Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Something I found interesting about Clomid.

Most guys say that taking clomid longer than 2 weeks is not needed. Well according to this read it is okay to run Clomid longer than 2 weeks. Now is it worth it? You decide. I am including the link to the entire read for those of you who want to read the entire write up. Here is the text saying about taking clomid longer than 2 weeks!

The claim that duration of intake should not exceed 10-14 days is incorrect. Clinical studies with male patients have been for periods of a year or longer. This error probably originates from the fact that, for use in women, due to the menstrual cycle there would obviously be no point in trying to stimulate ovulation all four weeks of the month. Thus, use in women is limited to 10-14 days. That limitation is not because of toxicity.

Clomid is in fact useful throughout a cycle if aromatizable drugs are being used. We do think however that to be conservative, one should use it no more than 2/3 of the time throughout the year or a little less.

Here is the link for the entire write up on Clomid:
    http://www.sustanon250.org/Clomid.htm

cnyce&9 is offline New Member
    interestin...very interseting....good read!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I question a couple of the things in that thread but will look for studies to substantiate before I openly say what. As an anti estrogen it is weak at best. I don't think being toxic has anything to do with the recommended duration I think it is simply not necessary and lends little in aid once one begins to recover.

Thread Information