LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Bloating/T200 or Fat Gains?!?!?!?!

Hi guys, I have a question...I would have posted it in my diary, however, some people may not read that, so I figured I would post a new thread...

Ok, I finished my 4th week of my T200/EQ cycle....I will be adding in Winny weeks 8-13.... I am taking Brovel T200 and TTokkyo EQ.

T200 = 400mg/week
    EQ = 400mg/week

I haven't gained any size, vascularity, or definition.....Week 5 starts tomorrow...My strength has increased significantly, so thats VERY good.... I was told today by a few people my face looked a little bloated, and so did my arms, stomach, and love handles...

I am taking Liquidex @ .5mg/ED throughout....( 6 drops from 18g )...and I took a picture today as a record of the end of week 4, and my love handles are HUGE....My diet is VERY good, and eating VERY clean...Oatmeals, wheat pastas/breads....nothing bad...VERY HIGH protien.....ONLY saturated fat I eat is 1 protien bar/day......I feel I am gaining a lot of FAT from my cycle, and no progress has been made!!!!

Some people say it takes until week 7 to notice size/difference, etc...but what do you guys think? If it is just water retention/bloating, and will go away, I'm not worried, but I'm trying to get RIPPED/SHREDDED from my cycle....6 pack, etc...but I'm looking fat as hell! HELP ME OUT BRO's....im kinda depressed with my first cycle now...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    your more than likely just experiencing some bloating from water retension...the winny will help harden you up when u start it..and at the end of the cycle your water bloat will go away anyway..worry only about the quality muscle...good luck bro

So should I continue eating roughly 300g carbs and 300g protien/day?

Should I lower calories? Lower carbs? I want to put on LEAN muscle mass, and get shredded....I'm REALLY hoping it is just water retention/bloat.....Because I feel I am eating VERY clean, and can pack on some good size....but I do not want just MASS, I want to be LEAN/RIPPED........

Is it normal to still bloat up even while taking L-Dex @ .5mg/ED?
    ( 6 drops from 18g pin )

PLEASE GUYS, HELP ME OUT...I'm depressed with cycle as of now....

SIMPSONS is offline New Member
    IF it helps i'm going through the same thing you are. i using the same gear and same amount and i too notice a increase in my waist size. but i'm starting week 8 and i see the muscle size growing and my belly looks like its sliming down a little.

Thanks for the reply, Damn, you are in week 8?! Your strength should be through the roof and you should be growing quickly...How's things going with your cycle? I was told by some locals that it is water retention, and will go away......

BUMP FOR OPINIONS...PLEASE...I dont wanna ruin my cycle

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    in my opinion you should notice size from eating 300 proten and 300 carbs without the roids

Thread Information