getbigrob is offline New Member

Post NEED ADVICE... Please reply ASAP

I did a cycle once 2 years ago, but it was only deca . After I moved back from college, I got lazy living at home and eating my mothers latin foods all the time (fried this, fried that...) You could imagine, the least to say, I gained a few pounds. So, towards the end of 2005, I decided I would step back in the game. I spent November and December 2005 hiting the gym hard in preperation for my early 2006 cycle. Here is what I am taking, I have started this week, so I am probably a week or 2 late on posting this, but still would like to see what other members think.

Attached is a Word Doc that I created with the cycle in calendar format. Check it out, its fresh, others might be able to use it as well.
    Deca 200 mg
    Test Cypionate 200 mg
    Winstrol (20 mL bottle)

Week 1: Monday 1 cc of Deca/1 cc of Cypionate
    Thursday 1 cc of Deca
    Week 2: Monday 1 cc of Deca/1 cc of Cypionate
    Thursday 1 cc of Deca
    Week 3: Monday 1 cc of Deca/1 cc of Cypionate
    Week 4: Monday 1 cc of Deca/1 cc of Cypionate
    Week 5: Monday 1 cc of Deca/1 cc of Cypionate
    NOTE* Winstrol starts this week begining Sunday 1 cc every other day
    Week 6: Monday 1 cc of Deca/1 cc of Cypionate
    Week 7: Monday 1 cc of Deca/1 cc of Cypionate
    Week 8: Monday 1 cc of Deca/1 cc of Cypionate
    Week 9: Monday 1 cc of Cypionate
    Week 10: Monday 1 cc of Cypionate

Let me know your thoughts. I am on a high protein/low carb diet. Eating atleast 6 times per day (3 of those shakes/protein bars). Gym 6 times per week. I am on a training program (12 weeks) that I got from Flex Magazine.
    Playing Basketball, Racquet ball and tennis. Also I am getting back into Mountain Biking for that extra cardio.

Thanks, GetBigRob
    Attached Files Attached Files

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a very poorly laid out cycle. Since you have only done one cycle in the past and it was a poor one, this is what I would suggest

1-12 400mg w/ test c
    15-19 PCT nolva 20 mg ed & clomid 100 mg ed

You should always run test higher than deca because of the supressive nature of deca. Winny should be taken every day, not every other day.

crane is offline Associate Member
    what do you mean by 1cc deca and 1cc cyp.
    1cc deca=100mg ?
    1cc cyp= 250mg?

toolman is offline Banned
    Poorly laid out cycle and you need much more time in the gym than a few dedicated months. You should be hitting the weights religiously for at least a year or two at an absolute minimum.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with everyone here... juice shoudn;t be used to get you back into the game. you should be lifting for awhile before and ideally tap out your natural gains (or at least get close to it)
    also poorly laid out as stated.

but since you already started you have 2 options stop now.. do a little pct (not sure if you'd need it with only one shot but couldn;t hurt) OR continue it but do things right. I would opt for number one, get back into things, get your diet straight, hit up cardio to burn those "few pounds" you put on... once you're back to where u want to be then consider juice again. Give it time though, cardio, lifting and diet all take time to show results... they dont wrok over night so dont get frusterated if u dont see results immediatly.
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 01-19-2006 at 10:56 AM.

I want to clarify a couple things. I have been going to the gym constantly, when I said I started 2 months religiously meant that before for example I was going 2-4 times per week just to maintain... the last 2 months, very hard. Now, the pounds that I mentioned that I gained, I have lost at this point. I had gained about 15 lbs and had lost 13 of them before I made my move last week and started. I apologize for the poorly laid out cycle. This is why I attached my document, to clarify things. I have talked to my boy and he said the members are right, I should probably get 10 more mL of test. Ill update you soon. Thanks.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    just use more test, you're already on, so it's not like we're gonna talk you out of it. just add an exta shot of test

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    This is his scheme:

1-10 Test Cyp 400-500mg/week
    1-8 Deca 200mg/week
    6-10 Winny 50mg/eod

PCT when due.

He's been training as I know him personally and this will NOT be his first cycle. I allready advised him as far as diet is concerned and the little bit of cardio he should do as he wants to stay relatively lean but obviously nothing out of this world. If he does what is advised it should go great.

if youre gonna do it, at least do it correctly to maxiimize results

1-12 400-500 mg/wk test
    1-11 300-400mg/wk deca
    8-14 50mg winny ed
    PCT starts 24 hours after last dose of winny

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    if youre gonna do it, at least do it correctly to maxiimize results

1-12 400-500 mg/wk test
    1-11 300-400mg/wk deca
    8-14 50mg winny ed
    PCT starts 24 hours after last dose of winny

He chooses to do 10 weeks not 12. 10 will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    He chooses to do 10 weeks not 12. 10 will be fine.
    wont disagree, just think he would get a little better results by running 12, besides 8 weeks on deca is kind of short IMO

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    wont disagree, just think he would get a little better results by running 12, besides 8 weeks on deca is kind of short IMO

Maybe next cycle. He allready thinks he's doing too much. I had to school him really fast.

Bastard haha... no I am coming around to the idea of adding the extra test. In fact a decision has to be made today. I dont acknowledge the following, but the way I am looking at it is as follows... if ur going to rob a bank, are you going to to take 100k or 1 million dollars? this is kind of the same thing, might as well, go nuts.

Thread Information