Thread: Deca

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

Deca

Ok Has ANYONE READ MIKES POST ABOUT DECA ! It seems like everyday that someone is trying to say that if you run deca youll need to take nolva or proviron or armidex. IT WONT HELP progesterone is what causes the gyno. Like Mike said deca alone may not even cause gyno it needs to be helped. Also I just read today be careful if you are prone to gyno about taking deca. If you are prone to gyno it still doesn't matter it not from estrogen. Also Im not saying that it doesnt happen but I think alot of people jump on the band wagon about this deca dick thing. I just started a deca only cycle for my first cycle. 300 a week. This week was the first week that it started to work and I am already happy with the strenght gains that I got. I know many people that have taken deca only cycles and none of them got gyno or deca dick. It seems like everytime someone comes on here asking about deca they get snowballed with deca dick comments. If you have taken deca and gotten gyno or deca dick or neither then fine I agree 100% but I feel that people read one thing once and repeat it to sound like thay know everything. Now I know that I am gonna catch shit for the "deca only" cycle but hey I have read on here for awhile and understand the problems that I may have. Ill keep you guys posted as to how I am making out. Im going to try to prove to people that a deca only cycle can be taken and gain good gains.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    not sure about all the factors in the gyno argument so ill steer clear of that, suffice to say that i never seemed to suffer from it myself.

as for deca dick, i have done a number (ahem ) of cycles with deca. once i even did deca on its own (fired off with dbol tho) and i have only ever suffered mild deca dick and that was only temporary.

i think that this is a per person thing, like most of the sides with AS. we ALL react in different ways and learning about the pitfalls and treatment for them is part of the game. lets be honest, we are all experimenting on ourselves.

i agrree though. id love to read more on the gyno AND the deca dick thing, which was actuall scientific fact rather than just other peoples experiences (which are valid but dont really tell you much)

ok then, whos gonna post a nice scientific explanation about this stuff?

4plates is offline Banned

Re: Deca

[It seems like everytime someone comes on here asking about deca they get snowballed with deca dick comments. If you have taken deca and gotten gyno or deca dick or neither then fine I agree 100% but I feel that people read one thing once and repeat it to sound like thay know everything.

i hear ya

Tom
    Im glad that I am not the only one who feels this way. One question that I do have about the gyno is if it does happen with deca when you stop taking it how soon will the gyno stop since the deca stays around for a while and also how bad is the gyno compared to the estro gyno

4plates is offline Banned
    ive read(im not sure) but winny is the only thing to help deca induced gyno

jersey juice is offline Member
    Well I'm not gonna comment on the gyno thing cause I haven't gotten it from deca . BUT as far as deca dick goes I can tell you from personal experience running 400mg deca WITH 500mg sust I got deca dick...example Me & my girl are doing our thing and all of a sudden "he" decides to go to sleep for a few minutes. With a little coaching "he" comes back to the program, but I was always ready to finish what I started. As far as not being able to get it up at all, never experienced that, only the wet noodle syndrome.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Nice thread. I agree. It should be a requirement that if someone posts information and states it for a fact, they should have to verify the source of their information or post source data in a footnote. I've learned tons on the board, but 80% of it is unfounded bs.

I'd like to know how the deca only cycle goes.

oilfueled is offline New Member
    I have a bro that will use nothing but deca he has had gyno in the past when taking other gear, has also had surgery to try and correct, the only product he can use safely is deca and he swears by it

Tom
    See now doesnt that throw a monkey wrench into things

Tom
    and Meth just for the record I started my cycle at 175lbs. Im running it for ten weeks tt deca300 Ive taken three shots so far so it is kinda soon to expect anything but so far I have a little sign of things to come as I said before ill keep ya posted

righton is offline Senior Member
    I agree everyone jumps on the bandwagon when it comes to deca sides. But i am one of the unlucky ones who suffers severely from deca gyno and occasionally D/D. 2 weeks after my last deca shot my nips started to feel alot better, i tried running winny with it thinking it would help and that didn't do shit(besides putting on 20lbs )

dreswan is offline New Member
    So why does that make it Deca dick? SOunds to me like you were just tired!

Deca dick as I understand it kills the urge period. You would not be even gettting started!!!

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4plates
    bromo would be a better choice to prevent deca induced gyno but its expensive and the sides aren't exactly pleasant.

dipsy.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I agree tom. I have used deca only and had great gains and NO side effects. I let people asking about deca hear my results but I do warn them that they might not be as lucky as me. Deca is one of my favorites.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca does convert to estrogen. It converts at about 20% the rate testosterone does.

1. Biosynthesis of Estrogens, Gual C. Morato T, hayano M., Gut M. and
    Dorfmann R. Endocrinology 71 (1962) 920-25

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4plates

Untrue decca gyno can also be prevented from taking b6 at 300-400 mg daily.

Thread Information