XiZBiT is offline Junior Member

General Knowledge?

Hello people, been away for a while now but I have returned top my favorite site. Anyways I have been cycling for some time now and on my 4th as we speak. I have a problem, every cycle except my first I will put on all my weight in the first 3 weeks, no matter what I take, and then the duration of the cycle I strive to put more weight on, but I cant budge the scale no matter how high I take my dosages or how low, not even by switching different things. I usually cycle for 12 weeks and stay off as long or longer then I have been on. Its almost amazing cause the weight just comes out of nowhere, and after my cycle I seem to retain everything I have put on so I am not complaing I just want to see gains through out my cycle. But until I do my next cycle say about 6 months from now I will not make any gains staying natural. I do go through a post cycle hcg /clomid.

Its funny cause the gym I go to half the peolpe are clueless to me being on juice. Everyone asks me what supplements I take, cause like I said I put the weight on out of nowhere, but I dont get bloated I just look like my musscles are full. I had one guy ask me about supplements, and I told him the usual and made a remark to see what he really thought, I told him that people think I am on steriods or something, he replyied no way bro, I know steriods, and you dont look like you are on them, heehee 20 pounds heavier in 3 weeks, not steriods =)

Anyway back to my point about not being able to grow, I know my stuff is legit, I get it directly from a friend who is a vet, gotta love that. this cycle consisted of:

Suspension 1cc eo/day 4weeks
    dbol 40mg eo/day 4 weeks
    cyp 400mg once a wk 2 weeks
    aratest 750mg a wk after the cyp 12 wks
    ultragan 100 400mg wk 8 wks
    through in some anadrol 3 wks ago nipples started to hurt quit that shit fast
    qv eq 200 400mg wk after ultra (can really feel this stuff)
    denkadroil 1cc e3/day here and there( got real tired of sticking myself)
    growth hormone 4iu e/day (ran out just when I really started to notice it)
    I took about 15000 iu of hcg in the 6 wk of my cycle to try to open my receptors, no luck. 3 seperate shoots over a week 1/2
    I think that pretty much comcludes my cycle now I am up 12 pounds, but down from 20 the first couple of weeks.

Oh...my stats

Height 5' 8"
    weight 212 lean 4-5% b/f
    age 27
    training 2 years started at 145 pounds

So any usefull info will be used.

Thanks for ant advice that you guys give =)

XiZBiT - the WHiTeBoY

flex321 is offline Member
    the dbol works basically right away, but your quick gains I'm sure is all water. But than you said you kept gains so I really don't know. Maybe your not upping your calorie intake for the weight you gained? When you gain weight you need to keep increaseing calorie intake to see continious gains.

XiZBiT is offline Junior Member
    I have lowered my calorie intake because I was starting to get FAT, not good. My last cycles were not as hardcore. no dbol aor suspension, still did the same thing

flex321 is offline Member
    If your trying to gain weight, I personally don't care about the fat. Your going to get some fat when bulking, worry about cutting it off later. If you want gains you gotta eat.

Thread Information