great muscle hardness and definition with little to no size increase.

You could add T3 to accelerate fat loss, but T3 has a rebound effect--post cycle your metabolism will be slow due to a suppressed thyroid--so in your case it would not be a good idea. (If you were a BB targeting a specific date for a contest, you might consider it however.)

Hope that helps!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, I'd go with an Anavar only cycle== 40-50mg per day every day for 8-10 weeks. It'll be expensive, but your an actor so you can probably afford it

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar only cycle could help you I bet,

you said you've done primo right? well why not again at 300mgs/week
    for 8 weeks if you can afford it.

if you add winstrol it could help you as well, with 8 weeks of any of these cutting steroids you can expect about 10 pounds however.

after you get more ripped and add a bit of size then you can add in some t3 or DNP if you wanted to.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Dman Iron Horse...I thought you were canes for a second...must be the new avatar

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, was that not Canes avator? Threw me off as well! Good ol' Canes!

Thread Information