unclemoney is offline Senior Member

Should I start a cycle... and the army...

I just finished up MEPS today and my army phyiscal... And I've been waiting to start untill after my physical... But now I'm not sure if I should start or not... I don't think the army tests for juice but how safe do you think I am??? Also I don't have basic untill july so that would leave me with my cycle ending in may and pct finished off by mid june so what do you guys think??? And also would I get tested anymore up untill my basic training date???

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have no idea on the Army's testing policies, but I would play it better safe than sorry. With all the publicity that juice has been getting in the media as of late, you can bet that the chances of groups like the military testing are going up every day.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    First off, good luck in the Army. I got out not too long ago. As a new recruit, they will not be testing you for AAS. The only way you'll ever be tested in the army is if you are suspected of using and they need probable cause for that, not just a bunch of rumors or $hit like that. At MEPS they just test for very basic substances like THC, Coke, opiates, meth and things like that.

milmus is offline New Member
    you are better off waiting till after basic. you will be doing a ton of cardio for 3 months straight, and with only 3 small meals a day you won't be able to retain your mass you built from the cycle. wasted juice bro!

So I'd be safe to start today??? I have 5 months till basic and only going to be doing a 3 month cycle (30mg/ed of dbol for 4 weeks and 500mg/ew of test for 12 weeks)

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i had to make the exact same desicion for my first cycle. i just wrote them a letter that said stuff like "i dont wanna touch a gun bla bla i dont like killing ppl bla bla" so i didnt have to do military service. but i hear that its not good to be big in the army, they dont like big guys they want u slim.

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    lol i had to make the exact same desicion for my first cycle. i just wrote them a letter that said stuff like "i dont wanna touch a gun bla bla i dont like killing ppl bla bla" so i didnt have to do military service. but i hear that its not good to be big in the army, they dont like big guys they want u slim.
    The army has some big guys, and I definately wana go in... I just wana know if I'd be safe to start right now...

Wobbly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    The army has some big guys, and I definately wana go in... I just wana know if I'd be safe to start right now...
    Like "ginkobulloba" said: The Army only will test if there is probable cause. However, since they cannot find suckers fast enough to replace the dead and wounded--despite the fact that the recruiters lie when they open their mouth and that they just lowered the standards for new recruits--, nobody will push the issue anyway. It's safe to start your cycle now but not to join the service. See you downrange ('cause that is where you will go) or in Landstuhl where bus loads full of kids shot to pieces arrive on a daily basis. Getting caught taking steroids is the least of your problems.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    in basic they are going to run your ass of unless they have gone soft over the last decade any gains will be pissed and sweated away. you should wait until you get to your perm. duty station and get after it then, youll have enough time and chow to get huge. good luck...Rangers lead the way!

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah get past boot and when you're stationed you should hit it .If you lie and get caught about your drug history usage its a bitch you have to write about like a 2-3 page essay why you took it when you took it ....lol I had to write like a 10 page my recruit told me bout juicing and stuff if suspicious they'll look .Good luck

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    ok check this out bro! WAIT till you get out of basic here is why; if dont youll lose a lot when you go in, two because you cant eat well or sleep well in IET OR AIT when you get out to your unit an you get reagular meals of good food an more sleep youll grow like your on cycle anyway! i put on 20lbs in a month when i got to my unit i went from 149 to 168. after you stop growing natty thats when you should hit your cycle (in your unit because everyone puts on weight when the get out of AIT)......but use your head the main thing you have to watch out for is your new chain of commande they are the ones that can have you submit to a steroid test an you cant say no if they do. so while your growing natty (at first) get to know the guys in your unit an make freinds as best you can. find out who the snitches an bitches are from the "cool" people an the by the book people. an watch what you say dont say shit to NO ONE unless you trust them an let me tell you from experience its one thing to trust someone with your life but its another to trust them with your freedom!!!! last but not least being in the army your fighting for freedom so keep this in mind U HAVE NO FREEDOM not the same as the civilians we deffende. they can search your house if you live on post at there discretion as much as they want they can search your car as much as they want......an when you go to the doctor be selective about what you go to them about because if a problem arises because of gear an you tell them there is no confideciality between doctor an patient they can tell your chain of commande and they have to! so for this find a civilian doctor off post! its hard but possible good luck bro!!

Megalodon is offline New Member
    Ahh...this is a funny question for me personally. You can juice to your hearts content in the military. I know...I was the Armed Forces Bodybuilding Champion two years in a row...and guess what...I juiced...alot. Nobody suspected it...they knew. Nothing they can do about it. The Military DOES not have a steroid protocal...meaning there is no protocal for "what to do if one suspects." If you get busted...say having gear in your locker...then there is no reason for them to test you...you will be in all the trouble you would ever want to be in.

So to answer your question, yes, you can juice all you want. You will never be tested for it...never. But no, that does not mean you can run around talking about it or selling it. DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT ever get caught with it. You will be going to a worse place then civilian jail.

I have been stationed on every base...meaning Army (San Antonio), Marine (Ocean Side, San Diego, Quentico) ,Air Force (McDill), and another dozen Navy. I've been drug tested by every command and passed with flying colors.

I think the more important question here is: Why the military and why the Army. Do you want an education and educational benefits or do you want to be sucked into the "Army of One" B/S slogan. Your NOT going to come out of any of these branches of service as a Super Stud.

Like I said, I have trained on every base and become friends with service memebers from every branch. I'll tell you the happiest are the Air Force Service members and the most miserable are the Marine and Army.

I served just over 7 years. Be smarter then me.

wildncrazyath3rt is offline New Member
    heheh i dont care what u do .. as long u stay who u are. and the person i love <3 :-p

MODESEVEN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon
    Ahh...this is a funny question for me personally. You can juice to your hearts content in the military. I know...I was the Armed Forces Bodybuilding Champion two years in a row...and guess what...I juiced...alot. Nobody suspected it...they knew. Nothing they can do about it. The Military DOES not have a steroid protocal...meaning there is no protocal for "what to do if one suspects." If you get busted...say having gear in your locker...then there is no reason for them to test you...you will be in all the trouble you would ever want to be in.

So to answer your question, yes, you can juice all you want. You will never be tested for it...never. But no, that does not mean you can run around talking about it or selling it. DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT ever get caught with it. You will be going to a worse place then civilian jail.

I have been stationed on every base...meaning Army (San Antonio), Marine (Ocean Side, San Diego, Quentico) ,Air Force (McDill), and another dozen Navy. I've been drug tested by every command and passed with flying colors.

I think the more important question here is: Why the military and why the Army. Do you want an education and educational benefits or do you want to be sucked into the "Army of One" B/S slogan. Your NOT going to come out of any of these branches of service as a Super Stud.

Like I said, I have trained on every base and become friends with service memebers from every branch. I'll tell you the happiest are the Air Force Service members and the most miserable are the Marine and Army.

I served just over 7 years. Be smarter then me.
    THIS DUDE IS 100% RIGHT..
    ALSO,DONT DO IT TO YOUR SELF IN THE ARMY.TRUST ME.CHOOSE WISELY.DONT SETTLE.WHATS WRONG WITH THE COAST GUARD?YOU WILL NEVER GET SHIPED OVER SEAS AND YOU GET A SHITLOAD OF CHOICES.I KNOW YOU PROB. GOT FRIENDS THAT ARE ACTIVE,ASK THEM AS MUCH QUESTION AS POSSIBLE.DONT SIGN THOSE PAPERS UNTIL YOU ARE POSITIVE ABOUT WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO GET INTO AND WHAT IS OFFERED TO YOU.ANY ONE WHO SERVED OR IS ACTIVE WILL BACK ME.YOUR RECRUITER MOST LIKELY DIDNT TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU ARE OFFERED.

MODESEVEN is offline Junior Member
    Bump.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Yeah man, listen to these guys, look into the Air Force. If you want to go hardcore you can always try out for pararescue or combat control. Coast Guard is another good option.

Even though I was Army, I can't really recommend that choice of service to people.

DoneThoo2 is offline New Member
    Well actually the Coast Guard has 6 cutters in the Middle East right now, I just came off one. But Megalodon is right. We actually had a guy on my last boat get busted. He left a pin out on the counter. He admitted to it, they tested him but it came back negative but got kicked out anyway because he confessed. So just be careful. And if I were going into the military The Coast Guard is the way to go. If you got any questions about it just hit me I've been in for 5 years and am slated to make e-6 this year.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    gear in the military is touchy. for the most part, they like to get you guys loaded up full of gear cause it increases aggression in many people, decreasing the likelihood of you hesitating in combat. since they will have your diet very restricted though, if anything just focus on anti-catabolics to keep your muscle losses to a min. kiss your 7-8 meals a day goodbye man.

anyway, had a buddy in military that they actually used to supply with gear (well, his commanding officer did). they were very open about it and fine with him and whoever else wanted to taking it. however, i have heard of people getting kicked out for it. personally i don't understand why saying as it will only work to improve your conditioning for the most part, but then again pro sports players all use gear and every once in a while they bust one of them for it too. good ole media food.

let my people grow,
    AC

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    gear in the military is touchy. for the most part, they like to get you guys loaded up full of gear cause it increases aggression in many people, decreasing the likelihood of you hesitating in combat. since they will have your diet very restricted though, if anything just focus on anti-catabolics to keep your muscle losses to a min. kiss your 7-8 meals a day goodbye man.

anyway, had a buddy in military that they actually used to supply with gear (well, his commanding officer did). they were very open about it and fine with him and whoever else wanted to taking it. however, i have heard of people getting kicked out for it. personally i don't understand why saying as it will only work to improve your conditioning for the most part, but then again pro sports players all use gear and every once in a while they bust one of them for it too. good ole media food.

let my people grow,
    AC

Everything that I read of yours is ridiculus! The army likes to juice guys up?

manbag83 is offline New Member
    In the military gear is unlikely tested for at a random basis. The testing cost to process an EMIT test which is used for coke, and weed and all that good shit is approx .25 to .50 cents and can be processed at many locations. The cost to process a test that detects for steroids can be upward of 300.00 dollars. .... bye the way .. refering to the posts above about which branch to go into.. i was in the airforce for 4 years and its not all cake and cookies... the air force are quick to screw there own... you will stay in the dorms in the desert instead of a tent, but your boss is like 50 freakin years old.. try working for your grandfather and see if you see eye to eye.. Im about to enlist in army active duty, and the one thing that i like the most is.. that my boss is also my peer! word up ninja!

Candyman22 is offline Junior Member
    IMO i would just wait. I went to basic training and ran my ass off and I lost over 12 lbs. I would just wait until you get back. Also I have been in the military for almost 6 years and have never been tested for juice. Good luck in basic, you will gain some great friendships. AIR POWER!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep first off unless u can run afull cycle and pct dont do it.
    they dont check for aas, testing too expensive.
    basic is giong to starve and sleep deprive u .. i lost 40lbs in my basic training bout 5lbs of fat and 35 of muscle LOL. that was like 5+yrs ago.

It's safe to use AAS before you go out. Just remember at boot camp they wont let you bring PCT items on for your storage compartment. They dont test for AAS and wont unless "probable cause", but ALOT of people use anabolics and are never tested. I think it makes better soldiers, so honestly, do you see a reason for them to care?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua Pump
    so honestly, do you see a reason for them to care?
    try n prevent anal gay sex?

Personally what would be the point of doing a cycle now, if u're going to lose all your gains.

It doesnt take too much unusual external stress to wreck havoc on the body

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant

let my people grow,
    AC
    You are an idiot!

That was the stupididst thing ever. Don't talk shit about the ARMY unless you ****ing know. I was an airborne ranger, and we are the aggressive sons of bitches who go in killing shit, and NO it was not okay to use juice! I know several people who have been thrown out for it.

Yes you can use juice. No they do not routinely test for it. If you are tested it is random on which piss they actually test. If you are a shit bag or brokedick yours will be tested. If you get extremely huge and crazy you may be tested. Most of the time if you are on the ball, following orders and doing well in pt tests you are left alone. Army= promotions. You will not get promoted faster in any other branch (to E4, now waiverable to E5) after that you better be ready to make your points till E7, then its based on selections.

BTW steroids are not a part of the rgular tests. even in meps unless theres suspicion, and unfortunately for all you shithouse lawyers, the military doesn't fall under state law. It falls under the UCMJ, and that means suspicion alone constitues rewasonable right to search. Ever heard of health and welfare? Well in the military that means the health of the unit, not the individual. Which means you can be at PT and the commander has the right to search your room, on nothing more than rumors. Usually they jus call the Mp's who act as witnesses, and love to have a reason to bring the dogs. Stay smart and straight you are usually safe, start ****ing up, and they will make your life hell.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't suggest starting a cycle now, not for the testing, but b/c (as everyone else noted) you'll loose your gains fast.

and don't listen to all this military bashing. If you want to join, then join.

join up!

go army

Thread Information