Whats up bros?

I was hoping somebody could help me understand how bad I may have screwed up while doing my first cycle.

I am reaching the end of my 10 week bulking cycle (test,dbol .etc.) I was starting to see some nice gains in the mirror and stength after week 6, but I unfortunately had to go away on a business trip for a week. Well, I brought a few friends along for my week in Chicago and it turned in to a spring-break-like vacation.

I drank each evening, failed to work-out at any time, and my diet was reduced to only a few meals which left me well short of my body weight (230lbs) of protien. Also, I am a hardgainer 6'3" tall, 30 years old, with a slim to athletic build.

I am worried that I may have jeopardized the benefits of gear and might as well grab my clomid & start over after a month. What are your thoughts since I am sure some of the bros on this board have done something similar. Could I re-jump start by taking a weeks worth of dbol, eating like a horse for a week, and doubling my efforts in the gym?

help! Also, thanks for reading.