TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member

Best Alternative To Steroids

Im only 20 and i play 3 division 2 sports for my college. I know im still relatively young but since living in the northeast and seeing everyone and their mother go on some form of mostly illegal or extremely expensive type of PED or BB thing, i cant help but to be pissed off and seem to think i may need to take something. I do not want to take any steroids at least for the time being, but i would def like to take something to help me transform my body and give me an edge to last thru so much stress both physical and the even more aggravating mental stress from the academic crappolah.

I been searching thru the forms and seem to feel like a PH would be best along with some supps and maybe igf or mgf or something like that to help me achieve my goals. Please, if you can, help me out with this. Im not just counting on things to supercharge me like a miracle pill or w/e but i do know that i need a boost. Can anyone recommend certain things to me and tell me their uses to achieve my goals. Please and thanks to all in advanced.

My stats: 5'11 215 about 13-16%BF.
    My 3 sports: Baseball(P/C/3B/SS/CF), Football (RB/TE), Soccer (F)
    Other probs: I have taken some things before but have seen nothing but a DRASTIC change in skin tone and skin health. Ive gotten checked out by the doctors and going from a dark skinned Latino/Arab/Mediterranean guy who passed for half black to the same heritage but now can pass for part white really made me feel awkward and i know so many people wanna get dark to help improve their physical outlook but i got nervous and stopped taking things so...DONT EVER RECOMMEND OR TAKE HYDROXYCUT EVER!!!!! i believe that is what its from but what can i take to reverse these changes?!

Sorry for all the talk but im a newbie to these forums and just nervous and anxious to get things started! Thanks again in advanced!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    was it really that big of a change going from half black to part white? check out the supplement forum if you are looking for a non-steroid boost.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    Im only 20 and i play 3 division 2 sports for my college. I know im still relatively young but since living in the northeast and seeing everyone and their mother go on some form of mostly illegal or extremely expensive type of PED or BB thing, i cant help but to be pissed off and seem to think i may need to take something. I do not want to take any steroids at least for the time being, but i would def like to take something to help me transform my body and give me an edge to last thru so much stress both physical and the even more aggravating mental stress from the academic crappolah.

I been searching thru the forms and seem to feel like a PH would be best along with some supps and maybe igf or mgf or something like that to help me achieve my goals. Please, if you can, help me out with this. Im not just counting on things to supercharge me like a miracle pill or w/e but i do know that i need a boost. Can anyone recommend certain things to me and tell me their uses to achieve my goals. Please and thanks to all in advanced.

My stats: 5'11 215 about 13-16%BF.
    My 3 sports: Baseball(P/C/3B/SS/CF), Football (RB/TE), Soccer (F)
    Other probs: I have taken some things before but have seen nothing but a DRASTIC change in skin tone and skin health. Ive gotten checked out by the doctors and going from a dark skinned Latino/Arab/Mediterranean guy who passed for half black to the same heritage but now can pass for part white really made me feel awkward and i know so many people wanna get dark to help improve their physical outlook but i got nervous and stopped taking things so...DONT EVER RECOMMEND OR TAKE HYDROXYCUT EVER!!!!! i believe that is what its from but what can i take to reverse these changes?!

Sorry for all the talk but im a newbie to these forums and just nervous and anxious to get things started! Thanks again in advanced!
    Best advice is to get a proper diet. Thinking, "I eat healthy" isn't a proper diet.

I'm talking about a diet that is measured specifically for your body. Head to the diet forum and we'll help you out. I guarantee no steroid can do what good nutrition can do.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I have taken Hydroxicuts many times and never had a problem... If they were Hydoxicut Hardcore, They had issues with them

Thread Information