solid-d is offline Member

Do I really need AS?

Last summer, I did 15 durateston 250s and kept 15-18lbs. It was my first and only cycle. I didnt use any clomid or anything, just 15ccs. I felt on top of the world, but was depressed after cause I 'Lost me edge'. Well its summer again, and I 'was' planning on a great stack. Test enathe, deca 300, and 200 dBol , clomid. But Im wondering if I need to do this. Im ripped now, healthy, and I feel great. I go clubbing and have very high 'testosterone nights' and lots of fun, even though Im not the biggest one there. I still consider my self kinda small, but Im still ripped and strong, and have a great healthy body. I eat great, and take creatine and protein often. I lift 3-4 times a week, box 1 day and play basketball 1 day. Also when I was on AS last summer, I was thinking too much. I like the feeling of high testosterone , but I think I social with people better without it, cause Im more likable without it, rather than just thinking 'Im the man' when I get drunk. Or even just wanting to fight.

The main thing is that in 10 weeks from, now, I dont want my body to look fat. Again, Im ripped now, but would bulk if I did a 2nd cycle,and probally give up boxxing for 10 weeks, to gain more weight and muscle.
    Also if I take
    W1-10 500mg test enathe
    W1-10 300 deca
    35mg a day of dbol
    and 36 clomid. What would my gains look like. If I eat eat eat. Im 5'8 @ 160lbs. Also what would my bench be up to. Now I can do 245X1

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    How much bodyfat do you have?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    If you look good, feel good and feel the need to ask this question then you DO Not Need To Use AS!!

Go with what you have bro!

solid-d is offline Member
    I got about 1-2 inches on my stomach, my upper body is solid, but I still use heavvey weights with 6-10reps

Thread Information