Xander is offline New Member

Need some advice here guys!

i am thinking about doing a cycle of test-e only at 250mg/week for 14 weeks followed by PCT. i was thinking about frontloading the test by doing 500mg the first week. what do you guys think? is it enough? i am 23, and 176lbs. i know i should do biweekly injections on test-e, but how on only 250mg/w? and what about in week 1? 500mg on monday or 250mg monday and 250mg thursday?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    how long have you been working out cause your stats ,although i don't know your height,tell me you can still gain plenty naturally.

but if you do continue on planning a cycle then i would up the dose to 500mg ew. split up in two shots, mon/thurs.

-rodge

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    i have all ways been told frontloading is a waste.

Tatoz is offline New Member
    Almost all bros here will tell you that 250/wk is too weak but it depends on your actual size and goals as Rodge mentioned. 23 is a bit early in my opinion but that's up to you.
    250/wk might give you great gains if you know how to train and eat properly especially if it's your first cycle. This would also put you into a wiser side of entering steroid world, half a gram of juice per week for a novice is a way too much IMO.
    About the front load I can't tell you my opinion, never done .

Xander is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    how long have you been working out cause your stats ,although i don't know your height,tell me you can still gain plenty naturally.

but if you do continue on planning a cycle then i would up the dose to 500mg ew. split up in two shots, mon/thurs.

-rodge
    I have been working out for about 4 years on and off, not weights all the time IMO. have been boxing for about 1,5 of these years and done a lot of cardio. (thats why i am only 176lbs now, have been 210lbs at one time) i have done a couple of cycles (low dose test and deca ) in the past but started boxing and cardio after this so i ran it all of while i was real serious about boxing. I know i can gain a lot more natural but when i am on juice i am so much more serious about training and eating, so i just want something to give me back the same edge and gets me eating like a bear again. do you think it is a bad idea?

Thread Information