J.M.O.34 is offline New Member

I'm needing some help with my first cycle.

I was going to take either test e 250 or test e 300 for 10 weeks and use d-bol 25mgs for the first 5 weeks. I was wondering if there would be much of a difference in using 250 instead of 300? Should I take 250 twice a week? If yes, would 300 also have to be injected twice a week? And how would the gains be for both of these if I injected twice a week. I am 6'2 and 190 I am looking to put on 15 to 20 pounds would this be enough?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how long have you been trainin mate?

I've been training since i was a junior in high school, but i did put much weight on casue i was running a lot. I've been training hard and eating right for the past two years.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would run 500mg test for 10-12 weeks,you can run dbol at 30-40mg ed for the 1st 1-4 weeks.make sure you have your pct ready to start 14 days after the last shot of test e!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i would run 500mg test for 10-12 weeks,you can run dbol at 30-40mg ed for the 1st 1-4 weeks.make sure you have your pct ready to start 14 days after the last shot of test e!
    You could use Dbol at the start to kickstart, or, you could save it for your second cycle. Choice is yours. Personally, I'd save it.

As above, 500mg/wk for 12 weeks with the correct diet/rest/training you will make some good quality gains.

Whats your PCT?

i was going to get some novla and clomid. When should i start my pct and how much should i use?

Thread Information