Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rukkus is offline Junior Member

Re: T-shirts, etc....simplified MUST REPLY IF INTERESTED

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    Ok, we are going to concentrate on one thing right now to make everything simple. The trip give away thing will be talked about at a later time. I'm sorry if you already replied, but I think this will make it easier for us. Please just reply again. If there is a question that it doesn't matter to you either way, let us know.

Answer the following questions. After we have a substantial amount of replys, we will vote on things if we need to.

1. If you are interested in a shirt, what size would you like and how many. (ex. 2 larges, 1 extra large)

2 larges, one black, one white

2. Would you prefer T-shirts or tanks tops? (if you want one of each, let us know)

i would prefer t- shirts

3. What colors would you want? (ex. white shirt, black writing/logo)

one white one black avatar in blue like original

4. Do you want just the logo in my avatar or do you want Anabolicreview.com, AR, or Steroid .com?

just the logo

5. Do you want some quote on it? If so, what would you recommend (be specific)? [Where's Ranger when we need him?]

"body building 4 life"

6. Would you be interested in other items? If so, which one? (hat, towel, water bottle, straps, etc...)

This is new to us, so help us out if you want one. We need one main design, not a design for shirts, a different for a water bottle, etc. This simpler this is, the faster we can get it for everyone.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Whatever you come up with I'll take three 2X Tank-tops, Just put me on your e-mail list and tell me when their ready and where to send the money.

Good luck,

Peace

samoth is offline Member

Sweet im in!

1) Size, quantity: XL, 1 or 2 shirts (depending on selection)
    2) Tee or Tank: Tee shirt
    3) Color: Black and/or White
    4) Avatar logo, AR.com, etc: Just the avatar, dont care about logo, just nothing with ".com" in it, I think thats tacky...
    5) Quote: I always liked the "Die young, die strong", maybe vote on favorites?
    6) Other items: dunno... open to ideas though...

Black Stang is offline Associate Member

reply to shirts ex. ex.

1. If you are interested in a shirt, what size would you like and how many. I'll take two XL

2. Would you prefer T-shirts or tanks tops? (if you want one of each, let us know) one of each

3. What colors would you want? (ex. white shirt, black writing/logo) Dark blue with the logo in white, or light blue

4. Do you want just the logo in my avatar or do you want Anabolicreview.com, AR, or Steroid .com? Put Anabolicreview.com

5. Do you want some quote on it? If so, what would you recommend (be specific)? [Where's Ranger when we need him?]
    (stand aside, or I'll make you my bench!) LOL
    6. Would you be interested in other items? If so, which one? (hat, towel, water bottle, straps, etc...) Water bottle maybe.

WaterTower33 is offline New Member
    1) 1 large 1 extra large T-Shirts/ 1 large Tank
    2) 2 T-shirts and 1 Tank
    3) grey with black writing, or white with blue writing
    4) AnabolicReview.com has to be on the back of the shirt, with AR on the front
    5) There should be a qoute under the AnabolicReview.com, they qoute should have somthing to do with gear. for example "Have You Taken Your Vitamins Today" or "Grab Your Gear and Go To The Gym" or "One Head Is Better Than Two, If He's a JuiceHead"
    6) Towels would be tight

I would wear it everyday, it has to be about juice in some way.
    I hope i get one. if you have a sweatshirt, that would be tight. XL in the sweatshirt.

maximized is offline Junior Member

Re: T-shirts, etc....simplified MUST REPLY IF INTERESTED

1. 2 Large

2. 1 t-shirt, 1 tank top

3. white shirt, black or blue logo

4. Just the logo would be good. especially for peeps who dont want to advertise AS as they could get tested if someone suspected.

5. I like just the logo.

6. Id get a towel. maybe a gym bag.

-max

Originally posted by man_of_steel
    "PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY"OR "OBSESSION IS A TERM THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED"OR "BAD GENETICS IS AN EXCUSE THE LAZY USE FOR BEING OUT OF SHAPE"

Nice quotes man. id go with any of these 3...

-max

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    1 large t- shirt color doesnt matter and im with billyboy what ever youcan think of on the other stuff towel water bottle etc.

ptbyjason Guest
    Mugs is beginning to talk to someone now about getting shirts made. We should know fairly soon more details. We will keep everyone updated.

This post is for requests for shirts, anything else should be discussed by PM or in a thread in the general forum.

PEDEY is offline Junior Member

Wink

HOLLY SMOKES! You guys are a bunch of closet saucers! "I wont wear anything with the word steroids on it because thats my little secret". Are you embarassed to come out of the closet?

=)

mega_man is offline New Member
    1. 1 XL t-shirt
    2. color (black maybe???)
    3. No references to AS

samoth is offline Member

Lightbulb actually

A nice light jacket, or windbreaker, assuming it looked nice, would be good... they shouldnt cost too much, either.... Id buy one of those, too...

gust5 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb

1. If you are interested in a shirt, what size would you like and how many. (ex. 2 larges, 1 extra large)

* 2 large , 1 medium

2. Would you prefer T-shirts or tanks tops? (if you want one of each, let us know)

* 1 sweater , 1 tank top , 1 t shirt

* black and white logo

4. Do you want just the logo in my avatar or do you want Anabolicreview.com, AR, or Steroid .com?

* just logo will be fine

* Iron eaters ,

6. Would you be interested in other items? If so, which one? (hat, towel, water bottle, straps, etc...)

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    2 T-shirts XXL with AnabolicReview.com on the left chest in small print and the guy with the circle around him on the back of the shirt with some caption to the effect of "Log on, Get big".

DeWil is offline Junior Member

One XL

T-shirt

Black with yellow text.

The www.ana.... on the sleeves an the silver logo on the left pec.

hmm... big guys aren´t afraid of needels... maybe not

Towel, to have on the beach!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    2 xls t-shirts, avatar logo plus anabolicreview.com, ash gray color, navy blue logo, (logo front left breast only).

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    I would definately be interested in a t-shirt or two

t-shirt 2 (black/medium (gotta be tight)
    gym bag
    sweater (zipper w/ hoodie)

the logo in your avatar is great, i personally wouldn't want anything to say anabolic /steroid

some quote about training/dedication, etc would be okay too

Anything new on this? This a definate go? Or still in the works. im pretty anxious to wear my shirts..

-max

Mugs Guest
    We are working on it bro! Hang tight.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    How bout a picture of ( MIKE ) on your shirt ....hehe

I agree with the comments on the AS issue ... I wouldn't advertise that .......

Kinda like the PLant leaf hats ...hehe and the type of guys that wear them .....

product line ?
    Sounds like a great idea .... good luck

Psycoswole is offline Member
    3 words, huge fleece sweaters

IMHO, if the shirt does not have "AnabolicReview" or some reference to this site, I don't see the point. Bodybuilding shirts of all kinds and other attire are available all over the place.

I think if the shirt looks kewl enough (which im sure it will) people will ask you where you got it or what it is anyway. Then you can lead them here. But if there are references to AS on it, the amount of people who would get one would drop, and then there'd be less advertising. At least more people would see the logo and wonder.

Im waiting for the day I go to my gym or walking down the street and see someone wearing it. It'll be like "Fight Club" HAHA! We will see eachother walking down the street and just know. Nod. "Rule 1. Never talk about AS" heh. yea right, id be like "Whats UP bro! Who are you on AR??" anyway, have a good one.

-max

FLY
    FLY is offline New Member
    I think dark blue with the logo in white on the front with
    AnabolicReview.com below it and possibly a cool quote on the back. Also tank tops and T backs would be great. I'd definately buy a few.

Originally posted by maximized
    I think if the shirt looks kewl enough (which im sure it will) people will ask you where you got it or what it is anyway. Then you can lead them here. But if there are references to AS on it, the amount of people who would get one would drop, and then there'd be less advertising.

-max
    I see your point. But on the flip side I'm sure there are a lot of people who would read the link on the shirt and visit the site without ever having to talk about it with you. I mean, for the most part people are not inclined to ask someone where they got their clothes from. However, I am sure there are a lot of people who's curiosity and interest would bring them here just because they saw the link on a shirt of someone swole.

I guess for the most part I have a absolutely no problem wearing a shirt that says anabolic on it, especially if it small lettering like on the left side of the chest. What is anybody going to do anyways, what is the worst that could happen "yea, my shirt says anabolic on it, if you got a point to make, then make it."

See where that leads, and if the guy has a smart mouth on him, he can experience first hand what "anabolic" means.

i see that point too. and i wouldnt have a problem with it. but for me example, im in the military. if people see me have big gains in size/strenth and they see me with a shirt that says anabolic on it. then thats grounds to have me tested. an army ranger just got court marshalled, convicted, big fee, and 6 years in military prison...and he had a PERFECT record. i mean, thats the chance i take, and im fine with it, but i dont want to advertise it. everyone now just knows i work hard. id still get one if it said anabolic on it probably for support, but i wouldnt wear it anywhere 'cept at night or when noone's around.

-max

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I want a shirt pm me with process no tanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would like t-shirts, color anything but white, and size med.

i think the log oon the back wit hsomething small on the front in the center sounds cool too.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by pureanger
    I want a shirt pm me with process no tanks

I will try to PM you, but just keep watching the board. It will be much easier then me actually remembering.

Guys it seems like some of you want anabolic review and some of you don't. I don't know if we are going to have to make 2 different shirts or not, but we are going to try our best to please everyone. Stay tuned, we will keep you updated.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe compromise and put "AR" somewhere, or "The Review" somewhere, that way the people who want it to say anabolic , it still references it, but not for the people who want to keep hush hush.

You can't please everyone, so if the t-shirt does not give some regard to the site...what is the reason to create it? Put the log and site name on the shirt and anyone who do9es not like it doesn't have to buy one. It's simple.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    make a new thread or an ordering page when all is said an done. This way we can select what we want, the quantity and pay right online. Save u guys a lot of time

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    You can't please everyone, so if the t-shirt does not give some regard to the site...what is the reason to create it? Put the log and site name on the shirt and anyone who do9es not like it doesn't have to buy one. It's simple.

We want to please everyone man. As much as we would like to just pick one idea and go with it (which we may have to), we really want everyone to be happy and want to buy a shirt.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    jason - i could have sworn that said "and buy a skirt"

i almost applauded you for thinking of our fine female members
    What happens here, stays here

ptbyjason Guest
    Primo, I can't even begin to imagine that you wear skirts, am I wrong?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all the work you are doing Jason on the board post where to send money for shirts and I will send

Originally posted by ptbyjason

We want to please everyone man. As much as we would like to just pick one idea and go with it (which we may have to), we really want everyone to be happy and want to buy a shirt.
    That's nice bro but you know it won't work that way. I'm just saying that if you try and consider everyones views, and adapt them you'll have a real funky looking t-shirt and nobody will buy it. If you take the consensus you'll get a shirt that most really like. Of course you mentioned 2 styles and that may be a good option if as long as you can get enough people to commit to each style.

Hey, you're a good man for taking this project on. We appreciate ya.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    XL 2 or 3

T Shirts

Whatever

the logo in your advatar

5. Do you want some quote on it? If so, what would you recommend (be specific

Scrotum stretcher

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    What's your deadline and when might the shirts be available?

I could go with "AR" or "The Review" on it,like where the front left pocket would be or where ever.. . This way when they ask, you can just say "its this webpage with everything you want to know from fitness to diet to steroids ...." etc etc.

Doing a good job with this bro, thanks!

-max

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information