Carnivore007 is offline New Member

Turinabol for 17 yo

hey bros wsup, first a little info about me: been lifting for 2 years, gone from 135 lbs to 180 lbs at roughly 10% bf. I love lifting and it has become a part of my life. Lately I have hit a several month plateua on pretty much all of my lifts except for squats (good quad genes, squatting 350 x 10) Now i know the whole deal about it being reccomended to wait until your older, but i was curious about turinabol as it doesnt aromatize and has little effect on hpta. I would do a 6-8 week cycle of it only running clomid pct. Could some of guys give me some input please. I kind of have my mind set on either this or anavar just need help with dosing and what not.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    You are going to be banned because you are not 18. My advice, wait a few years at least.

toolman is offline Banned
    You are a kid, do not screw up your body with aas. Your still growing and developing. Don't be stupid and head our advice!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    like the other guys said, don't mess around with steroids for at least 5 more years.

chbigboy is offline New Member

Thumbs down tbol or any aas

007 I think you will find no advice for a 17 yo to take any aas. you must be 18 to post here so you will probably be suspended soon. imo seach and read and you may find what you need. way to young imo

chbigboy

Logan13 is offline Banned

eat more

eat more

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    you hit a plateau ok, read up on info about breaking through a plateau theres some good info on changing ur workout/diet. It's not that hard especially at 17. I hit a huge plateau when i was 17/18 in highschool. i went and talked to the football/strength coach, he really knew his sh*t i recomend the same. Stay natural man aas is not a miracle drug and not necessary at 17. Stick with the basics, protein, vitamins, food, solid workout routine, and maybe something like creatine nothing real serious like prohormones or aas. It'll pay off just do some research

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    no juice 4 u!!!! u are to young, be patient

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    try supps like protein and maybe creatine. my buddy loved it im not a biog fan though. also glutamine seems to work a little for me.
    mainly though eat like a horse!!

Carnivore007 is offline New Member
    ok i plan on staying natural but just for curiosities sake would a cycle like this shut me down hpta wise even at a low dose like 20 mg ed?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    any aas will shut u down atleast thats what i've been told. You dont need juice man.... ur natural test levels will be at the highest for the next couple years just keep at it and like i said change ur diet and routine that worked for me depending on ur goals just read up on how to work out and diet. I'm sure you're prolly thinkin oh yea these guys are just saying this to scare me etc. definately not man i'd say most of the guys that juiced at ur age regret it..or would of rather been better informed....

Milky87 is offline Member
    Not all AAS cause shut down. Due to the mild nature of some, they only suppress production.

Protein, multi and ZMA might help. A new training routine will be good too

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivore007
    hey bros wsup, first a little info about me: been lifting for 2 years, gone from 135 lbs to 180 lbs at roughly 10% bf. I love lifting and it has become a part of my life. Lately I have hit a several month plateua on pretty much all of my lifts except for squats (good quad genes, squatting 350 x 10) Now i know the whole deal about it being reccomended to wait until your older, but i was curious about turinabol as it doesnt aromatize and has little effect on hpta. I would do a 6-8 week cycle of it only running clomid pct. Could some of guys give me some input please. I kind of have my mind set on either this or anavar just need help with dosing and what not.
    You should be banned for not being 18 shortly, dont take it personally and get back on AR next year.

Be sure to change up your routinue to progress further.

koksy is offline New Member
    if i were you i would do 200 dbols and around 15 sustanons for 8 weeks
    at 17 even 16 i was doing cycles like this
    here in poland theres 12 even 13 year old running better/stronger cycles then the one i metioned

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koksy
    here in poland theres 12 even 13 year old running better/stronger cycles then the one i metioned
    Bad advise.....Thankfully he is already suspended and will not read this garbage.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    If i were you.. i'd stop handing out irresponsible, potentially damaging advice..

Carnivore007 I'd advise you NOT to try the Tbol...

The temptation will be great but you'll thank us later.

Learn how to grow minus exogenous anabolic aides.

Learn how to eat..

Food is the ultimate anabolic...

Your account has been suspended for exactly one year.

Suspended as opposed to banned..

Thus you can browse the board: read..and read.. and read.. during that period... and grow

~Narkissos

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Bad advise.....Thankfully he is already suspended and will not read this garbage.
    I suspended him.. not banned him.. thus he CAN read this garbage...

Hopefully he'll read around the BS..and do some learning.

~Narkissos

POSH is offline Member
    And you wonder why there are so many "stupid Polish" jokes out there. Proof Positive. Koksy, you are one dumb mf'er. Go give some cigarettes to some school girls or go f*ck one of your 12 yo. bodybuilding buddies. Keep your bad advice to yourself and maybe consider joining another board. You obviously aren't mature enough to even begin reading the novice cycles section if you can condone a 12yo doing steroids . I am going to go take a dump now and think about what a dumb-ass you are and how happy I am not to be you.

Thread Information