maxpower is offline New Member

No Clomid Needed With Eq

I talked to a couple of my good gym buddies and they said clomid is only needed for test cycles. SO he told me to save my money since im currently EQ/WIN. What do you guys think.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I think they are wrong and should probably do some research on their own before handing out advices

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They are wrong. EQ is mild but it will dramatically inhibit HPTA function.

OnceLost is offline New Member
    I get a ton of crap info from local guys.....You dont need Nolvadex save your money, T400 is ok for your first cycle, just run the EQ alone, etc. etc.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Most people around here tell me the same thing, that you really don't need clomid with something as mild as EQ. However, I have heard instances (on this board especially) where side effects have occured with such substances when clomid was not taken. Because clomid is so cheap, I think you might as well just take some to be on the safe side.

maxpower is offline New Member
    Clomid's not that cheap i have yet to find any for under a buck a pop (50mg) (InterP) or elsewise. Im either getting hosed or im just broke~

My first cycle was an EQ/Winny cycle. All the advice I received, WAS to include Clomid post cycle. I'm no expert on AS, but I would include with almost every cycle to be safe. Besides, you'll keep more of gains including it and its rather cheap

Thread Information