amazinspiderman is offline Junior Member

next bulking cycle help

Hi.
    I came off a 12 week cycle with andropen @500mg week and tren A@75mg EOD for 6 weeks than sust@250mg EOD and Winstrol depot@50mg EOD for the rest of the 12weeks.
    I've done 3 cycles before this last, used test cyp, deca , test prop, winny, d-bol, etc.
    With this cycle some weeks i took up to 1000mg sust/week (don't know if this changes the next cycle i want to do).

Even with all of this i can't seem to get my BF to go past 6%-7%, i started BBing with 18years and 50kg did my first cycle @ 20y and i'm now 22y wei***ng 70kg with, like i sad, 6%-7% BF, i'm 1m75 tall btw.

So i was looking around for some bulking cycles that i hope can get my BF a little higher for that "bulk" look, and i found this one by swifto:
    wk 1-13 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    wk 1-6 Test Prop 75-100mg/ED
    wk 1-8 Tren A 50-75mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk 10-15 Test Prop 100mg/ED

and was thinking of modifying it cause i don't go well with tren A
    wk 1-13 Test Enan 600mg/wk or 900mg/wk (because i already went 1000mg before with the sust)
    wk 1-6 Methandienone (inject D-bol) 30mg/ED or 60mg/ED
    wk 1-8 ???????????????
    wk 1-12 Deca 400mg/wk

What can i do to replace the Tren A?
    What do you think and what would you do different and more important why??

Tkx

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    Looks like you have done pretty much all the bulkers bro... AAS certainly isn't going to help you gain fat. If your looking to raise your BF%, you need to check out your plate. You're gonna have to up your cals. I am with you bro, I am a total hardgainer, about 9% BF naturally. The only way I was able to gain some bulk was by keeping my protein intake where I wanted it, using low volume training (all 4-10 reps, low set volume) and uping my complex carb intake through the roof.

I think i'm not taking in enough carbs and my training is also 6-10 reps, everytime i sweat i think "there's goes another kg"
    Winny depot is the one that shows me more gains but it also leans me out really bad no valume whatsoever, just hard as hell, and i really want some more volume.
    I'll check up on my carb intake, and what do you think of the cycle?
    Should i throw in some equipoise along with the test E?

a little more input??

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    That's a lot of gear for someone you age/size. I think you need to focus more on your diet then your steroids , that's the only way to grow. Steroids are not magic.

You should be consuming 3500 cals/day minimum, if not 4500. That's why your not growing.

tkx, like i said i will up my cal intake during my off period and see if i can bulk up a little more.
    Tkx

Thread Information