ward065 is offline Member

Maintaining gains off cycle: Less frequency is better??

It's about 1 month post-second cycle now and i have been maintaining my gains quite a bit better than in my first cycle- Ironically, i made more gains in my second cycle than my first, and, included Tren - and am keeping gains better.

I think what's been maintaining my gains better is my less frequent workouts- many of you may think this sounds insufficent to maintain gains, but off cycle i have switched each workout to a frequency of every 12 days- Training one day on, one day off. (a total of 6 workouts in a 12 day period)

on cycle i was training 6/9 days most of the time- made excellent gains. Soreness was more limited even with very, very intense training than it is now.

I think my mistake after my first cycle where i lost a bit of gains was- continuing to train each bodypart every 9 days after the cycle, continuing to do what i was on cycle- overtraining as a result

Has anyone tried anything similar with similar results? i ask this b/c it is not conventional to common wisdom........ to train each body part every 12 days- But remember when i train each bodypart, i am really annihilating it completely- 4 heavy, working sets per exercise, using many different techniques to maximize results...... static sets, drop setc etc- to the point after, say, where i train chest, my whole chest tightens up and twitches- if it's my legs, i get nasty cramps there- you get the idea!

ward065 is offline Member
    bump for any thoughts

Thread Information