Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Fina only??? Bridge between cycles??? Help please

I finished my last cycle in late My...Sust/EQ/Winny...so this isn't really a bridge because I'm taking at leats 2 months off before I consider even starting my Fina only cycle...

I've heard Fina is great for getting cut...I want to cycle Fina 75mg ED or EOD???? with Clen and maybe T3...then a few months after I'm done with this I will start another cycle like Test Enan 500mg/week,,,Deca 400mg/week,,,and maybe some Winny or Anavar ...so I am taking time off between each cycle and using Clomid properly...

My question is, is cycling just Fina and Clen and T3 while doing Cardio 4-5 times a week and working out a waste of time and money...I really just want that extra "boost" while trying to cut down and I think Fina will do that (based on research)

any input would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to e-mail me:

[email protected]

Peace

Big Rush

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No it isn't a waste of time. You will get cut with that cycle. Do you know if you are prone to the dreaded fina dick. Even more importantly are you sure you have recovered from your last cycle ie lab test. Like most others I will recommend you throw in at least some test.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    fina clen and t3 will cut you but no so much from the fina as from the others-- it will increase your strength though.
    you may want to add some test prop--and do fina daily, with spot injections if you want,for best results

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Tapout
    fina clen and t3 will cut you but no so much from the fina as from the others-- it will increase your strength though.
    you may want to add some test prop--and do fina daily, with spot injections if you want,for best results

I ws thinking of doing 150mg of Fina EOD...and maybe test prop at 100mg EOD???? Doesn't test prop burn worse than any other???? I can get Viramone (sp?) test prop amps...is that good as far as not burning too bad??? I just don't want my workout to be hindered if it hurts like hell...thsnks for the advice bro's

Thread Information