testprop is offline Associate Member

Taking a week off during cycle?

hey bros

do you think it's ok for me to take a week off during my 12 week cycle? I'm in week 3 and I have an inflammed tendon in my left pec and in my forearms, I can't workout without pain.

I plan on staying active, i.e. light swimming but I'm not gonna touch the weights for a week

thanks for your help

marx is offline Member
    Bump this...

I'm in a similar situation and would like to hear some opinions on this...

LadyTraps is offline New Member
    Well, of course the severity of the injury will determine whether or not you should even stay on the cycle, but if you think a weeks rest for that affected group may straighten things out, then by all means. Remember if you try to work through it and strain it worse then your cycle will definitely be screwed.

the pain in your arm is from bad form. Some people might disagree but Im only speaking from my own experiences. But even so, the damage is done and could get worse. You should consider it as an injury and probaly stop your cycle now since your only 3 weeks in. Just restart your cycle in another 3 weeks and nurse that tendon to its normal state.

I know bro... It sucks cause that stack is gonna kick in real soon but IMO be safe cause theres plenty of time to juice

testprop is offline Associate Member
    I was actually thinking of continuing the juice just stop the workouts for a week, IMO that would be better than stopping the juice

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by testprop
    I was actually thinking of continuing the juice just stop the workouts for a week, IMO that would be better than stopping the juice
    I definitely agree with you on that one. If i had to pick one or the other i'd take a break in my workouts and stay on the gear.

Thread Information