EQ 600mg's split throughout week

Weeks 8-15
    Winstrol 75mg's ED

Weeks 13-15
    Test Prop 50mg's ED

Week 15 Start Clomid

Liquidex 1mg ED weeks 1-15 then taper down
    [/code]

Diet will be in check. Goals for this cycle is to pack on some more maintabable lean mass without gaining too much BF.

5'10" 177lbs ~13%BF currently 29 year's old. This is my second cycle.

Big question is, I have a problem making myself eat enough, just don't do it unless I force myself. That and the fact EQ goes on the Estrogen pathway vs the progest pathway makes me feal better from a gyno standpoint.

Will EQ stand a chance to put on maintanable mass as Deca and will the gains be similar? I've never done either EQ or Deca, however I have been leaning toward the EQ for the vascularity and "possible" hunger side effect. I've cut plenty this last cycle, now I want my fucking muscles to blow up, however I don't want the bloat and certainly would like to keep as much of the gains as possible.

Also, one more question. After reading several times that injectable winny is more effective than oral should I go injectable with it? My last cycle was Fina/Sust/Winny and I had NO problems with everyday spot injections. Plenty of hair so that doesn't seem to be an issue, yet. I want my pec's, bi's, and tri's to explode. My shoulders are fine, and my freaking forearms have blown up hardcore.

I follow BK's workout mostly, add in more cardio, and have seen good results. I think the Fina/Sust wasn't the best "growth" formula but I sure cut down my BF which WAS my goal at that time. Now, I want these muscles to blow up. Gimme some thought's as I want to place my order in the next day or so.

Any suggestions would REALLY be appreciated! Thanks guys!

DMX

poppapump58 is offline Member
    EQ for shezi.

Younger is offline Junior Member
    Dude sounds like you've made up your mind already, hell if I wasn't already going to suggest eq your post would have talked me into it.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    i like eq because of detection times and it doesn't fool with your dick. eq gets my vote

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    just dropped deca out of my cycle cause of sides
    going with eq myself for now on

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: Plz help me decide, EQ or Deca for next cycle

Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Ok, I'm about to order my next cycle. This is what it looks like so far:

[/code]
    Weeks 1-4
    D-Bol 50mg's ED
    Test Prop 100 mg's ED

Weeks 1-12
    Test Cyp 750mg's Week split 3 injections
    EQ 600mg's split throughout week

Weeks 8-15
    Winstrol 75mg's ED

Weeks 13-15
    Test Prop 50mg's ED

Week 15 Start Clomid

Liquidex 1mg ED weeks 1-15 then taper down
    [/code]

Diet will be in check. Goals for this cycle is to pack on some more maintabable lean mass without gaining too much BF.

5'10" 177lbs ~13%BF currently 29 year's old. This is my second cycle.

Big question is, I have a problem making myself eat enough, just don't do it unless I force myself. That and the fact EQ goes on the Estrogen pathway vs the progest pathway makes me feal better from a gyno standpoint.

Will EQ stand a chance to put on maintanable mass as Deca and will the gains be similar? I've never done either EQ or Deca, however I have been leaning toward the EQ for the vascularity and "possible" hunger side effect. I've cut plenty this last cycle, now I want my fucking muscles to blow up, however I don't want the bloat and certainly would like to keep as much of the gains as possible.

Also, one more question. After reading several times that injectable winny is more effective than oral should I go injectable with it? My last cycle was Fina/Sust/Winny and I had NO problems with everyday spot injections. Plenty of hair so that doesn't seem to be an issue, yet. I want my pec's, bi's, and tri's to explode. My shoulders are fine, and my freaking forearms have blown up hardcore.

I follow BK's workout mostly, add in more cardio, and have seen good results. I think the Fina/Sust wasn't the best "growth" formula but I sure cut down my BF which WAS my goal at that time. Now, I want these muscles to blow up. Gimme some thought's as I want to place my order in the next day or so.

Any suggestions would REALLY be appreciated! Thanks guys!

DMX

I did a similiar cycle as yours and in fact Im finishing it up with winny ed 50mg but I did my research and everything you mentioned is the reason I leaned towards EQ and my results were the bomb so I think youll like the results. GL I will try deca my next cycle cause i seen some good results from my bros that were on it

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Thanks guys, I kinda assumed this would be the answers but like to ask regardless:-). EQ it is then!

Bump about the injectablle Winny? Any opinions on that one?

DMX

Thread Information