leo
    leo is offline New Member

Question can i get ant-estro's legally?

i started a susta cycle of 500 mg/week. Has anyone heard of obtaining ant-estro's from a doctor legally? I figure if i tell the doc i took some steroids maybe a could get a prescription. Has anyone tried this? Also...is it illegal to order clomid or Nolva over the net? Any sources?

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I heard that maybe he will write you a script but i heard they are very expessive and cheaper on the black market maybe i'm wrong.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Nolvadex is not availble legally without a prescription.

You can oder it form an online pharmacy and yu should have no problems with customs--they only pull "scheduled" drugs they find--like steroids .

Some people have told their doctor they were doing steroids and convinced the doctor that it was a good idea to prescribe them Nolvadex to perevent gyno--but I don't think all doctors would do that.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    I've heard from someone that if you tell your Doc he could put it on your record that you are on Roids, then when you try to get health Ins. you can get fucked over.

I don't know if that's true or not.

IMO I wouldn't tell the doc at all, just ask your source, I'm sure he should have some.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Good point--I know Doctors have some limits on their ability to release confidential information, but the fact that insurance companies could get the info and screw you wouldn't surprise me. The insurnance industry has bought & sold the soul of the medical community IMO.

TNT, where are you for this one?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    to answer your question, YES, you can, it's easy. All it requires is being menopausal.... Think you can pull it off
    Anyway, I don't think the doc thing is that bad an idea. The guy who made the comment about the insurance companies was not really a doctor and didn't know what he was talking about (if it is who I think you're referring to). Thi

Thread Information