Elexecution is offline Associate Member

Pissing bright neon yellow this morning

I've been using a T=Bol only cycle for 4 days now. I wake up this morning and surprisingly I'm pissing this neon color. That definitely woke me up.

Is it because of the steroids ? I also upped my vitamin intake to two multivitamins a day along with the usual 9 amino acids spread throughout the day that I've been taking for a while.

Whats up with this shit?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    could be the nutrients left over from the multi you just doubled up on. This is common for me when I take a multi vitamin. Only mine is time released so I piss neon yellow for almost 6 hours after I take it. You should be fine, although I would make sure you're drinking at minimum a gallon of water daily. Also milk thisle would be benificial.

May I ask why the T-bol only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    could be the nutrients left over from the multi you just doubled up on. This is common for me when I take a multi vitamin. Only mine is time released so I piss neon yellow for almost 6 hours after I take it. You should be fine, although I would make sure you're drinking at minimum a gallon of water daily. Also milk thisle would be benificial.

May I ask why the T-bol only cycle?
    Thanks for the help, yeah it probably is the double up on the multivitamin your right, though youre supposed to take two a day

The T-Bol only cycle is because I'm in college right now and don't want to have needles and syringes around, and am looking for a little boost for baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    Thanks for the help, yeah it probably is the double up on the multivitamin your right, though youre supposed to take two a day

The T-Bol only cycle is because I'm in college right now and don't want to have needles and syringes around, and am looking for a little boost for baseball.
    Probably a better idea not to have needles around in college.

Probably a better idea not to have needles around in college.
    Should i stop taking the multivitamin or amino acids? I don't want to piss neon constantly

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Should i stop taking the multivitamin or amino acids? I don't want to piss neon constantly
    I wouldn't stop taking them.......if the B vits in your Muilti's are high you will piss neon yellow, I only get it from my B-100 complex and it's pretty bright for the first piss, but like someone said drink a gallon or more of water and it will be much better.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    its the vitamins.. dont worry about it...

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    how is ur water intake?!

F U C K No you don't want to stop taking them. You could back off on them, instead of taking 2/daily you could take 1 or split the doses of the two. One in the AM and one in the PM. The neon color is the nutrients your body didn't absorb. That's why your piss is the color it is.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    take your vitamins before bedtime...you eat all day so your body gets plenty of nutrients so take it before bed to give your body some nutrients during sleep

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    F U C K No you don't want to stop taking them. You could back off on them, instead of taking 2/daily you could take 1 or split the doses of the two. One in the AM and one in the PM. The neon color is the nutrients your body didn't absorb. That's why your piss is the color it is.
    totally agreed, but also u gotta check u water intake, ur minimum should be 1.5 gallon.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    are u sure its the nutrients that didnt absorb or metabolites of the products... read the pamphlet that came with them, that should explain it.. anyway its harmless.

Nelstar is offline Member
    take a bunch of beta carotene you can piss neon orange

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    how is ur water intake?!
    Not high enough.

I'll have to look into that

Oh and I forgot that I drink 3 protein shakes a day...

I guess I'll keep doing the 2 multivitamins 9 amino acids and 3 protein shakes ... I was just concerned that my liver was working too much

Godbout is offline New Member
    When you take to much vitamines for what your body need you just eliminate what's in over.

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    Def the vitamins, GNC mega men vitamins make me do the same thing.

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    I was just concerned that my liver was working too much
    Would effect your kidneys more as it filters the blood to make urine. I'd say you're fine as long as you are within recommended doses. You just have more expensive piss now. When i took b vitamin complex, i swear the toilet water could glow in the dark.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    I've been using a T=Bol only cycle for 4 days now. I wake up this morning and surprisingly I'm pissing this neon color. That definitely woke me up.

Is it because of the steroids ? I also upped my vitamin intake to two multivitamins a day along with the usual 9 amino acids spread throughout the day that I've been taking for a while.

Whats up with this shit?
    The thing to watch out for is when you urine is dark, dark yellow or brownish. Brighter color usually mean pissing out unused vitamin/mineral. Dark means...you got issues with kidney/liver.

To reduce bright color, drink more water. I'm not sure what amount...but try to get extra 8 ounces of water whenver you can. If you think you are drinking enough...you're not...drink some more. It sucks....b/c you'll be pissing all over the place....but just try it.

Bro, look at the back of your multi. if your form of niacin is niacinamide, your pee shouldn't be yellow. If its regular niacin(better) It will always be yellow, I dont care what you eat/drink/take. It has a flushing effect. Thats good. Why do you care if your pee stays yellow, is someone watching you pee?

Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    Bro, look at the back of your multi. if your form of niacin is niacinamide, your pee shouldn't be yellow. If its regular niacin(better) It will always be yellow, I dont care what you eat/drink/take. It has a flushing effect. Thats good. Why do you care if your pee stays yellow, is someone watching you pee?
    30 miligrams of niacin

My 2nd piss today was normal color. I took the two multi's before I went to bed, so that explains why the piss was bright neon when I woke up only.

It's all good, just wanted to make sure that there were no problems with the roids and my liver/kidney.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    pissing neon is fun...think of it as a skittles commercial

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatin' SOB
    Def the vitamins, GNC mega men vitamins make me do the same thing.
    dito.

It's the vitamins.

I thought everyone already knew this.

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    dito its the vitamins especially from b-12 will get yah everytime i take that mens mega mine neon all the time

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Its the tbol i had the same thing just increase water intake it goes away..on the days that you dont drink much water it will turn more neon yellow..could be the vitamines but i wasnt on any.

Thread Information