Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Worst Day Of My Life.

I came home last night from work to find out that my 18 month old son opened the fridge, unzipped my "steroid bag" and broke my recently purchased 10ml trenabol amp. I went haywire. I was nearly gonna cry. It was like a nighmare come true

My wife had already mopped the oil off the floor before I came home. (HONESTLY WITH THE TEMPER I HAD, I WOULD HAVE DRAWN IT OFF THE FLOOR AND INJECTED IT!!)

Has anything like this happened to any of you? Just say yes. (it will make me feel better)

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    yes many times, jk

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    god, thats terrible bro. thats never happened to me, but ive read posts on here about that sh_t happeneing to other guys... i feel for ya man. i wish i could buy you a beer or something

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    y do u keep ur tren in the fridge ????

Be thankful he didnt try to eat it or swallow some of it. You can always replace a bottle, you cannot replace your son. Take responsibilty and keep this shit put away in a lock box or something away from your family. Would have been a much worse day if your kid got cut and needed stitches from the bottle, drank some of it and you had to take him to the ER and explain what happened.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    You And Your Wife Sound Like Very Responsible Parents.

muscles03 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, i feel ya man, that exact situation didnt happen to me, but i was severely ripped off by 300 dollars to buy HGH, long story on how it happened, but i felt wat u felt! im sorry to hear that brotha

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Just be real greatfull your son didnt find anything else in there and eat it. THAT would have been the worst day of your life my friend !!!!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I feel like this thread is a time bomb. I am going to stay away.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Be thankful he didnt try to eat it or swallow some of it. You can always replace a bottle, you cannot replace your son. Take responsibilty and keep this shit put away in a lock box or something away from your family. Would have been a much worse day if your kid got cut and needed stitches from the bottle, drank some of it and you had to take him to the ER and explain what happened.

I could add to this but stayinstacked said it best. Being on HRT/TRT all my stuff is out of the reach from a child. That's what responsible parents do, they protect their children from harm.
    I can't belive people are sympathizing with you, you could have had a day, that may well have changed your life for the worse.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    i feel for u bro, but thats the worst day of your life??? wow, u got it made mang!

Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    DOn't you dare even go there!

I'm sure many of you keep your gear in the refrigerator. I learnt my lesson now. & yes it's true my kid could have got hurt. (The refrigerator is usually locked.)

Worst day of my life was said sarcastically.
    Well it was a ****ing shit day.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yeah man, wtf are you bitching about? so what you lost a $50 bottle of AAS, things could of gone so much more worse, you know.. maybe IF YOU SON CUT HIMSELF or somehow ingesting STEROIDS ........shit happens, get over it, it could of been 100x worse

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    yeh i was about to say.. if loseing $50 is the worst day of your life so far you live a blessed life..

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    yeah man, wtf are you bitching about? so what you lost a $50 bottle of AAS, things could of gone so much more worse, you know.. maybe IF YOU SON CUT HIMSELF or somehow ingesting STEROIDS........shit happens, get over it, it could of been 100x worse
    did you bother reading my last post? , No one is bitching here! WTF? You need to pop a few valiums quick!

****ing hell, bite my head off will ya!!??

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    yeh i was about to say.. if loseing $50 is the worst day of your life so far you live a blessed life..
    Worst day of my life was said sarcastically.
    Well it was a ****ing shit day.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    i think the 2 posts were at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    thats kind of a low blow

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    thats kind of a low blow

**** that shit! It's as if he knew me personally

It's easy to critisize.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Just be real greatfull your son didnt find anything else in there and eat it. THAT would have been the worst day of your life my friend !!!!
    I agree.

NEXT.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z

I came home last night from work to find out that my 18 month old son opened the fridge, unzipped my "steroid bag" and broke my recently purchased 10ml trenabol amp. I went haywire. I was nearly gonna cry. It was like a nighmare come true

My wife had already mopped the oil off the floor before I came home. (HONESTLY WITH THE TEMPER I HAD, I WOULD HAVE DRAWN IT OFF THE FLOOR AND INJECTED IT!!)

Has anything like this happened to any of you? Just say yes. (it will make me feel better)

Bro, a week ago to this day, I was just finishing up heating 100ml of test prop (homebrewing). Went to swirl it around one last time and it tipped over in the pan! I screamed very very loud and then almost started crying. Dammit! And then I had to send for more BB because I didn't have enough for another batch. Unfortunate.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    hey man I was on a road trip and had my juice in a white paper bag, a full bottle of winny 100 and some test, and my boy was cleaning out his car and saw a white bag sticking out of my suitcase and threw it away. 250+ dollars gone....I damn near drove the 8 hours back to get it out of the can!

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Bro, a week ago to this day, I was just finishing up heating 100ml of test prop (homebrewing). Went to swirl it around one last time and it tipped over in the pan! I screamed very very loud and then almost started crying. Dammit! And then I had to send for more BB because I didn't have enough for another batch. Unfortunate.

I feel better now... Cheers. jk.

LMAO @ all the people actually believing he was being serious saying "the worst day of his life". You guys gotta be kidding me!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I agree.

NEXT.
    Listen here numb nuts, the worst day of my life was when I lost my three and a half your old daughter to cancer. She died in my arms. Get you shit into perspective !!!!

I feel better now... Cheers. jk.
    Haha ya and 5 minutes before that I was just thinking to myself how smooth it was going and how I better not screw it up. Oops

Quote Originally Posted by New Juice
    hey man I was on a road trip and had my juice in a white paper bag, a full bottle of winny 100 and some test, and my boy was cleaning out his car and saw a white bag sticking out of my suitcase and threw it away. 250+ dollars gone....I damn near drove the 8 hours back to get it out of the can!
    I feel for ya.

THAT's what I wanna here. That was the point of this topic.

Thumbs up to you bro...

(Some people just take things too seriously.)

drak is offline Associate Member
    Listen here numb nuts, the worst day of my life was when I lost my three and a half your old daughter to cancer. She died in my arms. Get you shit into perspective !!!!

sorry to hear.

I said I agree? What else do you want? A blowjob?

If you got a ****ing attitude problem, you might aswell STFU,

My condolences to your daughter BUT Don't take a harmless little thread personal.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    100 ccs? damn i probably would have cried if that had happened to me.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Y are people still criticizing him for saying "worse day of my life"? He said it was sarcastic! U guys are a little excited! His kid didnt cut himself so leave him alone! Whats the point of saying something could have happened?

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Sorry to hear about that kale...

Yea dude, if that is the worst day of your life, you've had a great life. Another thing..What was your gear doing in the fridge? where was your wife when this was going on? Do you always let you 18 month son roam around without supervision?

heitlester is offline Junior Member
    You should be glad your son is alright and you are not in jail (not that the second is any important compared to your child getting hurt). I wonder what you mean by saying "I went haywire" because if you should get mad at anybody it should be yourself, not an 18 month old.

im very sorry for your loss bro. nobody deserves to have that happen to them. but you shouldn't take it out on this guy. he wasn't trying to poke fun at you... and im sure he didn't literally mean this was the worst day of his life. regardless though, losing a significant amount of gear is a very bad thing to have happen (nowhere nearly as bad as what you went through, but still, its pretty bad)

i think some ppl here need to get off that damn clomid nigga

DBflash21 is offline Member
    I said I agree? What else do you want? A blowjob?

If you got a ****ing attitude problem, you might aswell STFU,

My condolences to your daughter BUT Don't take a harmless little thread personal.
    Damn bro, relax, the guy lost his daughter to cancer, show some sympathy? This thread should be closed.

Where in this does the sarcastic part come out? sounds to me like he wrote it then people started to give him shit..and all of a sudden its a joke now.
    Another thing.. i dont have time to read every thread from start to finish.. i read the first post then i reply then later i might come back and read the rest. And i know alot of others do the same So you might want to post in your first post that your kidding if you are kidding or you will get shit for it.. thats part of being a parent and an adult.. irrisponsible parents piss you off. I made my first post short and too the point. but after reading all of this.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A JOKE!!! shit.. i thought i would respond.. if its a joke.. ha ... ha.. if its not.. id think about getting a safe. if that kid somehow broke that and got a few CC's into his mouth it could **** him up and you would be going to jail for a long time. And DSHS would be taking your kid away.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Ya u guys are a little angry at something and ur taking it out on him 4 something really small.

chill the fvck out people, or close this thread.. if your gonna post something, post it relating to his topic, we don't need other peoples personal experiences posted about losing family members... that just causes more drama... it obviously wasn't the worst day of his life, so dont be so dumb as to post critisizing him for saying that, good lord... like a bunch of middleschoolers

Actualy the middle schooler would find this thread funny. and might get the sarcastic part.. im not angry at all i responded with what i thought of the situation. In the event it was a joke and in the event it was real. Plain and simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information