Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oral trenbolone

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    If you arn't taking methyl tren oral, what is the advantage over tren ace?

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Dosing + cost?

MasterShake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    If thats the case, why is the first pass metabolism so important? My understanding is that the first pass via the portal vein is a lot more "thorough" than a second pass which is why 17aa steroids are so taxing.
    I don't think you understand, It is intentionally chemically structured to survive the first pass of the liver so our body can absorb the hormone before it's second pass when it is eliminated. If the liver destroys it in the first pass, we would never be able to absorb the compound. It is the chemical battle of the first failing attempt of the liver to eliminate the compound that is so taxing.

For everyone who thinks you can inject oral tren , here's a quote from the profile...

"TA is the most potent injectable weapon in our arsenal with regards to ability to bind to the Androgen receptor. Thatīs still true, because this particular compound is not in our arsenal, and itīs not injectable... itīs simply the oral version of TA (i.e. it is Trenbolone which has undergone modification to become orally active, via the addition of a 17-alph-methyl group)"

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    You're exactly right! There is no advantage, because if you're injecting it, it IS tren ace! (or tren enth) The only way to take th 17a version of tren is orally. If you ever see injectable dbol , it is only injectable because a UG altered it from a 17a, and added an injectable ester. you can't straight up inject liquid dbol.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so is it not possible that they did the same thing to methyl tren to be able to inject it....i have 2-3 guys sayin they love it and you can tell a huge difference from tren to methyl tren and they are inj 1mg ed....just sayin what i have heard, i am starting mine monday and i will be sure to let everyone know...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    so is it not possible that they did the same thing to methyl tren to be able to inject it....i have 2-3 guys sayin they love it and you can tell a huge difference from tren to methyl tren and they are inj 1mg ed....just sayin what i have heard, i am starting mine monday and i will be sure to let everyone know...
    um, once you remove the 17a modification, and add an injectable ester it's not methyl tren any more... you're back to just plain old tren... good luck injecting the oral... let us know how it goes. I never heard of it.

sure you can throw some methyl-tren powder into some bb/ba and oil and inject it. But why? Results will be similar to oral administration. 1 mg is a lot to take oral and a lot to take inject. Don't stay on for too long webb, love your liver.

i am planning on 4 weeeks only....with 100mg prop ed...i will let everyone know...i am a fond user of tren so i will be able to tell if it is different and how i react....i hope its good....

Thanks Kratos, kick6, and mastershake....

You are treating it like a form of Tren suspension? Definitely let us know your results!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I know a guy who got the dose wrong when using methyl-tren ... he went yellow and had near brown whites of his eyes....

Make sure you dose correctly with that stuff!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    You are treating it like a form of Tren suspension? Definitely let us know your results!
    Yeah id be interested to see how that goes!

well today is shot 2 of my 4 week venture into methyl tren ...

i was also askin some others and they say they that taking m-t orally (the way it was intended) it was too liver toxic. Now trenA is an acetate ester,not a 17a cleaved to the compound to prevent it from being broken down by the liver, all that means is the trenA is released at a slower rate that the M-t would. because the liver is trying to break down the compound and the 17a isn't allowing this to happen, so the liver makes more enzymes to break it down etc, which equals elevated liver enzymes. You can make anything an inject if you want to, but not everyhting can be taken orally. if u make injectible d-bol and winny, one of them is 17a and the other 17c.

Not quite sure what you're saying webb but then again it's Saturday night after last call so, idk. Yeah, you can make anything injectable that is oral but not necessarily vice versa. Methyl tren is still gonna be liver toxic injected. M-tren is a strong one, interested to hear what you think of it.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I would be careful oral liquids aren't usually sterile.

kick6 is offline Banned
    You're exactly right! There is no advantage, because if you're injecting it, it IS tren ace! (or tren enth) The only way to take th 17a version of tren is orally. If you ever see injectable dbol, it is only injectable because a UG altered it from a 17a, and added an injectable ester. you can't straight up inject liquid dbol.
    I think you're wrong about this. Injectable D-bol is still d-bol. If they removed the 17aa modification, and esterized it, it wouldn't be d-bol anymore.

You can take the powdered form of any oral, add either BW or BA & oil,sterilize it and make an injectable out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    I think you're wrong about this. Injectable D-bol is still d-bol. If they removed the 17aa modification, and esterized it, it wouldn't be d-bol anymore.

You can take the powdered form of any oral, add either BW or BA & oil,sterilize it and make an injectable out of it.
    I will concede that I'm not a chemist, so I am out of my expertise but I was simply going by the profile provided by this website that stated that "Tren ace is still the strongest AR binding injectable because MT is NOT INJECTABLE." I didn't write the profile, so IDK for 100% certainty, but it looks as though the experiment is to shoot it as a tren suspension because the esters have been stripped. Remember, Dbol is different in that it started as an oral, and tren had to be altered at the 17a to become an oral, so the question remains. how does altering the tren to make it 17a make it a better injectable than straight up tren ace? It is not what it was intended for, so it is an interesting experiment.

well i am gonna be the guinea pig, ....did my second shot last night so i think after this week i will have a good idea of how it is....and will keep the thread updated...

I would be careful oral liquids aren't usually sterile.
    this isnt an oral liquid that we are talking about....

here is the link to my cycle log with methyl tren in it...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...23#post3976823

kick6 is offline Banned
    I will concede that I'm not a chemist, so I am out of my expertise but I was simply going by the profile provided by this website that stated that "Tren ace is still the strongest AR binding injectable because MT is NOT INJECTABLE." I didn't write the profile, so IDK for 100% certainty, but it looks as though the experiment is to shoot it as a tren suspension because the esters have been stripped. Remember, Dbol is different in that it started as an oral, and tren had to be altered at the 17a to become an oral, so the question remains. how does altering the tren to make it 17a make it a better injectable than straight up tren ace? It is not what it was intended for, so it is an interesting experiment.
    The profiles aren't god. If you base everything you know about steroids on them you're going to fall short of complete info. You can turn ANY steroid into an injectable by dissolving it, and sterilizing it. Granted its easier with some than others.

I'll clue you in as to how they make steroids. They don't start with test, do some magic and end up with tren ace. They start with test (not actually test, probably cholesterol...but you get the idea), modify it to get tren base, and then add an ester or a 17aa modification. So its entirely possible that methyl tren and tren ace started from the exact same batch of tren base. Unlikely.....but possible.

The 17aa modification sort of acts like an ester. An ester requires esterase to cleave the ester, and the liver breaks down the steroid base. The number of carbons in the ester generally determines how long it takes the body to break a steroid down to its base. After the ester is cleaved, the steroid acts likes its base, and is processed by the liver in a matter of hours. The active life is determined by how long this process takes. With a 17aa modification, the liver does ALL the work. but the process can be looked at generally the same. The liver is much more effective at removing a 17aa modification than esterase is at removing long esters so the active life for orals is much shorter especially when taken orally as the first pass through the liver from the gut is much more thorough than the second and subsequent passes from within the bloodstream. My gut tells me that injected 17aa's, therefore, probably have slightly longer half lives. I'm still not certain that it also wouldn't contribute to lower liver toxicity as well.

Oh, and as to your idea that injectable d-bol is esterified, you're wrong. Equipoise basically IS esterified d-bol, and this hormone acts completely differently than d-bol. Injectable d-bol is just that, injectable d-bol with 17aa modification and all.

Sorry thats a lot to read.
    Last edited by kick6; 05-13-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Calyptus is offline New Member
    Small kick, I'm currently waiting for my new toy to arrive, MT-DMN. Methyltrienolone (methyl-tren ) and dimethylnandrolone(not cheque drops , but a 7-methylation instead of a 17-methylation). The most potent stack ever marketed. It's inject btw.

I've seen people laugh away the thing it does on this board in a very short amount of time because it sounds so unreal, but I've seen first hand the effect of this stack at 1mg mt/66mcg DMN does in 1 week, let alone 4. It's like, trenē.

Seen 2 bloodtests after, the testosterone was completely wrecked, but the cholesterol and liver values were completely normal. The legendary liver damage is probably overstated at these dosages. I'm going to try 600mcg/40mcg for 2 weeks in a few weeks myself. Will report back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information