Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Grieko is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2

    Post Surgery Prescription

    Have any of you ever had legally prescribed steroids post surgery? I am having a hernia operation in a few months and my surgeon said that he would be will to prescribe me what I wanted for post surgery recovery.

    I want to hear your thoughts.

    Is it legal? and what would you suggest? I have done various cycles off and on for the last 9 years.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6
    Theres No Recovery I Had A Hernia To About 3 Months Back You shouldnt Even Need Any . Didnt Stop Me From Lifting . I Had The Hernia Where Your Sack Was The Size Of A Football .

  3. #3
    velvetlion's Avatar
    velvetlion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by RegNo_J54 CKED
    Theres No Recovery I Had A Hernia To About 3 Months Back You shouldnt Even Need Any . Didnt Stop Me From Lifting . I Had The Hernia Where Your Sack Was The Size Of A Football .
    IMO following this advice will only prolong your recovery.

  4. #4
    powerbolicroid's Avatar
    powerbolicroid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    IMO following this advice will only prolong your recovery.
    hes not giving him advice or telling him to do anything hes telling him he doesnt need medication . are you reading something im not

  5. #5
    velvetlion's Avatar
    velvetlion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbolicroid
    hes not giving him advice or telling him to do anything hes telling him he doesnt need medication . are you reading something im not
    He is stating that he didn't stop lifting and that there was no recovery from the hernia. I think that if you talk to most doctors, they would advise that you need to take time off after hernia surgery.

  6. #6
    powerbolicroid's Avatar
    powerbolicroid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    134
    yeh as he says 3 months back didnt stop me from lifting so my view take 12weeks off pop some pain killers if you really need some for the 1st week mabie i didnt when i had mine . start lfting 12 weeks later the feeling you get stays no matter what you do

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6
    Thers nothing really to this op. apart from it can come back in most cases it will . i took round about twelve weeks off that true with no med, I Was dying to get back lifting by the third week . thats just me

  8. #8
    velvetlion's Avatar
    velvetlion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,488
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbolicroid
    yeh as he says 3 months back didnt stop me from lifting so my view take 12weeks off pop some pain killers if you really need some for the 1st week mabie i didnt when i had mine . start lfting 12 weeks later the feeling you get stays no matter what you do

    I guess I am not sure what you are trying to say. Are you saying that you should take some time off or that you shouldn't?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •