Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Busted ...WTF

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

Busted ...WTF

well i have been away for some time posting here and there .. but I guess it's not the best thing.. to tell .. but I got busted by LE and DEA ... my brothe-in-law decided to help a friend with some pins .. and just so has it his dad is a detective .. with the local drug crimes unit.. So he busted my Brother-in-law for the pins .. he got set up .. now he did,nt mean to roll on me nor the gym source ..but a few weeks ago my home got.. raided and they sized my home supply of things and I was arrested for trafficing .. but i will say this as of now i am facing feloney possion charges ...and they are not lighting up.. which my lawer is friends with the DA office .. I am facing fines, probation but no jail time ... I had to turn over all fire arms my consealed permit was taken .. my business have been under surveillance i am to turn over all income tax records for the past 5 years ...... my life is in the shitter ... my wife is leaving me ..... I lost 35% of my business.... and I have thousands tied up in my lawer not to methion the 100K bond to post bail .....

So in short i will not be back On I am posting from a secure location for now as they have taken sized all computers in my home ....... So I just wanted to let you bros know that i am done ..... and I wish everyone the best

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    only the best bro- good luck

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Pins are legal where I live. However, BW needs a perscription. Go figure.

Hope things turn out OK.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    DAMN man I hate to here that you will be missed....

Try to come back once every thing dies down.....

Best of wishes my freind......

theboss is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear it bro......it could happen to anyone.....you'll get it all back together.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    This is pretty scary, especially since V was always preaching about being cautious.

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Damn, that really sucks. Got set up for a different charge many years ago by someone I thought was a friend, taught me that you can lose everything you have in a moment and be left with nothing but your sorrow. Wish you the best and hope that you find new value in your life. If you wife leaves you, eventhough it will hurt and it probably also sucks that I say it like this, but maybe it is better like this, lifepartners should stick together through all the times, both good and bad.

You will be missed, try to return if you can, you where one of the last good bro's on this board.

Again, wish you the best.

SHAGGY

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    sorry to hear the bad news, hope things turn around for you

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    that really sucks man, but good luck

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    What can one say to all this...
    Best of luck to V,hope it
    all works out in your behalf.

I hope those pieces of Sh!t's are
    reading this that busted you V..
    have you nothing better to do @ssholes??
    Detectives....more like clowns if u ask me.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    damn bro i hope you the best of luck with everything especially your family situation.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro...my condolences...

Best of luck to you,

-ShrpSkn

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Very sorry to hear this... you have been a great asset here and it has been appreciated... I wish you the best of luck....
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Best of luck.

Be careful what you say here, or anyother board(s).

Its been said by many that they do look at the boards etc...Wouldnt want to incriminate yourself in anyway, guilty or not guilty. Be careful.

Hope things work out.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Well, if you are telling the truth, I wish you the best.

If you are bullshitting us ****off, get a life and die.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    best of luck and thatkyou for all the advice you have given me in the past

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man good luck to you V stay safe brother!

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro, Good luck with everything

OMS

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Oh man! you will be sorely missed V. Always gave good solid advice and always happy to help. Very, Very sad news
    If there is any way I can help you out just message me.
    Stupid ****ing american laws. Move your ass to the UK instead.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    very sorry to hear this....I dont know you but hate knowing a fellow man going down for something so minor. When their are so much bigger problems in our country.

Good luck and keep your head high, tomorrow is another day.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Man brother I'm really sorry to hear that,best of luck to you and your family,you and yours are in my prayers.Keep your head up.On a lighter note your going through alot of emotional destress but all in all al the money your losing as a result it's only dirty paper,you'll get it all back.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Best of luck bro..

MrMe is offline Member
    Sorry to hear, best of luck man

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Dammit that is bad news. Not only for V but for us board members.V is one of the most respected guys on here as far as Im concerned.I hope all works out in the end somehow. Good luck V

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    best of luck to u! U have been a very productive and knowledgable (is it spelled like so?) member... hope thigs turn around for u, they eventually probably will!!!

Good luck!!!

T: Hippo

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The next chapter in your life is all this is. Change is good because it allows you to fulfill your dreams. Some of the best things happned to me after breaking up with my gf of 5 years. Bought a house, started a succesful business and I now have more money. If your wife left you through all of this then she never really loved you anyway. You're better than that. Everybody makes mistakes in life. The people that don't repeat the same mistake(s) and work hard to better themselves have learned invaluable life lessons that you couldn't learn without that experience.

Work out, eat good and be positive. That's my best advice bro.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    That really just S U C K S !!! They need to worry more about people using and selling recreational drugs and not the ones that are just trying to get bigger ......... I hate LE !!

Best of luck to you "V"

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    It just goes to show how f'ed up our country is. Where are the priorities.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Of course the D.E.A. is going crazy about steroids ...
    Where do you think those goons get their gear?

Sorry to hear of a good guy going down. Keep your eyes on the big picture, big man... this is all gonna be a long-ago story you'll be telling years from now.

-BigLittleTim

Whoa buddy that sucks. You were a good bro on here, I hope you can find a way to stick around but if not I understand. Hope everything works out the best it can for you.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    well i have been away for some time posting here and there .. but I guess it's not the best thing.. to tell .. but I got busted by LE and DEA ... my brothe-in-law decided to help a friend with some pins .. and just so has it his dad is a detective .. with the local drug crimes unit.. So he busted my Brother-in-law for the pins .. he got set up .. now he did,nt mean to roll on me nor the gym source ..but a few weeks ago my home got.. raided and they sized my home supply of things and I was arrested for trafficing .. but i will say this as of now i am facing feloney possion charges ...and they are not lighting up.. which my lawer is friends with the DA office .. I am facing fines, probation but no jail time ... I had to turn over all fire arms my consealed permit was taken .. my business have been under surveillance i am to turn over all income tax records for the past 5 years ...... my life is in the shitter ... my wife is leaving me ..... I lost 35% of my business.... and I have thousands tied up in my lawer not to methion the 100K bond to post bail .....

So in short i will not be back On I am posting from a secure location for now as they have taken sized all computers in my home ....... So I just wanted to let you bros know that i am done ..... and I wish everyone the best
    V that is f_ckin terrible dog. Shit that sucks. I'm sorry as f_ck for ya. I hope somehow you can work things out. You sound ok truthfully though. That's a good thing. I hope things somehow work out favorably for ya.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta

V that is f_ckin terrible dog. Shit that sucks. I'm sorry as f_ck for ya. I hope somehow you can work things out. You sound ok truthfully though. That's a good thing. I hope things somehow work out favorably for ya.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    i want to thank everyone for their support... it does suck really bad .. i would love to stick around .. but as of now i am not sure .. if it would be in my best intrest...things did go down rather bad ... but I have always preached safety and to be careful.... nothing worse than having your home searched .. and besides 15 guys ramsacking your home is not the best way to start your day.... also just a note for your guys... make sure you read the search warrent.. they are only allowed to take whats listed on it ... also hiding things in a safe dont help ..... So thankfull my lawer is a good friend and came right over( believe me I payed for it) but what ever you do .. dont answer any question they ask.. no matter how nice they try and be... telling you things will go easy .. also even if you tell them were the items are that they are looking for.... they will still tear your house apart.... So always I cant stress this enough ... DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTION .. with out your lawer .. it can be the difference between what they charge you with...... also ..... they can not take what is not on the search warrent .. if they do it gets tossed out (thank goodness) ....

So thanks for every ones kind words .... I am still hopefull that my lawer will buy me a better charge .. but will no more next week pre trial hearing
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 11-14-2006 at 04:56 PM.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    hope ur lawyer is good. keep us updated if possible

vincor is offline Associate Member
    That ish sucks man. I feel for you. Hate for the good guys to go down for roids. Keep us posted with the trial.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    bro good luck getting all this shit worked out. however having your computer seized puts more than just you in jeopardy. if you dealt with internet sources in a larger than avarage volume, i would give him/them a heads up of your current situation. I hope you were good about clearing emails especially those regarding WU info and orders.. i know i would want to know if i was your source.. just my .02... once again good luck V

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    WTF?! The dude was busted by his own dad? Anyway V I wish you the best of luck.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    and i hope you put your pussy rat brother in law in check after all this shit.. he snitched on you over some facking PINS!?! facking up your life and money.. the punk needs to be put in his place for being a dirty facking RAT.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I agree with 305 that BIL needs a good slap upside his head.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Well, we're all pulling for ya. I know I havent been on here long, but I have really appreciated your help.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information