DiMensionX is offline Member

Post Latest Fina Kit results, and other info

Well, I finished my 9th batch of Fina yesterday. I decided to not bake it this time around and see if the results "feel" much different than with my other baked batch. Also, the other batches were for buddies so this is the second batch I've been hitting.

I had bumped up my dosage from 75mg/ed to 100mg/ed before the last baked batch ran out. I honestly did not notice a difference over the 1.5-2 weeks of increased dosage.

Yesterday, I shot 1.5cc's (100mg) in the morning as usual and ended up going to the gym on my day off. I hit the Bi's / Tri's REALLY hard and it didn't seem to phase me. So, today was my 2nd shot of non baked Fina and I also added in my bi-weekly Sust to the injection. There is still no injection pain. Liquid is very clear, more so than other batches I've done.

I just wanted to give an update to what I'm trying, may be of benifit to others may not. My main reason for giving this a shot was that SO MANY people say how strong Tren is, the strength increases and what not. I've had increases, but they haven't seemed to be on par with the shit I'm hearing they should be.

Another note. I have used Animals kit's prior for my batches. This time just for grins I tried finakits.com's kit. I have mixed review's about it to tell you the truth. Here are the Pro's and Con's:

Finakit.com
    50ml Vials have screw tops with a rubber membrane. The membrane doesn't seal well after a poke with an 18g pin. Honestly these are kinda cool from some aspects, like being able to just unscrew the top and fill the syringe but they also seem like CHEAP hobby shop vials...

The .45 filter was NOT in a sealed container. WTF!!! Laying in the box rolling around. This is BS in my mind, no excuse for this shit.

This could have been user error, but still pisses me off after 8 other batches that went idiot proof. The 12cc syringe included had a blowout on the back side of the plunger. I was using even steady pressure and this has never happend before. Like I said, probably something I screwed up. Also, the .45 clogged lightly, even after pre-filtering as I have done all this time. I suspect it's because the filter was sealed and got light debri in it somewhere.

And it REALLY urkes me that these folks have a picture of thier kit on thier web site, which happens to look JUST like Animals kit's contents. Yet they shipped me different crap. Thats just unprofessional in my mind.

This is the first batch that I didn't get 46+ CC's of juice from. Because of the blowout, and the other crap I only netted 36cc's.

Anyway, just thought someone might get some use out of this. I think I'll stick with either Animals kit or I'll start buying it from the distributor's. Only problem with that is the bulk order on filters adds up!

DMX

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Things don't add up for me here. Maybe I just looking into it too hard.
    Please forgive me if I am

Why did you make this? It seems to me that your all ready in your in your 5th week of a 10 week cycle.
    Another thing is that this the second batch you'll be hitting and yet you say..
    "I just wanted to give an update to what I'm trying, may be of benifit to others may not. My main reason for giving this a shot was that SO MANY people say how strong Tren is, the strength increases and what not. I've had increases, but they haven't seemed to be on par with the shit I'm hearing they should be."

I don't get it. Like I said maybe I'm looking to hard at it.

Also
    I,myself have made fina numerous times and never once did I come out with the same color. Close butt yet not the same. Even using the same guys kit and with the same batch of oil and BA.
    Here are some quotes from others that pertain to this subject.

I have never had a consistent color for fina and really don't care. I shot dark brown fina to bright yellow fina. As long as you filter it, then it is good.

LEwd

I've converted 4 times and have never had one batch look exactly like another. Light, dark, clear, cloudy...Fuck, they all work for me.
    _Phatsack
    Last edited by basskiller; 05-26-2002 at 03:35 PM.

BK, I just read my post again and it wasn't that clear. My bad.

What I was trying to say is that I've been running my first batch of Fina for 5 weeks, it was made from Animals kit and was baked 3x @ 250. I made the second batch for myself as my first was running out.

I decided that for this batch I would not bake it yet and see if I "fealt" a difference. Just a curiousity thing really. As of this evening something is DEFINATLY different as I have been really emotional all day. Freaking wierd, I mean REALLY emotional. Which isn't really like me at all. So I assume that for some reason this batch is more potent or something. I think I'll drop it back down to 75mg/ed if this keeps up.

DMX

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    I'm wodering if you hurt your first batch in some way. Oven temps have been known to vary by as much as 50 degrees.

My first kit I received many many moons ago( and not from Chem) didn't match the picture either, but yet the kit still worked great.

I have used Chem's kits and my stopper sealed fine. I haven't had a problem with any of his kits thus far.

I just made a batch of fina/enanth mix and all came out fine.

later bass

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I was also disappointed with finakits.com...their product was wrapped up toilet paper, was rolling aorund in the priority mail packaging...I guess i jest expected more of a "legit" kit.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I know how u feel BamaSlamma. I too ordered from finakit.com not finakits.com and there kit was painfull and I felt like the filter was shit and recieved cloudy fina. Now Ive used http://www.finakit.8k.com/ and was supprised by the promp service damn 2 days and I also spilled my dissolving liquid all over and he mailed me back w/ a new vail and secrete solution for free! Awesome service. The results are clear golden tren and pain free. Try it. By the way I wouldnt trust injecting your self without backing it especailly with a kit thats wrappe in toilet paper and had filter just lying around.

chemripped is offline Banned
    Use the kit -- you will be happy with the results. We have sold over 1000 kits and have had no problems to date. If you are not happy after your conversion, contact me at [email protected] to get you $$ back.

Chem...

Well, after a few days of using this I can't complain too much about the kit. As of today, my only complaint is the fact the filter was not sealed, thats it really. I'm starting another post about affects that I'm feeling, something is VERY different the last few days but too many variables changed to say what exactly. I just got back from the gym and shocked myself with the weight's I was throwing around. No more complaining here. I do think that my baking my first batch at a friends apartment fucked it up, this batch seems MUCH more potent to me.

DMX

flashguy is offline New Member
    GLAD TO HEAR THINGS ARE WORKING OUT FOR YOU...SO THE KIT FROM FINAKITS.COM WAS OK?

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.....EVERYONE ELSE IS HAPPY ALSO. AS FOR THE FILTERS..THAT WAS A SHIPPING ERROR IN ONE BATCH THAT WENT OUT.

FLASH

Bro, it is the fina.....i get the same way....

FLashguy..

Yup, I will probably order another kit from finakits.com as I have grown to like the screw tops.

DMX

they do come in handy during the conversion (like adding the pellets)

Flash

Thread Information