magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

t3/clen at end of cycle

would it be cool to throw in clen /t3 at the end of a test deca dbol cycle. say around week 10 of a 13 weeker. deca would be dropped at week 11 and the test ran until week 13 with prop from eh 12-15... ending the t3 when pct starts but continuing the clen throughout? Not sure if 3 weeks of t3 would be beneficial at all. i've ran clen with pct before and liked that so plan on doing ti again for sure, however i've never run t3.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't run t3 during your pct's, thyroid hormones can be catabolic during this recovery phase, low thyroid hormones are better during recovery phases. The clen is a good idea though, through in some Taurine and your set.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good call Mal.
    M.

no no i ment running the t3 from weeks 10-13 (im going to be running TE to week 13 then take my 2 weeks before pct)ending it when i end my last test shot (which i will be usuing prop in the 2 week lag period) i figured this way i will be running the AS still when im doing it so i woudlnt; have to worry bout the catabolic side..

i wanna bump this back up and get an opinion here. i think there was confusion on my first post of it... t3 will not be used in pct or during the 2 week lag period only while i am still running AS...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    gotcha! I would say to check your basal body temp a few days before your considering running the T3 and or clen , if your resting temp is 97.6 or better than i wouldn't bother, if your resting temp is below 97.6 then you could definately add some clen/t3. Or you could run a low dose like 12.5mcgs of t3 throughout your stack (providing your BBT is already low) to help with protein synthesis and fat/carb conversion etc..without effecting your own endogeous production.

sounds good bro. i'm goin to keep track of my temp the next week or so see what its at in the am and go from there. appreciate the help!

Thread Information