Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    +1 for smackdaddy and his pit

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    damn another bad owner lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    +1 for smackdaddy and his pit
    Plus One for Swifto and his Jack Russell, Milo.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Plus One for Swifto and his Jack Russell, Milo.

+1 for my lab, Lucy.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    instead of putting aas in your dog, save that money and buy a pit with some bomb genes, one you can track the bloodlines, then you wont need ass because the dog will be jacked already.a few steps above a good pit is a presa canario or a cane corso, those are truley bad azz dogs

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    that's funny tranzit, i dont' want to fight my dog, but if i did i would and you would say nothing...

look at this face, i couldn't do that to him i took these pics and i love my dog, this was a joke to spark discussion and it worked very well, that is just my sense of humor, some ppl take offense, to them i say **** you!

here is my dog..

You are right, i have no idea where you live or who you are. and im not going to fly around the world like Ace Ventura looking for ****ing morons like your to beat. So your right there is nothing i can do. But there is a house for sale across the street from me and if the person who moves in there fights dogs, abuses dogs, Ill be at his door And we will have a little chat and in the end of that char ill bet i come home with his dogs and he goes to the ICU to get my size 15 shoe removed from his ass. My only hope is that somone like me catchs you saying some shit like this in person and beats you senseless.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    A little girl I know got her face ripped of by a Pit bull. Her life is ruined.
    This girl was real pretty too, its a shame.

Secondly, don't you think its a sin to give aas to your dog?
    Last edited by alwayson; 01-16-2006 at 07:57 PM.

and yes, this particular pit bull was claimed to have been a safe house pet, which never acted aggresively in the past!!

Anyone who blames a paticular type of dog for agression knows nothing about dogs and is brain washed by the news.

Fact, Pit bulls have VERY large liters and are cheap dogs, Look very mean and can be trained or mistreated to be mean.
    The reason there are so many pitbulls in the news is every Hick moron and Snoop dog homeboy in the world has one becose they are cheap dogs and they can afford them. So you have thousands of idiots with these dogs who treat them like trash and make them mean.

I have an english bulldog $2600 for one of these.. ill bet i could make her mean too. But guess what.. 10% of the us population can afford these dogs so you dont have to many shit heads that can get ahold of them and ruein their name.

Saying every pitbull is mean and agressive is like saying every black person is in a gang. Its rediculas. And makes you look really stupid.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have an english bulldog $2600 for one of these.. ill bet i could make her mean too. But guess what.. 10% of the us population can afford these dogs so you dont have to many shit heads that can get ahold of them and ruein their name.
    I'm with you Tranzit. I've got a English and an American bulldog here at the house. American's used to have a rep for being a bit aggressive too, but that is starting to fade. It is all in how you raise them.

i sent you a PM tranzit
    Last edited by alwayson; 01-17-2006 at 03:37 PM.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    A little girl I know got her face ripped of by a Pit bull. Her life is ruined.
    This girl was real pretty too, its a shame.

Secondly, don't you think its a sin to give aas to your dog?
    We had a friend who's family pet, a dalmation bit her little girls ear lobe off. I guess that means all dalmations are dangerous.
    My next door neighbors Cane Corso tore the throat out of his Jack Russell. Funny how I didn't read about that in the paper.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    You are right, i have no idea where you live or who you are. and im not going to fly around the world like Ace Ventura looking for ****ing morons like your to beat. So your right there is nothing i can do. But there is a house for sale across the street from me and if the person who moves in there fights dogs, abuses dogs, Ill be at his door And we will have a little chat and in the end of that char ill bet i come home with his dogs and he goes to the ICU to get my size 15 shoe removed from his ass. My only hope is that somone like me catchs you saying some shit like this in person and beats you senseless.
    I agree.

I have no time for senseless idiots abusing animals. They will get whats coming to them, eventuallly.

Quote Originally Posted by karln
    to bad for u? i dont get it?

its a dog´thats it..... its not illegal in eastern europe to have dog fights... and most people who does it here is from eastern europe so why bother.....

i just giving the guy an advice. Do EQ and cheque drops if possible halo as well and u will have a dog ready for the ring. the thing pit isnt the best dog in the ring probably shephord is or wahtever they called in english....

i personally hate dogs i got bitten by a none steroid dog.... when i was out jogging. Atleast my freind who has his has controll over it and dont let it go without a leash
    Well the thing is, I don't care where the hell in the world you live, dogfighting is cruel, dumb and just plain wrong. Maybe Europeans are just too scared to get in the ring and do their own fighting. Maybe we should get a couple and throw them in the ring and make them fight. Giving advice like this, you deserve to get bitten by a dog. Give your Pit Halo and Cheque drops, Jeezus Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Well the thing is, I don't care where the hell in the world you live, dogfighting is cruel, dumb and just plain wrong. Maybe Europeans are just too scared to get in the ring and do their own fighting. Maybe we should get a couple and throw them in the ring and make them fight. Giving advice like this, you deserve to get bitten by a dog. Give your Pit Halo and Cheque drops, Jeezus Christ!
    Read some of his previous posts....

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    leave the fella alone its only a thread he just curious what aas would do to his dog. dosent mean hes gonna do it. . this is a forum to learn and research about using aas not abusing people on what they post on a thread. hes says he loves his dogs and even uploaded pics and still getting flamed

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    at everyone who got pissed, loosen the fvck up a little bit

hanbali is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    Has anyone ever done this, i'm sure they have. I'm only about 1/2 serious about this, but I have a blue pit and the thought crossed my mind.
    I'm not sure I want to enter the fray re: animal ethics. But I do know a couple in Pattaya (a gym owner and his GF) that put their dog on AS (they were both doing cycles themselves). They got the idea because the dog liked to run along side them on their home treadmill. So they worked out the dosage, injected and kept the dog running on the treadmill. Apparently there were no 'attitude' problems, and the dog really did get super-fit.

... and ... no, this is not a "shaggy dog" story.

please noone else post any other stories like this, this thread was meant to be a joke and ppl are coming up with stories that might actually encourage ppl to shoot there animals with drugs because they have done it and it turned out great, whatever, whatever..... it's wrong, the dog needs to make the choice for itself and it can't, so leave it the **** alone.

if you decide to do this to your animal, you are obviously an idiot and probably are going to fvck it up in some way and really hurt your animal, so avoid your pitbull mutilating your face for sticking it with a needle and/or going to prison for several yrs for cruelty to animals

again, this was meant to be a humorous thread, do not attempt this

Dude, how can anyone question or even not understand a bunch of bros getting pissed about somthing like this? Just becouse somone is saying it dosent mean shit.. like if you walked up to me and said im going to **** your wife and i didnt know you? id beat you senseless. For Example... about four years ago 6-7 of us were standing around talking.. at a guys house at a party. I mentioned that back then i worked in the audio industry for a certin local competitor. So some guy that was there talking with us "whom i did not know" pipes in with.. yeh i work for so and so and you guys dont know what the **** your talking about and need to shut your ****ing mouths.... after being stunned for about 10 seconds i smiled at him then beat his ass. See if a friend would have said that and i knew he was kidding it would have been no big deal... but i dont know this cock sucker for 1 and 2 he wasnt kidding he was dead serious.

Being cruel to animals is no joke man.. some people dont care and dont have bonds with their animals. But mine are part of my family. So i am ultra sensative when i hear somome mentioning abusing somthing that cant fight back.

i agree, and the pictures i posted on 3 of about 50. i love my dog, it was just a thought that i believed would be an interesting thread.

fact is...it is pretty interesting i think and gear is also made for animals, so there is an argument here, it probably could be done safe to animals but very unneccesary and borderline cruel, that is the argument

i would never consider it, not to this dog anyway, maybe a stray

Lowriderguy is offline New Member
    Just put the dog on protien powder, whole(D) milk, and Eukanuba

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    just regarding the pitbull aggression posts:

There's 2 types of canine aggression: human aggresion and animal aggression.

pitbulls are heavily animal aggressive, an non human aggressive (unless abused or trained otherwise)

They were bred to attack animals (bulls, each other) and to not snap at the human when they intervene in the fight.

The reason small kids get attacked by a pitbull is usually because the dog mistook them for an animal.

This is also why pitbulls dont make the best guard dogs as they are very friendly to human adults.
    Last edited by Red Monster; 01-17-2006 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowriderguy
    Just put the dog on protien powder, whole(D) milk, and Eukanuba
    there's a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    just regarding the pitbull aggression posts:

There's 2 types of canine aggression: human aggresion and animal aggression.

pitbulls are heavily animal aggressive, an non human aggressive (unless abused or trained otherwise)

They were bred to attack animals (bulls, each other) and to not snap at the human when they intervene in the fight.

The reason small kids get attacked by a pitbull is usually because the dog mistook them for an animal.

This is also why pitbulls dont make the best guard dogs as they are very friendly to human adults.
    This I have to agree with. I can't bring my dog around other dogs and I NEVER take him anywhere without a leash. We get our own VIP entrance at the vet. Matter of fact the only dog he likes is my female whom he grew up with. This is where being a responsible Pit owner comes into play. On the other hand he is such a mush with people. He loves everyone. He sleeps in bed with my daughter and cuddles on the couch like a big teddy bear. His personality is not like any other dog. If someone were to break into my house he would probably just sit there with his rubber bone in his mouth looking to play.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    think about how frkn funny this is. we (most of us) take vet quality gear. made for animals..then we say it's inhumane to give them to animals. lmao. I know quite a bit about dogs, in fact here in the states poodles bite more people than any other breed. why don't you hear about that in the news? cuz the poodle probably didn't kill anyone, more than likely barely left much of a mark. they bite and release and retreat. pitts, on the other hand do quite the opposite. that's why you hear it in the news. killed someone or mamed or whatever. one of my tennants had 2 pitts, very dosile and pretty old (like 15) never a problem until a child about 5 yrs came to close with another dog (golden ret). the rest is ugly. point is, I think you most certainly can classify 1 breed as way more aggresive and dangerous than another. it is not at all like comparing black guys and gangs...thats ridiculous. if you get to close to a rattle snake it will bite you. as for the question i think alot of people give dogs gear. I happen to know for a fact the same goes with horses

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    This I have to agree with. I can't bring my dog around other dogs and I NEVER take him anywhere without a leash. We get our own VIP entrance at the vet. Matter of fact the only dog he likes is my female whom he grew up with. This is where being a responsible Pit owner comes into play. On the other hand he is such a mush with people. He loves everyone. He sleeps in bed with my daughter and cuddles on the couch like a big teddy bear. His personality is not like any other dog. If someone were to break into my house he would probably just sit there with his rubber bone in his mouth looking to play.
    so you agree that the breed is aggresive. you can't have your daughter take this dog for a walk to the park and expect her to be able to controll him. especially around other dogs and kids

simm is offline Senior Member
    Pit bulls are beautiful and loyal dogs...When people say they are aggressive and nasty,they should take a look at the people around them..We are the aggressive and nasty ones..Feeding p'bulls steroids is a known fact in the conditioning element of dog fighting in croatia as they have/had the best 50+ pound dog in the world..Other countries do so too..Did you also know that most dog/p'bull breeders/fighters are qualified veterinary surgeons..If not themselves then a close friend is as lots of those dogs end up in shock and on drips after those fights...Keep the gear away from your dog buddy...PLEASE..Let him/her have a good life and not a f****d up 1.....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by simm
    Pit bulls are beautiful and loyal dogs...When people say they are aggressive and nasty,they should take a look at the people around them..We are the aggressive and nasty ones..Feeding p'bulls steroids is a known fact in the conditioning element of dog fighting in croatia as they have/had the best 50+ pound dog in the world..Other countries do so too..Did you also know that most dog/p'bull breeders/fighters are qualified veterinary surgeons..If not themselves then a close friend is as lots of those dogs end up in shock and on drips after those fights...Keep the gear away from your dog buddy...PLEASE..Let him/her have a good life and not a f****d up 1.....!!!
    so you don't think pitts are agrresive?

simm is offline Senior Member
    If rubbed up the wrong way just like humans!!! Think about it..P'bulls fight as their lines/pedigrees are met to produce the best dog/s..Humans have fighting instinct also..Any living thing will get aggressive and fight when pushed and pissed off..So yes but depends on circumstances and upbringing..

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    so you agree that the breed is aggresive. you can't have your daughter take this dog for a walk to the park and expect her to be able to controll him. especially around other dogs and kids
    Who here denied Pits are aggressive? Yes my dog is dog aggressive and no I wouldn't let my daughter take him anywhere. I wouldn't let her take my lab anywhere either. All I need is some jackass trying to be tough with his roided out Pitbull attacking my daughter and my dog at the park. The question here is what idiot would give a dog drugs to make them stronger and MORE aggressive

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf? dont give your dog steroids

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    think about how frkn funny this is. we (most of us) take vet quality gear. made for animals..then we say it's inhumane to give them to animals. lmao. I know quite a bit about dogs, in fact here in the states poodles bite more people than any other breed. why don't you hear about that in the news? cuz the poodle probably didn't kill anyone, more than likely barely left much of a mark. they bite and release and retreat. pitts, on the other hand do quite the opposite. that's why you hear it in the news. killed someone or mamed or whatever. one of my tennants had 2 pitts, very dosile and pretty old (like 15) never a problem until a child about 5 yrs came to close with another dog (golden ret). the rest is ugly. point is, I think you most certainly can classify 1 breed as way more aggresive and dangerous than another. it is not at all like comparing black guys and gangs...thats ridiculous. if you get to close to a rattle snake it will bite you. as for the question i think alot of people give dogs gear. I happen to know for a fact the same goes with horses
    Pits make the headlines for one reason. It makes for a good story because people love to follow the crowd. Lets face it, the media could care less about you and I. They want to sell papers. Pits get banned in states because politicians want votes. If the same ignorant people watching the news want Pits banned they get banned because they're voters.

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Try alpo and frequent jogs...

Clever Handle123 is offline New Member
    I don't see how giving a dog testosterone hurts it.
    Also, I don't think dog fighting is wrong either. Most unfixed dogs will fight without being forced to. A relative has a pit, he never misstreated it or trained it to fight and it automatically triesto kill other dogs. In legit fighting they don't fight to the death either, they stop it once the dog yelps or quits fighting.

Can we lock this thread.. its going nowhere.. just back and forth. If you belive a certin breed is more agressive then another thats fine.. im not going to argue all day about this. I will say fighting dog's and dopeing dogs up is cruel. Also to compare horses and dogs is crazy.. but i will say i dont agree with doping any animal that dosent need it for a medical reason. Also most of the shit you guys buy QV ect.. is not really made for animals.. its a loop hole they use so they can sell it. I would like to know what a 300mg dose of sust or a 300mg dose of deca would be used for on a dog? medical reasons. I personaly dont use that nasty mexican shit. I use legit Human grade pham drugs and 1 UG company thats it... i dont like worrying about quality.. but this is a whole nother discussion all together.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    dog forum
    ...lol......................
    AHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Clever Handle123
    I don't see how giving a dog testosterone hurts it.
    Also, I don't think dog fighting is wrong either. Most unfixed dogs will fight without being forced to. A relative has a pit, he never misstreated it or trained it to fight and it automatically triesto kill other dogs. In legit fighting they don't fight to the death either, they stop it once the dog yelps or quits fighting.
    Have you ever seen a fighting dog? Or a bait dog with it's ears chewed off and bites all over it's body. they don't choose to go in a ring and tear each other apart. This might be there natural instinct but for people to take advantage of this for ego or monetary gains is ****ing stupid. Get in the ring and fight yourself.

wonderboy10 is offline New Member
    A pit bull and increased sensitivity to anger, good combination! Dude your a genious. You will wake up one morning with no face.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information