tharealest is offline New Member

test 200 and clomids, is this enough?

i have 2 bottles of test 200 and im still workin on gettin my clomids but i was jsut wonderin will this be enough cause i been lookin through and everyone is taking like 2 or 3 diff sets of gear not just 1. and when i take this should i take it as a 8 week cycle or a 10 week cycle. Its my first time so im not to sure about wut kind of differece it will make by spreding it out or taking faster. any other info will help out im not takin it for a few more months so i just wanna learn and do it all right. thanks

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    if your training and diet is on point, you could go as low as 250mg/wk of test alone with clomid post cycle and see good results..i would personally run 300 or 400mg/wk for 10 weeks. Be sure to have some anti e's in case of gyno and good luck

pump man is offline Junior Member
    hey ,please don't start your cycle,what ever it is untill you get all of it!!!

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    since this is your first cycle you should be able to make pretty good gains with a test only cycle i would run it for 10 weeks at 400-500 mgs EW. It would be better stacked with some EQ or deca at around 400mgs EW if you can get some. And you could also always throw in some Dbol weeks 1-5 at around 40mgs ED to jump start the cycle. Not only do you need clomid but i would also get some nolv just to have on hand. And like pump said dont start untill you have everything it would be a bitch to start test and then find out you cant get any clomid. Just remeber the most important part is you r diet eat and get a lot of protien and plenty of rest.

tharealest is offline New Member
    yea i most deffently wont start till i have everything but i wanna lift hard for a couple more months till i even start to take it. and i eat lots of protien lots of chicken and hambergers. matabolizm isnt a prob with me so tha fatty foods dont faze me. i dont know much about how much clomids i should get and how much i should take after my cycle so if someone could tell me that it would be tight. thanks for tha help

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    start clomid wk 13 300mgs 1day, 100mgs 10days, 50mgs 10days. Feel free to send me a pm if you need some more help.

Thread Information