ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

right way for synthol

This might be the wrong place for this thread but i don't know... anyways. I'm very well aware that people that abuse synthol are idiots, they look so freakin stupid i don't know why anyone would wanna look like this. However these people are abusing it and i think that might be giving it a bad name. Is there a right way to use synthol for slacking body parts.. like ur bis aren't keeping up with the rest of ur body.. or ur calves are just stupid small.. I'm not saying use it to look like a idiot but use it on slacking body parts to catch up to the rest of the body.. and doesn't it help with allowing muscle growth in that area once its gone? Has anyone ever used it like this?

Unoid is offline Member
    Once its gone? if you knew what synthol is, it doens't go away lol.
    It does stretch ur muscle facia but the oil shit stays there for nearly ever as far as your concerned so theres no extra room for muscle to grow.

there might be a safer non idiotic way to go about it but its a weak way and faking things. people value guys who look big becuase they got real muscle. Its like a guy getting implants to fake who they really are.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Really.. i thought that it will go away in time

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    There is a right way. I don't know what it is but I know there is. Some people just get crazy and end up looking like retards but I'm sure that some pros have used synthol lightly.

Thread Information