Trapzilla01 is offline New Member

What to expect crossing the boarder?

Were planning a trip to drive into mexico. None of us have ever done this before, but im handing with a mig welder and installed a compartment that locks and looks like part of the frame on my truck. But i was wondering what to expect, do they search every car, every other car. whats the deal? thanks.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    random searches, good luck

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapzilla01
    Were planning a trip to drive into mexico. None of us have ever done this before, but im handing with a mig welder and installed a compartment that locks and looks like part of the frame on my truck. But i was wondering what to expect, do they search every car, every other car. whats the deal? thanks.
    all i can say is look tourist as possible.....i even smoke coming across so i dont look athletic. i am paraniod!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY IN TIAWANA DRINKING,EATING AND BUYING SHIT.i WALKED(SAFEST WAY) ACROOS W/A SOMBRERO AND BLANKET DRAPED OVER ME DRUNK AS SHIT CARRYING A BIG BAG FULL OF A BUNCH OF CRAP I BOUGHT WITH A BUNCH OF SUST AND ORALS IN THE MIX..THEY DO XRAY EVERYTHING ON THE MEXICAN SIDE BUT USA SIDE THEY JUST TOLD ME TO GO THRU...THEY DID HOWEVER QUESTION MY WIFE BUT SHES ITALIAN AND LOOKS LIKE A MEXICAN

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    expect to be bothered by beggars during the day. If you go at night expect to be bothered by guys trying to get you into the strip joints.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    expect to be bothered by beggars during the day. If you go at night expect to be bothered by guys trying to get you into the strip joints.

...or if you're in Juarez, they'll try to get you to see the donkey show...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    Ramdom searches and ramdom questions. good luck

Flextime333 is offline Junior Member
    Interested to know how this goes. Good Luck and post on how trip ended up.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapzilla01
    A bunch of single youn men out having a good time. One f--k up from any of you and you all go down.

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    I go to mexico every two weeks and take my shots there. It is best if you walk across and not drive. Also it takes the edge off if you go with a few friends because customs will ask you a few things all depending on what they might think you were doing there. They allways ask us what our busniess was and I reply every time"looking for my future wife!" I drove a few times and it takes way more time sittig in line and getting the car ripped appart looking for drugs.

is there still steroids left on the borders because of operation gear grinder?

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    I just got back from mexico yesterday, hid it in my shorts in my suitcase, I didn't get stopped, if I had, bad news bears, horrible manuver, I got lucky...haha, im a lil nuts

Smiley619 is offline Member
    not really....

Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    drive across and carry it with you on your person, when you get pulled over they check the vehicle not you. Better chance of getting away with it.

BS

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    I go to one of the first places there and they have about everything you could ever want. I stay away from the vet stuff by choice. But the human iss alover there. I usualy get 2 grams of primoteston all in 250mg amps for about 40 bucks. only because we go there every 2 weeks and they cut us a good deal

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    I just got back from mexico yesterday, hid it in my shorts in my suitcase, I didn't get stopped, if I had, bad news bears, horrible manuver, I got lucky...haha, im a lil nuts
    If this is true, why are you
    posting websites, asking ?'s
    No need to answer me, just wanted
    to point that out after your thread.

Good luck trapzilla, let us
    know how it goes for you.

Mr. Testosterone is offline New Member

Arrow

OK I was stopped and searched recently driving back. It was at the Tijuana border crossing on a Saturday night, busy naturally. Kinda cold so I had the windows rolled up. As far as I can tell it was totally random.

Agent tapped on window with flashlight, talked briefly and asked for keys to pop the trunk. At one point 4+ agents were searching my car. They flipped down the back seats (hatchback) and tapped on the side panels.

Now Ive carried gear back from Mex a number of times but this time I had absolutely nothing on me so I was pretty relaxed. At no time during this did they search me, just the vehicle.

I believe the odds are greatly in your favor. If questioned maintain a calm, respectful demeanor. Good luck, you will be fine.

upstater12 is offline Junior Member
    My boy recently made the trip from la down to tijuana for us to get some gear. He does the walk through method with 2 pairs of sewn tightywhites and stuffs the vials in between. First time he went there (summer 05) no problems, however the Jan 06 was more complicated. He told me on the way back through the border they pulled him aside and strip searched him. He is an idiot because he left his green card at the apartment and only had his license. They held him in a holding cell until he paid a re-entre fee of $250. 4Kepp in mind tho he made it through with the gear... I was impressed and sent him a tip. Nothings better than getting that gear the next week. Have a safe trip bro..

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    you won't have a problem, just talk to them in spanish.

Thread Information