JYZZA is offline VET

nolvadex and proviron??Must help

hey Waz Up?
    Coming off my cycle in 3 weeks but I'm thinking about bitch tits. I don't think I have them, but better be safe than sorry. 3 week peak of my cycle 750 mg Sus, 400 mg T-200 and 400mg Deca . Now done to 250mg sus no T-200 300mg deca will continue for 2 or 3 weeks like that. When I push on mu right nipple I feel like a little ball under. Nothing under my left nipple. It doesn't itch. So I have 30 pills of nolvadex and 20 pills of proviron . I started taking Nolvadex yesterday 10mg daily schould I throw in proviron or wait and save it for after my cycle? After my cycle HCG and clomid therapy followed my Cell-Tech.

Power_Andy is offline New Member
    how old are u? little ball under nipple - it's OK, i have the same when i was 17, without using any gear. you'll be all right!!!

JYZZA is offline VET
    I'm 23 very soon to be 24 this was my 3rd cycle or 4th I can't remmember but my ass feels like a dart board right now.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

JYZZA is offline VET
    should I take provorin now too or wait till after the cycle
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Take it at the end of your cycle... Proviron blocks the conversion of estrogen... Taking it at the end of oyur cycle should help keep estrogen levels in check as your test level drops.... You should have more then 20 pills though... 25mg a day is good, but 50mg daily is a more effective dose...

krocku81 is offline Junior Member
    my friend has a little ball under his nipples..(both)..he did a small dbol only cycly 30mg/ed for 6 weeks..then he came to me about a month after he was done and showed me his nips..i asked him if they itch and he saiys no they are just a little sore..will nolva and proviron get rid of that..???

JYZZA is offline VET
    How much test is he on????

he should be okay. I took proviron w/ nolvadex and I'm fine. Tell him not to worry.

when it begins to itch I would cot down on test dosage and continue the nol and prov treatment.

Good luck bro
    Click Banner To Enter

so its gone completely???...he isnt on anything right now..but he got off a dbol only cycle about a month or so ago..and that shit jsut appeared..could it be some kind of estrogen rebound thing????

JYZZA is offline VET
    Tell him not to worry. 30mg of dbol only cycle is nothing. It should go completly away. I had same shit, not it's completly gone.
    Click Banner To Enter

cool thanks allot bro but one more thing..we starting another cycle in 3 weeks..should he get rid of that before he starts..or should he just go ahead with his cycle and just take that stuff during?...

JYZZA is offline VET
    See how he feels in 3 weeks then make your choice
    Click Banner To Enter

cool bro..thanks allot u been a great help..hope i can get some advice from ya in the future...

Thread Information