Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    One thing I hope is that this "AR-Scout" thing, doesnt go to peoples heads.
    If it goes to anyones head they will be dealt with by admin just like any other member

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    What makes me laugh is that people are calling the Scouts "Snitches" I have seen countless members whether they are respected ones or Noobies enforce this boards rules and policies. I really don't understand why people are degrading them because they are trying to help a board we all post on. The bottom line is this board is a community, if we this community to continue it will have to be policed to make sure of that.

FranKie

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    First let me say thank you for the warm welcome... I hope that we can develope a mutual respect for one another based on actions and not on anger...

When asked to come here I looked over the board and felt that I could contribute in many ways... I saw what I thought was members that cared and respected one another and helped each other because of that... moderators as well as members had the knowledge to interact and come to agreements about cycles training diets etc... I am not sure why any of that hast to change... you are the same people with or without the title... you were helping each other out of human kindness... sharing the knowledge you had learned...

I know change is hard to accept and that there is questions that are still to be answered... I do not think the owner would do anything to hurt the members of this board only try to improve it.

*Admin*

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin*
    First let me say thank you for the warm welcome... I hope that we can develope a mutual respect for one another based on actions and not on anger...

When asked to come here I looked over the board and felt that I could contribute in many ways... I saw what I thought was members that cared and respected one another and helped each other because of that... moderators as well as members had the knowledge to interact and come to agreements about cycles training diets etc... I am not sure why any of that hast to change... you are the same people with or without the title... you were helping each other out of human kindness... sharing the knowledge you had learned...

I know change is hard to accept and that there is questions that are still to be answered... I do not think the owner would do anything to hurt the members of this board only try to improve it.

*Admin*

Nice to meet you..It was def a good choice to introduce yourself. These boards are all about respect and you wouldn't want to start off on the wrong foot. I will say I think most members are a little upset that the respected smods/mods were totally blindsided by this. I am not sure what goes on behid the scenes but I know Brian would not want to bite the hand that feeds him. I will say it's a shame that we lost some GREAT members today and I think if this was handled a little differently we could have salvaged those relationships and friendships. This is a community with a hierarchy, that hierarchy should have discussed this instead of just implimenting it without smods/mods knowing.

That's just my .02

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Nice to meet you..It was def a good choice to introduce yourself. These boards are all about respect and you wouldn't want to start off on the wrong foot. I will say I think most members are a little upset that the respected smods/mods were totally blindsided by this. I am not sure what goes on behid the scenes but I know Brian would not want to bite the hand that feeds him. I will say it's a shame that we lost some GREAT members today and I think if this was handled a little differently we could have salvaged those relationships and friendships. This is a community with a hierarchy, that hierarchy should have discussed this instead of just implimenting it without smods/mods knowing.

That's just my .02
    well said!! if i dident have such a bad attitude maybe...oh nevermind

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    WHATEV, admins will have to earn their respect just like everyone else.

right now I'd say you guys have some pretty big shoes to fill.

you think you can step up here and just be a replacement for NARK, SWOLE, BOUNCER, FIGHTER?

well here is a reality check.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok so let me see if i got this straight...

Scout basically reporstes bad posts, and dumb sh!t that is going on to the new Admin's and they can edit, delete and ban...now the mods do not have those powers anymore, but are still just as respected, and can still keep the bored clean by reporting posts, and helping just by talking to members and telling them to calm down...

i like the idea of the admin being not known, cause this eliminates all favortism. ex. if i see USfighter calling a newbie names, i might not have said anything because we are friends, but now an admin can come in annonymos and and tell him to chill out, and not worry about ruining a friendship or becoming oustrisiezed by USFighter and others for trying to tell him to chill out...i dont like knowing who the scouts are cause it means everyone is now afraid of them as they are the ones who report everything...

I do like the new system, and i am here for the members still....i hope everyone stays and see's that this will be good, but i wish i would have know about it first so i could have had some input...

WEBB

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    WHATEV, admins will have to earn their respect just like everyone else.

right now I'd say you guys have some pretty big shoes to fill.

you think you can step up here and just be a replacement for NARK, SWOLE, BOUNCER, FIGHTER?

well here is a reality check.
    dont forget 2 out of 4 dont know shit about aas...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Good post BC

Your going to have to do more kissing then that to make uber snitch. Your going to have to do it sman style.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Damn roid I thought I was the only one that noticed that ass kissing

rake922 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    dont forget 2 out of 4 dont know shit about aas...
    They could still moderate... what are you getting at

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    They could still moderate... what are you getting at
    i would prefer to be moderated by someone with more aas knowlege than myself. this is a aas board. its easy enough to moderate someone who is out of control but what about someone who is PASSING OUT BAD ADVICE OR JUST PLAIN INCORRECT INFO!!! now do you see my point...

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Your going to have to do more kissing then that to make uber snitch. Your going to have to do it sman style.
    I was offered the scout Job for you information and I turned it down..

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Damn roid I thought I was the only one that noticed that ass kissing

lol you have no idea what you are talking about guy..They offered me that position and I respectivly turned it down so watch your mouth. It's because of people like you that "Scouts" have to be implimented..

system admin is offline Owner
    Moderating and educating are two different things.

lol you have no idea what you are talking about guy..They offered me that position and I respectivly turned it down so watch your mouth. It's because of people like you that "Scouts" have to be implimented..
    who are you to tell me to watch my mouth your nobody so keep thinking your somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    how can a moderator moderate someone passin out bad info if he has no idea if its right or not... he can not

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    who are you to tell me to watch my mouth your nobody so keep thinking your somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never claimed to be "anybody" lol but for those on here that no, NO..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the new system, but I do think that the mods were doing a good job at keeping this forum a nice place for people to learn about aas, diets, and training. I do think it's unfortunate that they are loosing their ability to help control the forums.

you said yourself that 2 out of the 4 have no aas knowlege so how can they do the same job as the previous guys that have the knowlege? they cant. i know that if someone was giving a newbie bad advice the old guys would jump right in, because THEY KNEW THIER SHIT!!!

RA
    Good point badass

Information is offline Information
    i would prefer to be moderated by someone with more aas knowlege than myself.
    You guys assu,me these positions where filled by people who are good typers, i have been reading and learnin about aas for a long time, and have a huge knowledge of aas and if i dont know something i will find it out for ya. the mods are still here and so are the vets, so do not worry about your questions not being answered. but when you ask if you can drink winny and a Mod would have flamed you and another mod didnt do anything cause they are friends and then you feel unwelcome, that will now not happen cause a Admin will come in and show no favortism and tell everyone to chill out or ban them if nessasary. this elimanates all favortism from mods and clicks that have formed.

As for the scouts, everyone has had the ability to report posts, that has not changed. the only thing that changed is now everyone knows that they are always looking for things that break the rules and make people feel unwelcome...

Quote Originally Posted by #Admin#
    You guys assu,me these positions where filled by people who are good typers, i have been reading and learnin about aas for a long time, and have a huge knowledge of aas and if i dont know something i will find it out for ya. the mods are still here and so are the vets, so do not worry about your questions not being answered. but when you ask if you can drink winny and a Mod would have flamed you and another mod didnt do anything cause they are friends and then you feel unwelcome, that will now not happen cause a Admin will come in and show no favortism and tell everyone to chill out or ban them if nessasary. this elimanates all favortism from mods and clicks that have formed.

As for the scouts, everyone has had the ability to report posts, that has not changed. the only thing that changed is now everyone knows that they are always looking for things that break the rules and make people feel unwelcome...
    "the mods are still here" quote.....you better look again!! they are leaving at a record pace

If they leave they were not here for the board. They were here for other reasons.

Bc

Who left besides Swole and Herb?
    I didn't see anyone else.

If they leave they were not here for the board. They were here for other reasons.

Bc
    i am VERY surprised you are allowing me to express myself. as you can tell i dont agree with anything you say!! except about my attitude of course!!

look again

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin*

*Admin*
    Welcome. Too bad we all had to meet under such circumstances.

RA

Bc

I would leave if I were them. Its a slap in the face to spend a ton of time on this site and give all the knowledge to the site for free and then get their mod status taken away. They were mods because they earned it. How could you look at it any other way then a demotion?

RA

Doc..probably several others.

rake922 is offline Banned

Finally after all the BS posts... The truth comes out for the change.

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Definitely an asskisser
    Watch your mouth?
    Or what?

more than likely all that will happen is new friendships will emerge from this, those that new the board as it was and those who joined after today

Quote Originally Posted by Moe-mentum
    Definitely an asskisser
    Watch your mouth?
    Or what?
    getim moe...

Quote Originally Posted by Moe-mentum
    Definitely an asskisser
    Watch your mouth?
    Or what?

Ass kisser?

Search my name and some of my posts and see who kisses ass. I am not going to get into ths with you of all people lol. I just told him to watch his mouth, I never incinuated that I would do anything to him so stop trying to push drama.

BTW-we cleared it up in PM's behind the scenes like two MEN.

Ass kisser?

Search my name and some of my posts and see who kisses ass. I am not going to get into ths with you of all people lol. I just told him to watch his mouth, I never incinuated that I would do anything to him so stop trying to push drama.

BTW-we cleared it up in PM's behind the scenes like two MEN.
    Yes We did so it's all good.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Thanks to all the Mods/Smods who put in their time over the years.
    No prob shortie.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Bc
    Honestly i've held my tongue thus far on the matter.

But i'll concede.. that is ridiculous.

If we leave it because we feel redundant.

I'm here 4-12 hours per day... I help people with their diets; contest preps; posing.. for FREE.

I didn't ask to be acknowledged with a Mod spot.. but receiving it i worked frigging hard to keep it!

To say that i am not bothered by how this 'change' was brought about would be a lie.. and i'm not a liar.

Anyway... If you guys want me i'll be around

Anyone that needs help hit me with a PM.. I always answer those.

Narkissos

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I would leave if I were them. Its a slap in the face to spend a ton of time on this site and give all the knowledge to the site for free and then get their mod status taken away. They were mods because they earned it. How could you look at it any other way then a demotion?

A slap in the face nah... I was here before the title was given and will continue without the title... demoted no I wasn't demoted I still have the same knowledge as I did before the changes and my motive here was purely to help others...

I know it was not done with malice it was done to improve the board as a whole... yes abruptly but in business that is how things are done... you implement things and then make adjustments as you go...

There is several ways to look at this... as a positive change for the better of the board which is imo what the owner would want or a negative which is what people do in light of change that they are not yet sure they like...

from what I have seen stated thus far some will leave which is their choice some will stay and continue to help as always because they do it for the love of the sport... and nothing more the title was just a bonus...

btw when I orginally looked at this whole thing I was angry and logged off... thought about it overnight and remembered why I started on these boards many years ago...
    Good Enough Never Is....

~*~ muj aniolek ~*~

Source Checks = "Minimum" of 100 posts and 45 Days of membership (MINIMUM)

Yes, you are active. I didnt call you out as being inactive. You still have a title that people respect. Its just change and as the past has shown.. no one like change. It will become the norm and some people will come and some will go. I wouldnt take offense to it. You are still doing what you alway have (or can).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information