firsttimer is offline New Member

Putting Together My First Cycle To Many Suggestions Non The Same

I WANT TO START MY FIRST CYCLE BUT I HAVE HAD TO MANY SUGGESTIONS WITH NONE OF THEM THE SAME.CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH SOME NOLEDGE. I WEIGH ABOUT 165 AND WANT TO WEIGH AROUND 200/210 HELP ME PLEASE I WANT TO ORDER TOMORROW

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    No one can tell you what cycle to do mate...

Different people have different goals, and so they pick certain AS drugs that are designed for what goals they are trying to achieve, and unfortunatly your goal of wanting to put on 35-45lbs is definatly not realistic (not from one cycle)...

But mate you have been training for 2 months... (from your profile).. there is no way on earth you should be even thinking about Steroids yet.... Not for atleast a good year or two... Your body will have no problems gaining mass naturally very fast if you have diet set up right, and get a good amount of sleep... (and I doubt all your diet etc would be up to scratch yet if you have only been training for 2 months) .. Plus you only registered to the board today, you should start reading all the info on the board first mate...

There is endless amounts of info on this board, stick around, read up all you can, and Questions along the way if you need help.. And then my recomendation would be to stay natural untill you had trained for atleast a year or two.. and then use the info you have learned in that time to do your first cycle then...

Best of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

Thread Information