sav22 is offline Associate Member

Time to start thinking about winter bulk cycle

I know it's summer and all but I'm in the midst of putting together my winter bulk cycle and am looking for a little advice from all you guys and gals.

Here's a little background info on me. This be my second cycle, but first knowledgable cycle. As of right now I'm training my body in the discipline of eating to grow without A/S. I want to put on roughly 10-15lbs before I start this cycle because I don't want to fall into the trap of eating right when you're "on" then going back and eating a "so-called diet" when you're off. I want to be able to keep on growing during post-cycle and beyond. Right now I'm taking in 3500-4000 cal. a day so that eating this much will be second nature by the time I start my cycle. BTW thanks to all the guys that have helped me plan a way of getting all the calories, protein, carbs, etc. that I need to grow. I appreciate all the help.

Now for the cycle:
    I will be basing this cycle around test enth. at 400mg/wk. for 10 wks. I'm still pondering the use of dbol to jumpstart the cycle because of the obvious bloat, but the psychological advantage would be great. Now here is the more serious dilemma. I wanted to run fina at 75mg/ed for 5-10 wks but my girlfriend who is anti-steroids would surely find out with the ed shots and create a mess with me. Now if there was any way of convincing her that I was educated in what I was doing, should I run the fina at the end to maximize my gains or at the start...there are definately mixed reviews on this one. Next I was thinking of running eq at 400mg/wk for 10 wks. but the many posts that I have read also have mixed reviews on whether or not it should be considered with a mass cycle (I'm thinking if test is my base then using eq would be ok). I already have my post-cycle therapy (I picked it up first of course) it's the part of putting something fun together that's driving me nuts.

All help and encouragement is much appreciated...and if anyone has any ideas of convincing my girlfriend that A/S can be a great inhancer of hard workouts then please post them. Shot me a pm or post up here and thanks for the knowledge.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    heres mine, just to give you some insight on what i have up my sleeve. (girn)

35mg dbol ed for 5 weeks
    600mg eq for 10 weeks
    600mg cyp for 10 weeks
    then, weeks 8-15 winny or var whichever i can get @ 50mg or 25mg var daily

hopefully this'll put on another 20-30 lbs...good luck with you cycle

Thanks for the insight Dj...it's good to see what others are going to run.

Also if anyone wants to know...deca is out of the question. I don't want to deal with gyno from progesterone...if it can't be battled with anything I don't want to deal with it right now in my A/S career.

Keep the advice coming...

Selfish bump...up, up and away!

At the moment I am 150lb but like I mentioned above I'll be putting on more weight naturally first. I appreciate your .02 Diesel

Does anyone have any ideas on how to deal with my girlfriend...I don't really want to keep anything from her if you know what I mean. Any ladies have a suggestion at all?

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    I'd run what diesel said. As a matter of fact thats the cycle that i am putting together myself. Run some liquidex throughout the cycle to keep the bloat to a min....you can find it fairly cheap these days if you just look around .

Good luck brother!

reli is offline Junior Member

Arrow

what kind of gear to run in cycle in order to obtain 20 lbs in muscle while cutting down b/f by say 5%

reli is offline Junior Member

Arrow

ops got it confused,anyway getting back to your question i say u dont run nothing untill you are at least 180 lbs if you use up steroid so early in bb stage then is going to haunt u later when its efficiency decreases
    but if u eat like a horse u can eassely grow 30 lbs in one year that will also be a good test to you about how serius u gonna be about bb,cuz in my opinion noone should touch that stuff unless they are totally committed
    one more thing when u are ready first few cycles make it predominantly
    test{like 80% of the gear}cuz you not going to see much gains in strength and weight that u desp need in other compounds

Reli...thanks for your opinion bro. I appreciate hearing the other side of the coin, and it lets me think 'bout it in another perspective. Thanks bro.

Alrighty then, I'm going to be running this cycle sometime during the winter and after I put on more quality pounds (since I want to be able to maintain and keep my gains).

1-4 Dbol 25-30mg e/d
    1-10 T2 300-400mg/wk
    1-10 EQ 400 mg/wk
    along with anti-e's and clomid

Anyways, thanks for the comments.

Thread Information