nymattyk is offline Member

Question what to do with 4ccs of decca??

whats going on everyone...i am going to be starting my next cycle probably end of december, or sometime in january; depending on when my nolvadex and clomid comes. as of now the cycle consists of about 800mg of cyp and around 400mg of eq for 8 weeks. i would like to add winny for 6 of those weeks but i am holding off till i can get a hold of the 100mg/ml. ANYWAY (sorry to ramble) my question is this: a friend of mine has about 4 cc's of decca that he didnt use for his last cycle and which he wont be needing. he said i can have them but is it worth it for me to just throw 4cc's of decca into my cycle? if so, how should i administer them, 1 a week for the middle 4 weeks??? any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

ps-does anyone know what companies make 100mg/ml winny and how much does 1cc of it usually go for?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

IMO

i'd just hold onto the 4ccs(how many mgs are we talking here?just out of curiosity),get more and use it for a good base if your next cycle.as far as winny, look for tokkyyo 100mg/ml bottles.unless you're set on amps(got that from your"how much does 1cc go for?" question).too little info here to get all into this

GymRatSD is offline New Member
    4 cc, regardless of concentration, is useless... hold onto it and get more for the future.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    send it to me...

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Save it for your next dec cycle. Could come in handy.

Thread Information