Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    well guys and gals...seen all post and can tell alot of guys are pissed,confused,and feeling betrayed...whatever the case the decision was made...I dont think it will change no matter what is said now.Alot of you guys are very knowledgable when it comes down to AAS subject.so i dont think thats the big deal...I think it was just the way it was done ..no warning or anything.But that was his decision and its done...As far as the scouting....I dont think its a snitch thing...cause if everyone act accordingly there is nothing to snitch about....we all come here for knowledge ,advise, opinions,and sometimes conversation...that doesnt have to change at all....The mods??? acouple of them are my boys...I'd hate to see them leave..but under the circumstances if they did I would understand and that doesnt mean we cant keep in touch with them...Personally its a change for me and everyone,sometimes thats hard to swallow and it takes adjustment and getting used to.We'll just have to see how everything goes after all the smoke clears....not trying to sound like a bitch...just my 2 cents.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    ok so let me see if i got this straight...

i like the idea of the admin being not known, cause this eliminates all favortism. ex. if i see USfighter calling a newbie names, i might not have said anything because we are friends, but now an admin can come in annonymos and and tell him to chill out, and not worry about ruining a friendship

WEBB

Best example I have seen, in a way I like it as it will hopefully eliminate some of the alliances that have always plagued these boards. I'm gonna miss the old guys, but things rarely stay the same.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Yes, you are active. I didnt call you out as being inactive. You still have a title that people respect. Its just change and as the past has shown.. no one like change. It will become the norm and some people will come and some will go. I wouldnt take offense to it. You are still doing what you alway have (or can).
    hey bc, can i get a custom title? how about "ar's bad attitude". lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    well guys and gals...seen all post and can tell alot of guys are pissed,confused,and feeling betrayed...whatever the case the decision was made...I dont think it will change no matter what is said now.Alot of you guys are very knowledgable when it comes down to AAS subject.so i dont think thats the big deal...I think it was just the way it was done ..no warning or anything.But that was his decision and its done...As far as the scouting....I dont think its a snitch thing...cause if everyone act accordingly there is nothing to snitch about....we all come here for knowledge ,advise, opinions,and sometimes conversation...that doesnt have to change at all....The mods??? acouple of them are my boys...I'd hate to see them leave..but under the circumstances if they did I would understand and that doesnt mean we cant keep in touch with them...Personally its a change for me and everyone,sometimes thats hard to swallow and it takes adjustment and getting used to.We'll just have to see how everything goes after all the smoke clears....not trying to sound like a bitch...just my 2 cents.
    well said bigmax...i guess i'm gonna have to adjust accordingly...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf2
    A slap in the face nah... I was here before the title was given and will continue without the title... demoted no I wasn't demoted I still have the same knowledge as I did before the changes and my motive here was purely to help others...

I know it was not done with malice it was done to improve the board as a whole... yes abruptly but in business that is how things are done... you implement things and then make adjustments as you go...

There is several ways to look at this... as a positive change for the better of the board which is imo what the owner would want or a negative which is what people do in light of change that they are not yet sure they like...

from what I have seen stated thus far some will leave which is their choice some will stay and continue to help as always because they do it for the love of the sport... and nothing more the title was just a bonus...

btw when I orginally looked at this whole thing I was angry and logged off... thought about it overnight and remembered why I started on these boards many years ago...

Its hard to argue with the lady.

I'm glad you feel that way but I can also see why others would feel the way I said.

i'm not a big fan of ATHORITY

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    dont forget 2 out of 4 dont know shit about aas...
    Not sure who you are referring to, but just because some choose to NOT discuss AAS does not mean they do not know. As well, we all had our own areas of expertise on the board.

Choose your words better.

~SC~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Not sure who you are referring to, but just because some choose to NOT discuss AAS does not mean they do not know. As well, we all had our own areas of expertise on the board.

~SC~
    He was talking about the new *Admin* people.

If they leave they were not here for the board. They were here for other reasons.

Bc
    Wow, it's too bad you look at it that way as that's not fair at all.

It's called being demoted and bitchslapped all at once.

I had no "other reasons" at all, you know me personally so you should know better than that.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    He was talking about the new *Admin* people.
    My mistake, I'm trying to play catch up with the 2 diff. threads here as I got a few e-mails asking me to please come and read what's going on.

Thanks,
    SC

system admin is offline Owner
    hey bc, can i get a custom title? how about "ar's bad attitude". lol
    You are on your way to obaining that title "ASS"

Its not called demoted and being bitch slapped. Being bitch slapped would mean that you were made a regular member and your title be like everone elses. It would also mean that there were no explaination. Honestly Swole, you were very hash to a lot of members and used your power to get your way a lot. This was something that we didnt want at AR. When you pissed of a member, they hated you and started drama. This new way, they have no one to get mad at and the drama would cease. Also, as a mod, we needed your PM's to be turned on. How can members get your help if they are turned off? My new idea would keep the admin signed in and PM's turned on at all times. It was an idea that would keep the members plugged into the board and help only a pm away.

Bc

Wow, it's too bad you look at it that way as that's not fair at all.

It's called being demoted and bitchslapped all at once.

I had no "other reasons" at all, you know me personally so you should know better than that.

~SC~

~SC~
    swole i have much respect for you,but, you should read the whole fukin thread before you choose YOUR words. bc said and i quote" i hired 4 people 2 of which have no aas related knowlege"....BAD

You are on your way to obaining that title "ASS"
    GIVE IT TOO ME NOW!!!!

GIVE IT TOO ME NOW!!!!
    lol...

Honestly Swole, you were very hash to a lot of members and used your power to get your way a lot. This was something that we didnt want at AR.
    Oh, I see, so now you choose to tell me this waaaaaaaaaaaay after the fact in public instead of choosing to call me up, perhaps discuss it, etc.?

I expected better than that, but I guess I was wrong about your character.

Not only that, it's great to see you point out a few negatives, but leave out ALL of the positives.

~SC~

swole i have much respect for you,but, you should read the whole fukin thread before you choose YOUR words. bc said and i quote" i hired 4 people 2 of which have no aas related knowlege"....BAD
    You should also read all of my responses, as I already said "my bad" for mis-reading it.

Your entire attitude and all your posts are negative, so I don't see you being an asset here in any way/shape/form. You're negative all the time, so hopefully the new "ADMINS" will deal with you, and the scouts will report your demeaning behavior.

~SC~

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    um,

You should also read all of my responses, as I already said "my bad" for mis-reading it.

Your entire attitude and all your posts are negative, so I don't see you being an asset here in any way/shape/form. You're negative all the time, so hopefully the new "ADMINS" will deal with you, and the scouts will report your demeaning behavior.

~SC~
    feel free to report my negative attitude. use the little button in the top right of your post box

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    SwoleCat is gone for a few hours and you have an ASS starting sh!t!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    AHHHH can't take the heat... get the hell out the kitchen.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    feel free to report my negative attitude. use the little button in the top right of your post box
    First you where ripping admin now your kissing his ass what's up whith that.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Oh, I see, so now you choose to tell me this waaaaaaaaaaaay after the fact in public instead of choosing to call me up, perhaps discuss it, etc.?

I expected better than that, but I guess I was wrong about your character.

Not only that, it's great to see you point out a few negatives, but leave out ALL of the positives.

~SC~

I always liked your responses Swole and so did many. Granted you haven't been always nice, but that is what gives a message board some "character". And some guys deserved a beating - badly

I would be glad if you would carry on your excellent work here!

AleXx

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    SwoleCat is gone for a few hours and you have an ASS starting sh!t!
    bro. i dident start the shit swole did read up

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    i've kissed no one

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    That's right Badass! You tell him! He can't do you shit!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    i've kissed no one

Forgot about me already huh.....gee, no more sugar for you......you kissed me remember????????

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    That's the kind of thing you have to look forward to here.

Notice his "feel free to report me using the little box", etc.......

Now people think they can start all kinds of shit, and if the "paid admins" aren't on the lookout 24/7, this place will turn into just that.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    That's right Badass! You tell him! He can't do you shit!
    Great support from a VET.

Oh how it's going downhill already!

~SC~

That's the kind of thing you have to look forward to here.

Notice his "feel free to report me using the little box", etc.......

Now people think they can start all kinds of shit, and if the "paid admins" aren't on the lookout 24/7, this place will turn into just that.

~SC~
    bro. YOU started the shit!!!!! you posted my bad as i was writing my post so i had no way of seeing it till it was to late

Im locking the threads... Mods, if you want to discuss this further... you know where to go.

Bc

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information