Thread: Your body?

tt333 is offline Senior Member

Your body?

Im a pretty big guy, 5"8 220. Ive been on juice for about a year. I have 20" arms and chest is 58". But when i look in the mirror everynight, I still see a piece of shit looking back at me. Anybody feel the same?

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i'm a fat guy right now... formerly a really fat guy... i will always see myself as i was... it's called dysmorphia and may i welcome you to the club.

Billmister is offline Member
    Well i am not fat, but i get that problem somtimes... Not the fat part, but the shit part. Sometimes i work really hard say on my arms or chest, and then i look into the mirror and look weaker than when i did that body part. And i look and feel like shit and say "Wtf, i'm not eaving growing" But I guess it's a mind thing, You have to feel good about yourself, whatever part you like about your body, soop it up in your head. That's what i sometimes do, and them I get a different picture in my mind. Hope this helped

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Half the time I'm a fat ass. The other half I'm too small. Ok, Ok I'm always a fat ass. Once in a while I can actually be happy about the way I look but that is rare

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    bro i totaly know what your talking about.....you do all this hard work, and expect to see these awesome results, and you look into the mirror and all you see if a little pussy....happens to me all the time, i dont know what to do though, still happens

marx is offline Member
    I'm never happy with the way i look. I think it's not exactly a bad thing though, it serves as motivation for me to work even harder. There's always something to improve on, i don't think i'll ever be completely satisfied...

DATY Fanatic is offline Junior Member
    IMO Let's...5'8" & 220lbs with big arms and a huge chest. That's doesn't sound like a fat ass. You might want to consider posting a pic of yourself...the potential reviews from this board will provide an objective perspective. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Then again you do sound a little emotional. You do know that men actually have a hormonal cycles...kind of like women, but without the...
    Anyway that's all men. Now add AS and your hormonal balance gets even more difficult to keep in check. You've been using gear for the past year so that means you have a lot more experience than I do, but if I were you I'd post cycle details and ask for help with possibly tweaking it a bit.
    Last edited by DATY Fanatic; 05-28-2002 at 12:14 AM.

Billmister is offline Member
    that is tru though.. even though sometimes i see myself as someone who doesn't even look like i lift, it pushes me to train harded. and then i kind of feel goood

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I was a REALLY fat kid. I lost a lot of weight in HS & college and, looking back at pictures I looked damn good--but never felt that way about myself.

It took a long time, but I think I finally feel that my self image is in line with who I am. I guess that's part of being "mature." (OK, old.) I know I have a lot of qualities that make me a "good person" so I am not hung up on how I look. I still have a lot of drive and ambition--and I use some of that to improve myself in many areas--physique only being one of many facets of my self-image that I work to improve.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-28-2002 at 03:32 PM.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    What a great post. I know how you feel to some extent. I'm NO WHERE near the size of most on this board. I started out at 230lbs+- ~30% BF at 5'10". From the words of Cartman, I was a big fat fuck.

I've been working my ass off dropping the fat. Dieting like a MOFO, and working out making it happen. Some days I look in the mirror and see the SAME person I was, only now I'm around 190lbs and ~14% BF. Other days I look in the mirror and see this little twig of a person that withered away. And on the good days I realize I see definition that I've never seen in my life, I have a shape I never thought I'd see, and I'm headed for my first pitstop of a goal very rapidly.

Sure, I know where your comming from. I think most on this board would as well. It's a mind game bud. The reality check for me is seeing someone I haven't seen in a year and them saying "holy shit, you look totally different". Those are the days I remember that I am making progress. The key is to keep pushing yourself on the days when you don't feel good.

DMX

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Then again you do sound a little emotional. You do know that men actually have a hormonal cycles...kind of like women, but without the...
    Anyway that's all men.
    Here you go, woman think they got it bad........

It's not just women who are susceptible to shifting hormones. If your honey is behaving like a bear, he could be suffering from what's being called "irritable male syndrome" or IMS.

By Jean Lawrence

"Men have hormone problems just like women," declares Cindy Esterly, a certified aerobics trainer in Phoenix, who often lectures on how men and women can better manage their hormones.

Indeed, Gerald A. Lincoln, a researcher at the Medical Research Council's Human Reproductive Sciences Unit in Edinburgh, Scotland, recently coined the term "irritable male syndrome" (IMS) to mirror the infamous PMS in women. Lincoln says these hormone imbalances go far beyond the now recognized "male menopause" and can manifest at any time in life.

"Men's hormones pulsate hourly, compared with every 28 days for women, " confirms Larrian Gillespie, MD, a retired Southern California urologist and author of The Gladiator Diet: How to Preserve Peak Health, Sexual Energy, and A Strong Body at Any Age.

Thread Information