Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Busted ...WTF

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V's Brother-in-law
    LOL are you his girl friend or what .. he got everything coming to him .. you have no idea what he put my family through!!!! with his getto ways .. and YES even his Steroid use.. he did some mess up shit before he left for the big house . So yes He has everything coming to him and yes he is Garbage . and all you dudes think he is so great .. and HE is NOT ... So yes as long as he posted this crap about me and my sister , you better believe I will stick up for myself and my family . I will bet anyone of you would do the same
    BooHooo..my sister..

Why do you and your sis sitting next
    to you care what the hell we think??

Kid..your not getting it.Whatever the story
    is,your making yourself look more like an
    @ss each time you post,no help required.

Remember...you took V's account and posted??
    yup...you made an @ss out of yourself then too..

Please..go away,and keep your dirty
    adgenda away from here,save face kid.

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    BooHooo..my sister..

Why do you and your sis sitting next
    to you care what the hell we think??

Kid..your not getting it.Whatever the story
    is,your making yourself look more like an
    @ss each time you post,no help required.

Remember...you took V's account and posted??
    yup...you made an @ss out of yourself then too..

Please..go away,and keep your dirty
    adgenda away from here,save face kid.

Man let me ask you this ? Why can I not tell the truth? how is coming here and confronting his lies ... a DIRTY ADGENDA? please tell me this .. yes i waited to post but so what ! i think it's sad when one of you members posts B/S and when someone sets the record right than I am the bad guy.. Please .................................

Why can I not tell the truth? .................................
    OK,READY??

Because it has nothing to with AAS,and your on
    a whole different adgenda with your vendictive ways.

Your 19,I can't possibly expect you to understand..
    if you did,it would have been real clear to you already.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Man let me ask you this ? Why can I not tell the truth? how is coming here and confronting his lies ... a DIRTY ADGENDA? please tell me this .. yes i waited to post but so what ! i think it's sad when one of you members posts B/S and when someone sets the record right than I am the bad guy.. Please .................................

On the big scale of things....

Do you know other AR members personally??

Does whats written on some obscure internet forum have a direct correlation to your day-to-day quality of life??

The button you're looking for is.......

Favourites--> Anabolic Steroids Forum--> (Right-Click) Delete--> (Left-Click) OK

Then you'll never have to read all these libelist comments!!

OK,READY??

Because it has nothing to with AAS,and your on
    a whole different adgenda with your vendictive ways.

Your 19,I can't possibly expect you to understand..
    if you did,it would have been real clear to you already.

Ok I see that you all are one sided and that's fine i said what i had to say . So with that i will not post on your board . what A big loss oh well i guess you guys like being snowballed. and by the way what doe's V's post have anything to do with steroids ? I guess its ok for your home boy to post B/S and crap .. but fine PEACE OUT

Ok I see that you all are one sided and that's fine i said what i had to say . So with that i will not post on your board . what A big loss oh well i guess you guys like being snowballed. and by the way what doe's V's post have anything to do with steroids ? I guess its ok for your home boy to post B/S and crap .. but fine PEACE OUT

In recent famous words....

Thanks for popping in!!

Bye!

Whew... hes gone.

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    from what i understand, bottom line is: you got busted, and to save yourself you made a deal with the DA and gave up your brother in law

correct me if i'm wrong

and even if they were already on to him, you had the choice to not nark, but like a little pussy, you did.

home wrecker
    piss off

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bye!

Whew... hes gone.
    He's probably going to tell the cops on you guys.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    is this a fu*king soap opera or what!!?!?

you keep saying "he did this to himself".. my question to you is did you or did you not give up your brother-in-laws info to the pigs when you got busted for your **** or whatever.. if so, you're a FU*king RAT SNITCH and thats the bottom line here...

Quote Originally Posted by flash31
    from what i understand, bottom line is: you got busted, and to save yourself you made a deal with the DA and gave up your brother in law

correct me if i'm wrong

and even if they were already on to him, you had the choice to not nark, but like a little pussy, you did.

home wrecker
    piss off

Bud you have a pork rind for a brain? they are ready KNEW ABOUT HIM .. So what can I say that they all ready didnt know? also I am not going to jail for him NO thank you.. So get your story right!!! they gave him the same chance .. to work with them and he would not .. That's why he is in jail thats why he got charged .. NOT ME HOMEBOY so get your facts right ..

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    He's probably going to tell the cops on you guys.

Probably already did,and is a scout for them.
    Either way..to all the LE reading this... This pin's 4 U

Remember kid, you said no more.
    Are you a kid of your words?? I hope so.

Edit: Not a kid of his word...check
    Last edited by SS1476; 11-29-2006 at 09:10 PM.

Bud you have a pork rind for a brain? they are ready KNEW ABOUT HIM .. So what can I say that they all ready didn't know? also I am not going to jail for him NO thank you.. So get your story right!!! they gave him the same chance .. to work with them and he would not .. That's why he is in jail thats why he got charged .. NOT ME HOMEBOY so get your facts right ..

doesn't matter if they know...if they don't have hard evidence, they can't prove anything. your testimony and promise to cohere with the DA allowed for the search warrant to be issued and served.

the reason they asked for your "help" is because they didn't have enough to pursue a valid warrant. otherwise they wouldn't offer you jack shit.

as for "what you could have said" simple: NOTHING

you sohuld have goten charged for your own mistake! isntead, you did not own up to your actions and gave up a family member. you provided the DA with enough to ask for a warrant and got your brother in law arrested. great job asswipe
    Last edited by flash31; 11-29-2006 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    is this a fu*king soap opera or what!!?!?

you keep saying "he did this to himself".. my question to you is did you or did you not give up your brother-in-laws info to the pigs when you got busted for your **** or whatever.. if so, you're a FU*king RAT SNITCH and thats the bottom line here...

Fisrt off who you calling a RAT? Second do you need glasses to read ? I DID NOT RAT HIM oUt!!!! they allready new about him .. like i said he was On the watch list for a long time . THEY KNEW WHAT HE HAD they knew he was a juicer .. yes i got busted for pins .... So what man .. I decided to work with them so I dont wreck my life . AND I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN He decided to lie he told them bullshit stories .. about buying stuff at a closed auction .. he lawered Up ... So how in the hell Did i rat him out .. what did I say that they did'nt already Know .... Come on

Probably already did,and is a scout for them.
    Either way..to all the LE reading this... This pin's 4 U

Remember kid, you said no more.
    Are you a man of your words?? I hope so.

Edit: Not a man of his word...check

SS1476:

Please edit your post immediately, you distinctly referred to him as a man twice in your last post!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    For a brother in law your typing style is sure as hell similar to V's. And why is he never on when you are???

Not a *** of his word...check

Guess this is what you wanted huhh...

Karma will handle people like this in the end.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Bajan, I've noticed that V had alot more typing errors..Words together and shit..

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I've been wrong before though..

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    SS1476:

Please edit your post immediately, you distinctly referred to him as a man twice in your last post!!

Done

doesn't matter if they know...if they don't have hard evidence, they can't prove anything. your testimony and promise to cohere with the DA allowed for the search warrant to be issued and served.

the reason they asked for your "help" is because they didn't have enough to pursue a valid warrant. otherwise they wouldn't offer you jack shit.

as for "what you could have said" simple: NOTHING

anyway you look at it, you're the asshole

Ok I see So if they allready knew Than I helped .. What ever man !!! really why lie, why get a record over stupid shit ... he should have worked with them .. why loose your life over dumb stuff.. Well i for one DID not rat on him, they all ready knew about him .. So what ever dude .. at least i am not in jail .. and a little FYI ... if they allready know .. than what in the hell can I tell them ... all they asked me was where i got the pins and stuff from and I told them and they allready knew ..... So put that in your pin and push that!!

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    For a brother in law your typing style is sure as hell similar to V's. And why is he never on when you are???

Actually his style changed somewhat during this last 2 pages of the thread.

V's got quite a unique characteristic of... putting multiple... periods in the middle of... sentences.

V's brother in law started off in a different style but reverted to the ... ... ... style after just a few posts?!?!?!

Was gonna say something, but too busy havin fun!

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    LOOK Bud!!!! they were not just pins, OK there was other things going on OK . they allready new about him and his habbits . And so what??? Ya i got introuble and LOOK I am not the one in jail. Or am I faceing any charges. So how did i get him introuble? when they allready knew about him . So any thing i said did'nt matter . So It's not my FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Because you're a snitch, BITCH!!!

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    In before the lock.

Done

Much better!!

You are forgiven

I don't know? What kind of person would go to this length to play a joke on people? He would have to have a lot a free time on his hands.

LMAO really LOL maybe because he is getting corn holed in the slammer .. smart guy. and besides this is not grammer 101.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    In before the lock.

That was a sneaky one!!

I think the Mods are in bed?!?!?!

Somebody needs to change that guys name to V's Snitchin Bitch.

Great comment shrpskn!!

Exactly. They both type "did'nt" instead of didn't, Allways, instead of always.

I don't know? What kind of person would go to this length to play a joke on people? He would have to have a lot a free time on his hands.

Its not a joke.Hes just a punk.

LMAO really LOL maybe because he is getting corn holed in the slammer .. smart guy. and besides this is not grammer 101.
    Don't you think V might come after you when he gets out? 30 days isnt exactly a life sentence.

Ok I see So if they allready knew Than I helped .. What ever man !!! really why lie, why get a record over stupid shit ... he should have worked with them .. why loose your life over dumb stuff.. Well i for one DID not rat on him, they all ready knew about him .. So what ever dude .. at least i am not in jail .. and a little FYI ... if they allready know .. than what in the hell can I tell them ... all they asked me was where i got the pins and stuff from and I told them and they allready knew ..... So put that in your pin and push that!!
    they ALWAYS say that!!! that's to get you into helping them.......if you went to court, they said they KNEW you bought from your brother in law. without solid prof, it's not admissible!!

so they said "listen kid, i know you bought gear from your brother in law, we know he is brewing and selling. you tell us yes, and we'll let you go easy."

there's a difference between knowing and proving. if they could have proven it, they wouldn't have said anything to you. they'd just go bust him themselves.
    Last edited by flash31; 11-29-2006 at 09:20 PM.

Actually his style changed somewhat during this last 2 pages of the thread.

V's got quite a unique characteristic of... putting multiple... periods in the middle of... sentences.

V's brother in law started off in a different style but reverted to the ... ... ... style after just a few posts?!?!?!

Was gonna say something, but too busy havin fun!
    LMAO you guys .. yes you busted me .. OMG It is I V .. I have no more mind left.. I shot one to many roids LOL... I can type just like that that dumb ass .. oh wait maybe I should missspell every other word LMFAO .. You busted me

The funny thing is you're not even smart enough to realise how ironic it is that you spelt grammar wrong!!

Don't you think V might come after you when he gets out? 30 days isnt exactly a life sentence.

Not smart that he should...but in this
    case,I can't see it being too difficult in
    finding some volunteers for his light work

Ohhh please ya right i am so worried . For one there is a No cantact order . second he has 100 years probation and if he does one thing "bye Bye V" So I think not

The funny thing is you're not even smart enough to realise how ironic it is that you spelt grammar wrong!!

haha jay, realize not realise

LMAO you guys .. yes you busted me .. OMG It is I V .. I have no more mind left.. I shot one to many roids LOL... I can type just like that that dumb ass .. oh wait maybe I should missspell every other word LMFAO .. You busted me

You really should read these forums more carefully!!

If you did, you'd know that AAS don't make your cock any bigger. Sorry but you've been wasting your money!!

LMAO maybe i did maybe i did'nt, but please feel free to tell my english teacher .LMFAO

haha jay, realize not realise

Excuse me?? What language do you speak?? English, that's right!! We invented it!!

J/k bro, in the UK we do not use z very often, so to us it's realise.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information