Thread: Amps?

Z12
    Z12 is offline Associate Member

Amps?

Say you have 250mg amps, but you want to do 600mg/week. Is this possible to do with amps? Or do you have to do injections in multiples of 250/500/750? Could you load up the remainder in the next syringe and save it until next injection? I can't find this in previous threads. Thanks for the help guys.

Z12
    Anybody? I know it's a newbie question, but I can't figure it out.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be done but it wld be a pain in the butt. if u had 1ml amps that were 250mg/ml then u wld need 2.4ml to get 600mg... yes u can load up a cpl syringes in advance

beuleux is offline Banned
    Yeh load it up... not more than 3ml per shot though

Z12
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    It can be done but it wld be a pain in the butt. if u had 1ml amps that were 250mg/ml then u wld need 2.4ml to get 600mg... yes u can load up a cpl syringes in advance
    Thanks bros. So I could put the remaining 0.6ml into the next syringe and then when injection day came, I could load the neccessary 1.8ml into the same syringe, and the remaining 0.2ml into the next pin, and so on and so forth??? Does that make since??

THis is my 1st cycle - test e only. WOuld 750ml/week, 3 injections per week (1 amp each time) would that be just too much for 1st timer? Thanks guys.

orton4 is offline Member
    500mgs seems logical for a first timer, should see good results at that amount

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z12
    Thanks bros. So I could put the remaining 0.6ml into the next syringe and then when injection day came, I could load the neccessary 1.8ml into the same syringe, and the remaining 0.2ml into the next pin, and so on and so forth??? Does that make since??

THis is my 1st cycle - test e only. WOuld 750ml/week, 3 injections per week (1 amp each time) would that be just too much for 1st timer? Thanks guys.

Yeah but the problem is unless u are meticulous u will always wind up with more or less left in an amp or small vial... usually less... If this is a first cycle, and I'm not gonna get into all the semantics about 1st cycles and if u shld even be using aas, then 500mg wld be fine as long as your diet, exercise routine and rest are in check.... when it comes down to it unless u have ur sh!t tested who knows what it is really dosed at.. it all comes down to being consistent to keep sides down to a min.

Thread Information