G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

I'm using steroids, can you help with my diet?

I figure I need to say that because nobody is ever in the Diet Forum. So to make this "Steroid " related...
    "I'm on a Enanthate /Prop/Dbol /Anabol/Deca /Anavar /Winny/Eq/Tren /Halo/T3 cycle. Can anyone help with my diet?"

I know that my diet needs some work so I'm hoping that some of you bros can help me out here some. Lets do the play by play on what I usually eat:

8am
    Chicken Breast or some form of meat
    Oatmeal

10am
    Protein shake

12pm
    Chicken and Rice
    Salad

2pm
    Protein Bar, Shake or a can of chicken

3:30pm
    Chicken breast or canned chicken

6pm
    Protein Shake

9pm
    Chicken breast or some type of meat

12am
    Protein Milkshake

As you can see my diet sucks. Please help me out here, I'm in school all day so don't have time to eat and have to rely on shakes and bars a lot.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    pre mix your shakes, use oats in them...if you are trying to cut go with about 1/2cup per shake and a dash of flax oil.....that will give you around 10g fat/30g carb/50g protein per shake....easy, quick and works like a charm.

Thanks again for your help kizer... you seem to be the only one on the board today!

Anyhow
    6' 205lb 10% bf
    long blond hair, blue eyes, 36/24/36... oops, wrong discription...

That was it though, just looking to put on some weight here, I've been stuck at 200-205 since January.

I may be going on the CKD diet though in a few months, but haven't decided yet. Thanks again for your help bro.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member

Re: I'm using steroids, can you help with my diet?

Originally posted by G Child

"I'm on a Enanthate /Prop/Dbol /Anabol/Deca /Anavar /Winny/Eq/Tren /Halo/T3 cycle. Can anyone help with my diet?"
    damn nice cycle. you're gonna be one big mofo.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    IS that really you diet G-Child? If it is, you def need some more carbs. I dont even beleive you have enough in there to maintain you basal metabolic rate, let alone enough carbs for working out. I am in class too. What I do is very simple. I just cram rice and the meat in a small tupper ware thingy, top with some kinda shit to make it taste less foul and eat it up. Sit in the back and enjoy. I havent gotten any complaints. I shy away from the tuna during class though. The smell is not a crowd pleaser. If not feasable, i owuld def change some of those Protein shakes into a shake with some carbs. Try adding your own Maltodextrin or getting a MRP with carbs. Take a small cooler with you, keep in car with some of those quart tupper ware drink containters preloaded. Down it during your breaks. Alright, i am done rambling on like a goddamn idiot.

StreetRacer6 is offline New Member

Re: I'm using steroids, can you help with my diet?

Holy shit................

Wut do you spend all your pay checks on juice??? Wut do you gonna do with ur daily expense?

Btw, I dun think thats a good idea to stack all at once cuz your receptor site is gonna be flooded and waste the gear. A friend of mine only use primo and winny only and hes a big shredded mothafucka..........

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: I'm using steroids, can you help with my diet?

Originally posted by StreetRacer6
    [BA friend of mine only use primo and winny only and hes a big shredded mothafucka.......... [/B]
    That could be for a number of reasons but I garauntee it is not because of winny and primo alone!! We're not talking about wonder drugs here, you don't take a few shots and become "a big shredded mothafucker". I get tired of seeing posts like this where people say "This guy in my gym is only doing deca and anavar and he's huge!! So it must work!" Do some more research and realize that there are NUMEROUS factors that contribute to a persons size....rest/recovery, training, DIET and probably the most important factor...genetics!!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    You need to add some good EFA's into your diet. Take a tablespoon of flax oil with your meals or in your protein shakes. Flax oil will also keep you feeling full when you are dieting. You need to add some more foods for protein. Turkey burgers, eggs, cottege cheese, lean steaks, and also add some cereal that has alot of starch. The starch will also keep you stomach feeling full. Also, remember carbs are your friend. I like to eat alot of carbs at the start of my day and then I usually taper my carbs down towards the end of my day. Since you are taking alot of gear, you might as well get as much as you can from eat by EATING alot of food. You are what you eat,

Poppapump58
    Last edited by poppapump58; 07-12-2002 at 06:41 AM.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    All I can say G is fuckin A. Have a bugger cycle why don't you? As far as your diet, eat more McDonalds, Pizza, TB and a bunch of other shit. LOL

Hey if you are trying to get bigger than me then you don't have to take all of those roids. I think you already passed me up!! I'm only giving youa hard time. I would throw in some more carbs. ANd eat in class, just not the tuna. When's you cyc over?

Hey people, that cycle info was a joke!
    Don't take it serious now!

Thread Information