Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    Oh, maybe I'm lucky enough to get one of them retard awards or whatever they were as my avatar picture. I definately deserve it for being bold enough to say that I feel the old mods got f****d.

Sofus99 <---

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Seriously though, nothing can be changed so we have to just move on. I remember the last two upheavals with Cyc. OJ and BDTR leaving and then a few of the the Vets leaving over AR-R but the the board is bigger than all that and it will survive. Oh dear, is this reality or more ass kissing

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sofus99
    Oh, maybe I'm lucky enough to get one of them retard awards or whatever they were as my avatar picture. I definately deserve it for being bold enough to say that I feel the old mods got f****d.

Sofus99 <---

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    So the only mods left are the guys who sell stuff on the board? Lion and Oasis? Well, I for one welcome change even if it means skewed viewpoints based on sales vs looking after the better interest of members. GOOD CALL!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This happpens once, maybe twice a year. Staff members change, etc..Members, Vets, Mods leave, new ones appear.. Nothing new.

Make your own mind up about the board moving forward or backward due to it.

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    We have tried not to post anything that would pertain to sales increase maybe even quite the opposite with any of our postings. If you ask anyone in the HRT forum we try to help out individuals in regards to their HRT programs with postings of studies and other material that relates to problems that may occur. With our access to research and studies regarding HRT programs we will continue to try to educate those individuals.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I also think its worth mentioning that Post Whorers do not become Mods or Vets just because they have lots of numbers next to their name. I see lots of bad posts given in terms of misinformation and sheer quantities. My guess is this people are after some form of title

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis
    We have tried not to post anything that would pertain to sales increase
    Have you ever made sure threads get deleted? How about members banned? I said I agree with the changes so I am not complaining as this is actually good for you and the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    Have you ever made sure threads get deleted? How about members banned? I said I agree with the changes so I am not complaining as this is actually good for you and the owner.
    How ?

305GUYistheman is offline New Member
    So the previous Mods can no longer ban or suspend people? WHo's gonna take care of source checks?

and can Brian or AdMIN or ANYBODY check out the thread and see waht it wrong with my damn account PLEASE!

having trouble with my account... Mods i need assistance por favor....

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    How ?
    Are you for real? So if someone says anything negative and it gets deleted, is that not a good thing for business? That seems pretty clear.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    This will be interesting to say the least. Hmmm. Guess we'll se how this all plays out.

1buffsob

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    can you drink winny?

Are you for real? So if someone says anything negative and it gets deleted, is that not a good thing for business? That seems pretty clear.
    Dude, grow up, this boarrd is a business and the man that owns it can do what he damn well wants. Bottom line is, if you dont like it, leave. Because from past experience he aint going to change his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude, grow up, this boarrd is a business and the man that owns it can do what he damn well wants. Bottom line is, if you dont like it, leave. Because from past experience he aint going to change his mind.
    Grow up??? are you saying that because you dont like my statement? You are right, this is not about helping bros but business. Bottom line is, who are you? Leave? Why dont you grow up and quite throwing a tantrum

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I certainly hope this doesn't change things with most of you guys here. Including the Mods, I have NO clue as to why the changes were made, and I was just asked to basically do what I have done from the start help out and report bad posts that could hurt the board.

Grow up??? are you saying that because you dont like my statement? You are right, this is not about helping bros but business. Bottom line is, who are you? Leave? Why dont you grow up and quite throwing a tantrum
    Yeah OK

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    well this is all interesting.

hey fuktard...kale is one of the most respected members on this board!! he shares his knowlege and is always helpfull to those who ask. as for you, take your 200 posts of shit and fuk off

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    hey fuktard...kale is one of the most respected members on this board!! he shares his knowlege and is always helpfull to those who ask. as for you, take your 200 posts of shit and fuk off
    Reported for harrassment. Name caller... haha. Most respected? Why havent I ever heard of him until today? Really this is about post count, isnt it?

LOL i bet you everyone is going to try and become an AR Snitch...oops i mean Ar Scout now... lol

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUYistheman
    LOL i bet you everyone is going to try and become an AR Snitch...oops i mean Ar Scout now... lol
    first in line "smarta$$" post above...

Reported for harrassment. Name caller... haha. Most respected? Why havent I ever heard of him until today? Really this is about post count, isnt it?

Actually SA, Kale is HIGHLY respected here, I for one appreciate all the help I have received from him

Lets not turn this into a bashign thread. I dont' even know WHY the admin did whay the did with the mods, BUT I am sure they had reasons wether we need to know or not is NONE of our business. Lets just keep doing what we do here, learn, help , and have fun

first in line "smarta$$" post above...
    Listen kissass323, you just couldnt articulate a possition concerning what I said... Its ok, after looking at your posts, most in the lounge, I understand why you are dearly hanging onto someones nut-sack.

Listen kissass323, you just couldnt articulate a possition concerning what I said... Its ok, after looking at your posts, most in the lounge, I understand why you are dearly hanging onto someones nut-sack.
    Sorry Sman... I posted this same time as you did... wont happen again.

if you have indeed read my posts you will find i stand alone! i kiss noone and speak my mind no matter what

Sorry Sman... I posted this same time as you did... wont happen again.
    whos kissin ass now bitch

so who takes care of source checks???????

whos kissin ass now bitch

Cone on now BADASS323, can't I get just a little kiss on the cheek????......lolol

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Cone on now BADASS323, can't I get just a little kiss on the cheek????......lolol
    you got it good bro.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    A list of who are these new scouts should be avail somewhere

Actually everyone CAN help out the board and has had that power from the time you joined. There has always been the little triangle in the top right corner of every post with the exclamation point in it. that is there so that ANYONE can report a bad or threatening post.

has NOTHING to do with being a snitch it has to do with caring enough to help keep this board open and safe for everyone

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    so who takes care of source checks???????

we can still do source checks no problem. Well just send the them all to kilgor
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    How come the current Mods were not offered this new Boy Scout position or were they?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    How come the current Mods were not offered this new Boy Scout position or were they?

We dont' know that they were or weren't. I think there were a "few" mod's that were no longer helping out as much and only here to edit or ban or bash newbies with stupid questions instead of welcoming them and pointing them in the right direction..but that is just MY opinion.

This "Scout" position has NO power to edit or ban.... it is just to do what we have been doing all along. When we see a bad post, we report it, anyone can do that
    We also welcome new members so they feel welcome and not bashed on their first "Can I drink Winny" question

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    why the hell would they want to be demoted. The scouts have no power whatsoever. i have a feeling we wont be seeing the usual mods around here anymore cause they've kinda been disrespected.

why the hell would they want to be demoted. The scouts have no power whatsoever. i have a feeling we wont be seeing the usual mods around here anymore cause they've kinda been disrespected.
    DISRESPECTED...is an understatement

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Been around here a long time-it happens, it's gonna happen again, you can either enjoy the free advice and comraderie or get screwed up over the changes and leave...............Glass is either half full or half empty, it's up to you.

~Shortie

Thanks to all the Mods/Smods who put in their time over the years.

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    i think you can tell how most of the "ex" mods feel just by looking at their new sigs. agreed...disrespected is an understatement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information