Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ACpower is offline Member
    my question is does she workout in that g-string

jessy is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I think I will recommand her ANAVAR .

Anavar (oxandrolone) 5-10mgs/day would suffice.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    do some research on primo. ive been researching this topic for about a 6 months and the only compound i would recommend is var at 5 mg a day for the first 2 wks and bumping to 10 mg if no sides appear or primo if u can get the real thing. if u do not have a trusted source do not even think about primo because it is often faked.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How do women run PCT or do they just not worry about it and let their body return to normal naturally?

usamm is offline Banned
    She looks good as is, a little polishing and she'll do great. Fitness model please!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    How do women run PCT or do they just not worry about it and let their body return to normal naturally?
    women r lucky they dont need pct, they have no balls! well at least mine dont.

drew24 is offline Banned
    jessy tellme your hittin that ! if you are just give her some man protiene

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jessy
    I think I will recommand her ANAVAR .

Anavar (oxandrolone) 5-10mgs/day would suffice.
    post the results!

and jessy you have to work more your chest.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    low doses of var,winny and EQ

CheckerChest is offline Junior Member
    and jessy you have to work more your chest.
    Haha.

Lets be honest here,.... She's training YOU isnt she....

jk

TinTin78 is offline Member
    She looks absolutely beautiful and she wants to juice, I think it is ridiculous, she will ruin her already perfect physice! Damn girls wanna get big, that is such a turnoff.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    She looks absolutely beautiful and she wants to juice, I think it is ridiculous, she will ruin her already perfect physice! Damn girls wanna get big, that is such a turnoff.
    Not all girls that want to take steroids want to get big.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    No, but look at her, there is something mentally wrong if she thinks she needs anymore muscles at all. I woluld not see the point in risking to get a male face and beard just to get 2% lower bodyfat for a short time. It's not worth it, and she looks absolutely amazing and she probably think she is fat!

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    No, but look at her, there is something mentally wrong if she thinks she needs anymore muscles at all. I woluld not see the point in risking to get a male face and beard just to get 2% lower bodyfat for a short time. It's not worth it, and she looks absolutely amazing and she probably think she is fat!
    Are you aware of how hard it is to compette in the NPC with out using steroids , even for a figure competitor? And he did say this woman wants to compete... also who are you to judge her if she wants to be bigger? you may not like it and that is your opinion, but some of us ladies DO WANT TO BE BIGGER... i didnt like my skinny little "toned" body, i love my muscles now!

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    Anavar ,low dose deca ,primobolin,HGH,Igf

superbeast is offline Member
    Princess, I agree with you that he has no right to make a judgment on what a woman wants. If she wants to get bigger, that is her choice.
    I don't want to offend you, but as far as how hard it is to compete in the NPC, I think you are exaggerating a little for the figure girls. I have seen and helped several girls compete. My ex has won at least 10 shows and she was natural. She was a national level competitor. I think women can reach the physique they need to compete in figure naturally. Most of the women that use, do it because it reduces the amount of work they have to do. I will say that fitness is a little different story and bodybuilding is a whole different ballgame.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast
    Princess, I agree with you that he has no right to make a judgment on what a woman wants. If she wants to get bigger, that is her choice.
    I don't want to offend you, but as far as how hard it is to compete in the NPC, I think you are exaggerating a little for the figure girls. I have seen and helped several girls compete. My ex has won at least 10 shows and she was natural. She was a national level competitor. I think women can reach the physique they need to compete in figure naturally. Most of the women that use, do it because it reduces the amount of work they have to do. I will say that fitness is a little different story and bodybuilding is a whole different ballgame.
    Then she had very good genetics, or competed in smaller shows ( not to offened) but I know the competition here is very very stiff

I know the competition is stiff. My point is, the look is attainable naturally. Using just takes a lot of the work out of it. I have seen several girls that decided to compete and won qualifiers and national shows to win their procard in less than a year. The physique they had was not anything that they couldn't have attained with a few years of training.
    My ex didn't do small shows either. She has been in just about all of the major magazines and competed in two national shows last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    Are you aware of how hard it is to compette in the NPC with out using steroids, even for a figure competitor? And he did say this woman wants to compete... also who are you to judge her if she wants to be bigger? you may not like it and that is your opinion, but some of us ladies DO WANT TO BE BIGGER... i didnt like my skinny little "toned" body, i love my muscles now!
    first of all, nop i don't **** her !
    She is only a good friend, she is kind of a tomboy without being lesbienne.

She is only my partener in the gym sometimes.

She look big on the picture because she is alone. She is kind of skinny, and she want to compete for the IFBB, so she need more mass.

She tryed fitness, but she is not good at dance or gymnastique.

She want to go up in bodybuilding without looking like a men.

Her model are like Tina rigdon, allison Ethier, etc ....
    http://www.fitnessamerica.com/athele...ina_rigdon.htm
    http://www.allisonethier.com/

I told her she don't need juice, but she don't listen to me.

Like a lot of person tell me I am getting too big, but i don't want to listen to them, and one guy here saying that my chest is not big enough.

Everyone is different.
    Last edited by jessy; 02-19-2006 at 03:22 AM.

Jessy,
    First things first. Tina Rigdon and Allison Ethier are not in the IFBB or the NPC. They are not bodybuilders, but rather fitness competitors in the Fitness America pageant. The physique of a Fitness America pageant and an IFBB bodybuilder are not even comparable. I attached a picture of Allison Ethier and also a new IFBB pro bodybuilder for you to see this and understand. While Ethier's physique is attainable (arguably not according to ttup) naturally, that of an IFBB pro is not. She needs to figure out what her goal really is or maybe she knows but you aren't conveying it correctly.

As far as the guy that said you need to work on your chest, screw him! Where are his pics?

SB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what kind of steroid for a girl ?-209022_401x600.jpg   what kind of steroid for a girl ?-arnold13_jpg_jpg.jpg  

Jessy,
    First things first. Tina Rigdon and Allison Ethier are not in the IFBB or the NPC. They are not bodybuilders, but rather fitness competitors in the Fitness America pageant. The physique of a Fitness America pageant and an IFBB bodybuilder are not even comparable. I attached a picture of Allison Ethier and also a new IFBB pro bodybuilder for you to see this and understand. While Ethier's physique is attainable (arguably not according to ttup) naturally, that of an IFBB pro is not. She needs to figure out what her goal really is or maybe she knows but you aren't conveying it correctly.

As far as the guy that said you need to work on your chest, screw him! Where are his pics?

SB
    Fitness pagents are very different from IFBB and NPC, so yes, that skinny girl that competes in fitness USA pagents is very attainable, but she is not an IFBB or NPC Pro.. which is who i am talking about.

goose is offline Banned
    My GF has been on HGH for the last 5 months,2iu every other day,has produced Stunning results for her,holding a 7.5% BF.

goose4..

This is Tammy Pies. She won the Pittsburgh and also Jr. Nationals last year to get her IFBB procard in figure. She has already finished top 5 in a couple IFBB pro shows and will be competing at the Arnold Classic. This is a physique that is very attainable naturally.
    There is no NPC pro, NPc is amateur and IFBB is pro.

Goose - I hate to tell you, but most women professional bodybuilders don't get any lower than 7% when they compete. Not to say your girl isn't lean and getting good results, but not carrying 7.5% bodyfat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what kind of steroid for a girl ?-bioimg217.jpg  

Goose - I hate to tell you, but most women professional bodybuilders don't get any lower than 7% when they compete. Not to say your girl isn't lean and getting good results, but not carrying 7.5% bodyfat.
    I get to 5-6% bf... lots get even lower..

I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to meet the moron that is taking your bodyfat?

I get to 5-6% bf... lots get even lower..
    measured by DEXA or NMR ?
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 02-19-2006 at 08:31 PM.

I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to meet the moron that is taking your bodyfat?
    I dont mean to be rude, but every comment you make, is apprently based on ONE person, your ex, and I happen to know SEVERAL ladies who do compete, and the person taking my body fat is very cappable of doing so...

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    measured by DEXA or NMR ?
    i ask again................
    others methods are inaccurate..............

I based one comment on my ex. That is all. Tammy Pies is just a good example. The human body holds 3% of its fat in the form of visceral fat. It is in the body cavity protecting the organs. Now, hydrostatic weighing, bod pod, these methods are able to measure that plus your subcutaneous fat. A good formula for use with calipers will also take that into account. Now if you are using calipers and only 3 spots, a poor formula, or a person that is not skilled at it, the accuracy is about as good as jim bob down at the corner restaurant taking a look at you. Women typically can not get as lean as men can and ifbb pro men don't get below 4% or you body shuts down. Now if you are really getting that lean by some physiological miracle, maybe you need to rethink your efforts because you are competing in figure, not men's bodybuilding.

I based one comment on my ex. That is all. Tammy Pies is just a good example. The human body holds 3% of its fat in the form of visceral fat. It is in the body cavity protecting the organs. Now, hydrostatic weighing, bod pod, these methods are able to measure that plus your subcutaneous fat. A good formula for use with calipers will also take that into account. Now if you are using calipers and only 3 spots, a poor formula, or a person that is not skilled at it, the accuracy is about as good as jim bob down at the corner restaurant taking a look at you. Women typically can not get as lean as men can and ifbb pro men don't get below 4% or you body shuts down. Now if you are really getting that lean by some physiological miracle, maybe you need to rethink your efforts because you are competing in figure, not men's bodybuilding.
    is a 10 point check up to your standards?

i ask again................
    others methods are inaccurate..............
    whatever the calipers are

whatever the calipers are

3-4 % inaccurate.

3-4 % inaccurate.
    Im done with this with ya'll ... however you feel, YES a female at that low of body fat is very possible.

i know,look like corpses.

yes, and barely alive, because precontest thats all you are is barely making it...

Yup !

I not to talk about their caractere.

When my girlfriend has stop all carb for her last competition, I was unable to talk to her at all.

She was angry all the time, impatient, and everything else, no desire for sexe, and she was natural on top of it.

And she was about 8 % BF.

ttu,
    I did not mean to pick a fight. The reason I got upset is because you basically said that to be competitive in the NPC in figure a female had to cycle. That is just bullsh*t! I know lots of women that are successful and don't! Not just my ex. The reason I put Tammy Pies on is because she has no more muscle mass than tina rigdon or allison ethier and yet she has gotten her procard. Your labeled as a vet yet you believe women can get to 5% bodyfat and you basically told all the women they need to cycle to be able to compete. That sounds really good coming from a vet. I'm not sure that title means anything because there have been several on here in the past that really messed some people up. But for the newbies and people that just don't know any better, they look up to you. So treat the title accordingly.

ttu,
    I did not mean to pick a fight. The reason I got upset is because you basically said that to be competitive in the NPC in figure a female had to cycle. That is just bullsh*t! I know lots of women that are successful and don't! Not just my ex. The reason I put Tammy Pies on is because she has no more muscle mass than tina rigdon or allison ethier and yet she has gotten her procard. Your labeled as a vet yet you believe women can get to 5% bodyfat and you basically told all the women they need to cycle to be able to compete. That sounds really good coming from a vet. I'm not sure that title means anything because there have been several on here in the past that really messed some people up. But for the newbies and people that just don't know any better, they look up to you. So treat the title accordingly.
    No i did not say a woman had to cycle to compete, I said it is very hard to be competitive without cycling..

as for how I treat my title around here, I think that is my buisness. And for you to say who is natural and who is not means nothing, because you are not there every minute of their lives to know if they really are natural or not.

goose is offline Banned
    men don't get below 4%,wrong.
    Female can`t have 7.5% wrong.

Let``s talk about fat.The fat that surrounds the spinal cord, heart, and vital organs is called essential fat and is necessary to sustain life. The lowest body fat percentage a person can have is their amount of essential fat. Essential fat is approximately 2-3% of total body weight for males, and seems to be range between 7-10% for females. The difference in levels between genders is due to reproductive and hormonal factors. It is not likely for a competitor to reach the lowest possible body fat percentages though,however, quite possible.To be honest it`s not healthy for a Female athlete,they face an additional problem in that too low a percentage of body fat (11% or under) can disrupt their menstrual,which can happen!!

goose4..

The only Anavar that I have found are from Orbit labs.

10mg.

Plus the Orbit ones are in capsules so it is not like you can
    even split the 10mg one.

Is one pill a day would be enough ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information